Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy (41780 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by gentleedu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you sure all these niceness has nothing to do with BREXIT? Building stronger relationships with other countries just incase those you've spurned turn against you?
guy did you read my mind? exactly what I was gonna say.but some Nigerians go dey talk say UK likes their black ass,hell no they like ur black gold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Zelex9:
Lol @ responses in this thread. Most of you would jump at the chance to travel to the UK. No need to form.

I'm laughing my backside off reading some comments here.

.. for those asking who goes to the UK these days..this is for you

Record numbers of visitors come to London
Thursday 19 January 2017

London welcomed a record 14 million international visits in the first nine months of 2016 putting the city on course for another bumper tourism year, according to International Passenger Survey (IPS) figures released today
http://www.londonandpartners.com/media-centre/press-releases/2017/20170119-london-record-tourism

Beer is always bitter to those who can not afford a bottle
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
Are you sure all these niceness has nothing to do with BREXIT? Building stronger relationships with other countries just incase those you've spurned turn against you?

UK is broke now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by claremont(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
This 'super-priority' visa was launched in Nigeria late last year, it has nothing to do with Brexit. As for those who are questioning the cost, the visa is not designed for you. It's designed for wealthy businessmen who value their time, it's also designed for aspiring students who are time-constrained for one reason or the other. No one is forcing anyone to come to UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
ydass:

UK is broke now

..yes and they still give Nigeria £252.5m in foreign aid yearly?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
justwise:

..yes and they still give Nigeria £252.5m in foreign aid yearly?

Highest scam, not up to 2 percent of what they steal from us a year. We are really dumb as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
ydass:

Highest scam, not up to 2 percent of what they steal from us a year. We are really dumb as a country.

..and how much has your politicians stolen from you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Folksyharry(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzolexis:

how much were you charged for the passport? i was charged 50k and the official price is 15k

50K? I got mine January this year and I paid 32K.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Beautyaddy: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Hehehe...hope we get a response soon.

justwise:

..and how much has your politicians stolen from you?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by engrAyomitope(f): 2:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Once beaten twice shy.... Hold your visa abeg....
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by GOLDENWOLF(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
12inches1:

Scammers. 500k ke? Only worth it if you're going there to sell your kidney to Prince Charles for 1 million dollars grin

Hi bro, how do one go about getting the UK visa?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by GOLDENWOLF(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
enomakos:
500k? if I have that kinds of money I will not leave Nigeria

What kind of business can one do with 500k cause I currently have 600k but don't know the kinda business to invest it into.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by enomakos(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2017
GOLDENWOLF:

What kind of business can one do with 500k cause I currently have 600k but don't know the kinda business to invest it into.
there is a lot of business you can do with sure amount
if you are interested in agriculture you can go into cassava,plantain farming or pig farming
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Yorobastard(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Then they have not offered anything. Rather they want to take.

I didn't want to sound bleak but how does giving me a Visa in one day help me? Why should I be in a hurry to go over there and spend my money?

Except there is a deadline to meet and FastTrack is required, it is a waste of money.

True but they never liked the EU anyways.....in other words this is a good thing for non European countries....
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by gbegemaster(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Yorobastard:

True but they never liked the EU anyways.....in other words this is a good thing for non European countries....
Yes, If they are willing to offer more. Visa free would be nice. grin
Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by Yorobastard(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Yes, If they are willing to offer more. Visa free would be nice. grin

Lol....that can't happen unless buhari is ready to go the extreme besides it's the only way they can be able to make money since the UK rely on tax from the working citizens....so any opportunity to exploit is highly welcomed by them....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy by uzolexis(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Folksyharry:

50K? I got mine January this year and I paid 32K
This country is a mess honestly. The official price is 15k but these immigration officers boldly charge way above the official price and no one does anything about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Nuclear Submarine Breaks Through Thick Ice In Order To Surface / Truck Plunges Into Epe River In Lagos, 2 Corpses Recovered / Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.