Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man (34077 Views)

Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Fogman(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa o
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by onadana: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Until you people learn to appreciate and stay in your counter Nigeria. You folks will continue to be seen as bed bugs....

2 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by madjune(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
The average Nigerian is sneaky when it comes to stuff about trust and integrity.

Fact. I don't blame foreigners.

3 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by ultimateballer: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
weerin naija man dey do with flowers grin grin grin
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by okonja(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
zolapower:
Don't know why Nigerians still do business with dis Pooh called south Africa. Does it mean we don't av champagne and flower in other part of the world ?

Does it mean if you stay in Nigeria and want to order BUT due to unforeseen indifference between you and the company, you would rather other from other part of the world? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Curry30: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
The hatred I have for that country is immense.

Everything about South Africa irritates me. Their ugly names, faces, language...everything

Shame, Nigerian govt still jokes with them by allowing MTN & DSTV do business here.

Useless nation.

3 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by chokovirus: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
as
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by repogirl(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
zolapower:
Don't know why Nigerians still do business with dis Pooh called south Africa. Does it mean we don't av champagne and flower in other part of the world ? That serves the customer right anyways . Next time make do with what u av. U want to come up here one day and show off like that davido billionaire friend who insulted Davido for spending 11m in one night,with the champagne u bought abi.
Is he not living in South Africa? undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by obstead200(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2017

I will be uncomfortable, even as a fellow Nigerian, to sell to someone who will take the trouble of going online to order champagne and flowers all the way from south africa, rather than walking into a shop in naija to pick up the items.
Smells like stolen credit card things to me sha
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by SweetLove0(f): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by BudeYahooCom: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nobody really love nigerians. That's the reason why the contraption should give way.

Hope they refunded his money.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by umarshehu58(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
If SA thinks they are not Africans, let them relocate na. Sick people
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by SalamRushdie: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Till Nigerians start striving to be good ambassadors of Nigeria where ever they find themselves this will continue to happen ..I am a Nigerian and I also get apprehensive when I get dealing with a fellow Nigerian
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Simitrendy: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because of this useless Xenophobia I stopped shopping from shoprite. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by hareskay(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's not their fault. Had it been there are lots of indigenous companies in 9ja, investors from S.A will be irrelevant here.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Simitrendy: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
obstead200:

I will be uncomfortable, even as a fellow Nigerian, to sell to someone who will take the trouble of going online to order champagne and flowers all the way from south africa, rather than walking into a shop in naija to pick up the items.

Some people like me would prefer ordering online than entering the shop or mall. I prefer online buying
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by bumi10(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
But is good for u now

you shouldnt complain.

So we no get flower for Nigeria and champagne abi?

that you have to order it from south africa.

smtchewwww
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by AuroraB(f): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
MARKone:
We are architects of our own problems. Nigerians can be dubious sha.
grin Sekem cool
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
More nonsense coming from the Republic of South Xenophobia. Truth is those guys haven't seen the light. Your country is dominated by the descendants of European settlers yet whenever you want to vent your frustrations you turn on your fellow blacks who backed you during the apartheid struggles. Why? Because you are so scared of confronting your 'white' gods.

2 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
The guys were merely being cautious.

To be honest, their concern has lots of merit.

I once advertised a product to the Nigerian audience, the number of fraudulent credit card orders were troubling.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by stevecantrell: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians still live in SA ? lol !
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by giftedben: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
If it is a white man they will bow down and lick his nyash and balls angry

Useless hiv/aids south Africans

What have a white man got to do with this..... Aren't you being a racist.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Truth234(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
obstead200:

Xenophobia doesn't happen in Nigeria and neither is Netflorist delivering to Nigeria, it means the guy lives in South Africa.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:
More nonsense coming from the Republic of South Xenophobia. Truth is those guys haven't seen the light. Your country is dominated by the descendants of European settlers yet whenever you want to vent your frustrations you turn on your fellow blacks who backed you during the apartheid struggles. Why? Because you are so scared of confronting your 'white' gods.
you are one depressed nigerian and your comment is funny,let me tell you something for free,nobody is ever comfortable when dealing with Nigerians and instead of asking yourself why that is you come up with your own theories.remember one thing....stereotypes aren't just stereotypes sometimes,they exist for a reason

2 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Greenbullet(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
DONT EXPECT RESPECT FROM PEOPLE WHEN YOU DONT RESPECT YOURSELF ,THE AVERAGE NIGERIA IS SNEAKY, NOBODY SENSIBLE WILL DO BUSINESS WITHOUT CHECKING IT 3 TIMES FOR IRREGULARITIES.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
It is expected from the South Africans to be Xenophobic and racist.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
PEOPLE HERE BE SHOUTING XENOPHOBIA ,WHY DOES HE WANT TO ORDER.FLOWER AND CHAMPANGE FROM SOUTH AFRICA ? SO IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA , THOSE THINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, DONT EXPECT RESPECT FROM PEOPLE WHEN YOU DONT RESPECT YOURSELF ,THE AVERAGE NIGERIA IS SNEAKY, NOBODY SENSIBLE WILL DO BUSINESS WITHOUT CHECKING IT 3 TIMES FOR IRREGULARITIES.

He lives in South Africa! undecided undecided undecided
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by khalids: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
zolapower:
Don't know why Nigerians still do business with dis Pooh called south Africa. Does it mean we don't av champagne and flower in other part of the world ? That serves the customer right anyways . Next time make do with what u av. U want to come up here one day and show off like that davido billionaire friend who insulted Davido for spending 11m in one night,with the champagne u bought abi.

Oga read first before commenting....The guy is based in South Africa.
Do you expect him to start importing flower and champagne that is available at his location......

SMH...and some people just they click like.......
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by mrLhanray(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
the damage done by some fraudulent Nigerians is beyond repair. We as Nigerians need to check ourselves and re-evaluate, the bad name given to us outside is disheartening. it's not about them, its about us. rotten eggs, will make good eggs stink
foreigners are scared to do individual business with us. why
Polithiefcians why?

1 Like

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Yusufmanusman(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
You will not blame them. Their from jews family.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by achieverme(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
zolapower:

You are funny o. Someone is living in South Africa and you want him not to do business with South African companies. Who then will he do business with?
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
you are in their country and still blasting? why not come home. what is even the big deal about South Africa sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / Banks And Blood Money. / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.