Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy (41783 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok,,,,,,Gud biz

Dem knw say many pple wan commot 4 Naija
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by fpeter(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! let's go there...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by donbrowser(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mtcheew who UK help?

I prefer Austria sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Curry30: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
BREXIT + TRUMP America = Better relationship with the rest of the world.
[/b]
The UK is just playing diplomatic games[b]
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by seunlayi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by farouk2much(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok....... Am komin soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why will I travel to Nigerian when I am in nigeria?No difference!!! Terror is in both countries

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by AbiolaFawole(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by jieta: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. The UK is simply trying to hedge its bets.

Academics are already planning to leave, and students from the EU will look elsewhere. Their only other option now is to focus on non-EU countries to up their funding.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/apr/25/brexit-brain-drain-threatens-uk-universities-mps-warn

please how do you quote source, like the guardian source you quote how did u do it?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by evexx1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice development! smiley
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Intrepid01(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
ifyalways:
Cunningly, they forgot to add the cost. cheesy

It's nearly 500K and no guarantee that you'll be issued a visa. Don't see how this is good news to Nigerians. Do they have such services in other African countries? Na only Nigerians go waste that kain money for " visa application"

You don't say? 500g to apply for VISA? it must be a permanent one and a 7 digit job must be waiting for me in London to spend such amount on UK Visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by goshen26: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Who goes to the UK these days?

Abi ooooo, where all they do is to work for the queen......even their national anthem says it all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by donbrowser(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you sure all these niceness has nothing to do with BREXIT? Building stronger relationship with other countries just incase those you've spurned turn against you?

Thinking in right direction

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by repogirl(f): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Doing as if they are doing something good for us as if we dont know they need the money Nigerians bring into their economy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by goshen26: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
donbrowser:
Mtcheew who UK help?

I prefer Austria sef

"I will rather kill myself than commit suicide"
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by ephi123(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
jieta:
please how do you quote source, like the guardian source you quote how did u do it?

First go to the website you want to quote, copy its address at the top, and then you can just paste it here with your comment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by BudeYahooCom: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
People still travel to UK these days?

Most people I know there are never always happy. That country takes much more than it ever gives.

Not interested.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by musicwriter(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
After exiting the European Union, this is the only way Britain would survive- by milking their former colonies.

While you may think this is a good news, you need to ask them the cost. It could cost as much as 10 million Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by lemolemo: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
madridguy:
UK with their yahuu yahuu brain tongue
You very right, guys in London were getting stop everywhere including in busses and trains, bang up in detention then loaded onto a Nigeria bound chartered flight. It's nothing but all scam to bring in money into their embassy. They are so smart the Embassies worldwide functions on money generated through visa fees, the Home office does not provide external funds , Embassies must generate funds.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Zelex9(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol @ responses in this thread. Most of you would jump at the chance to travel to the UK. No need to form.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by bigfather(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
dammy13:
The British government has announced a special service for Nigerians which enables them get their UK visa on the same day of application.

British High Commissioner, Mr. Paul Arkwright disclosed this on Monday at the 40th anniversary of the Nigerian British Chamber of Commerce, NBCC, in Lagos.

Mr Arkwright while speaking at the event said that the British embassy has made provision for visa applicants in Nigeria to get their visa on the same day or within five days of application.

He noted that the embassy as part of its special services has reduced the maximum turnaround time for all classes of visa application to 15 days.

“We have introduced a same day visa service – at a cost – for visas in Nigeria.

“We have also introduced a service that means you get a visa within five days, at a lower cost than the same day process.

“Our turnaround time for all other visas is 15 days.

“The key thing, however, is that all visitors to the UK, whether they are from Nigeria or anywhere else, must respect the law and the length of time their visa says they can stay in the UK.

“In 2016, around 140,000 Nigerians applied for visas to the UK. Of those that applied for student visas, 90 percent were successful.

“For those that applied for other visas, around 70 percent were successful.

“There are as many as 250,000 Nigerian nationals or dual Nigerian-British nationals living in the UK at the moment.

“Some claim the total Nigerian diaspora in the UK is well over a million. We want Nigerians to come to the UK. They come to do business, to study, to see family and to invest in our economy.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-can-now-get-uk-visa-on-same-day-of-application-uk-embassy/

Like say na for free.....
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by jieta: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:

First go to the website you want to quote, copy its address at the top, and then you can just paste it here with your comment.
thank you, if i try it and did not work i will mention you againgrin
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by jieta: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=jieta post=5590606
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by dallyemmy: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Okay! Thanks to HRH Queen Elizabeth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by lemolemo: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
People still travel to UK these days?

Most people I know there are never always happy. That country takes much more than it ever gives.

Not interested.
I live here in UK, If I have families that want to study or holiday , I'll beg they look elsewhere. The designed system here will take everything from you while they still don't appreciate bringing your money here, I know what am talking about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you sure all these niceness has nothing to do with BREXIT? Building stronger relationships with other countries just in case those you've spurned turn against you?

THAT AMBASSADOR GET BREXIT SENSE.

DONALD TRUMP WILL ANNOUNCE SIMILAR MEASURES ONE DAY

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by freeman4ever(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
jieta:
grin
jieta:
u go use am do link
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
ifyalways:
Cunningly, they forgot to add the cost. cheesy

It's nearly 500K and no guarantee that you'll be issued a visa. Don't see how this is good news to Nigerians. Do they have such services in other African countries? Na only Nigerians go waste that kain money for " visa application"

Scammers. 500k ke? Only worth it if you're going there to sell your kidney to Prince Charles for 1 million dollars grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by ephi123(f): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
jieta:

haha! feel free, i will answer if you do smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you sure all these niceness has nothing to do with BREXIT? Building stronger relationships with other countries just incase those you've spurned turn against you?

Where's the niceness?they are broad day robbing your country men and you think they are being nice.

Did you read where he said for a price?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Roxxie001(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
BullShit!!!
UK already have services for that over a year now. They "semi-recently" introduced a 24hr Service which enables your visa to be out within 24hrs and the cost is 919pounds (formerly 750pounds) and it is called "Super Priority". The standard priority is 184pounds (formerly 150pounds) and that takes up to 5-7 working days.
The stupid and most annoying thing is they keep increasing these fees for only God knows why,yet Most Nigerians keeps patronizing them.
Uk are making a whole lot of money from Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by naijajobx: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
their is nothing in UK anymore.People are fleeing...wonders why nigerians stilk apply for UK visa.it should be visa free by now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Nuclear Submarine Breaks Through Thick Ice In Order To Surface / Truck Plunges Into Epe River In Lagos, 2 Corpses Recovered / Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.