Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (47042 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Tecno66: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Love Machine:
Do you mean no south east governor came to pay him a solidarity?
SE govs were not there physically. The were there in spirit. Only a Fayoshe can come out openly. Others are scared. No one wants to cross path with a sitting president.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yabiola26:
Fayose is not elected to be hugging a biafran in a Abuja highcourt.. Misplaced priority really

Pained fellow...ask for my handkie bro.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by ussy09(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:
He Should not be in the Gathering of more than 10 people. So he will not go to church, market or family meetings? yeye people.
His not a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by achieverme(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
AFONJA ARE NOT OUR BROS, SO DONT THINK U ARE DECEIVING ANYBODY HERE.

THIS TIME WE MEAN BUSINESS.

For your information, we don't need you. You can all go to hell for all we care
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am in love with Fayose's gestures. Same with Fani Kayode. We should come together. There is a good section of the Yoruba that have a better perception of the Igbo. We should anchor with the Yoruba through these worthy ambassadors.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Hclinton: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
I suggest Fayose should stand as surety for him.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Yabiola26(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Austinoiz:

Pained fellow...ask for my handkie bro.

Igbo spotted..

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by POTUT(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:
He Should not be in the Gathering of more than 10 people. So he will not go to church, market or family meetings? yeye people.

Who will do the counting...? Are we serious or just joking with our judicial pronouncements? Did the judge actually read that before copying and pasting? Does the judge know how many family members he has who live under the same roof with him? Has this kind of restriction ever been placed on any human being on this planet before?
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Matthew4sure(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
where are you and your so call south east governor when Fayose go and congratulate him try get sense small, full of hatreds people .
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by augustine: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

Truly, like your moniker, you are unstable as water.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is greater than Awolowo
Fayose is greater than Obj
Fayose is greater than Tinubu
Fayose is grater than all yoruba

smiley
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:

Jews?
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by jullty: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

Isreal Prime Minister recognise Biafra as a country just yesterday.

One thing am certain about is that Biafra has no business in one country with northerners.

As far as Afonja are concerned, the trust is gone and nothing can restore it.

Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss.

I must put out the fake affection before my gullible brothers are deceived.
.Who ar ur gulible brodas,?it is u dat is gulible.i dighi ekwu okwu ka onye nwere uche.most yoruba elders av put in more than ur vilage to see kanu out.DEJI.FFK.FAYOSE.EVEN.ONI.igbos did same for Abiola when he was unjustly imprisond by a northern leader.many igbos died 4 abiola and june 12th.pls di anyi.not all igbos ar in nairaland for ur stupid childis Afonja Ipob kiddies jokes.ok?
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by PresidentRich: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
austinbrown:
God bless Fayose we Igbos are going to vote u for second tenure as Ekiti state Governor

Hello Afonja! Stop deceiving yourself.
Fayose made it clear that he wants to become a president in Nigeria and he is doing everything possible to get the support of the Igbos on his side.

But the Igbo people wants two things in this Country (1)Nigerian Presidency (2)Biafra
Fayose is trying his best to deceive the Igbos(Igbos Should vote him in as the Nigerian President and Forget their own chosen Leader)
well, all the populace of this country are wise pertaining to the government and rules of Law except Benin people who are still sleeping)

Nobody should deceive oneself, Come 2019(If Igbos are still with Nigeria), Igbos will vote for Their selected leader. Likewise the Yorubas and Hausas.

For I support Biafrans and their tactics coupled with Endurance.

Like Play like Play Biafra don dey bring Nigeria to her Knees!

All Hail Kanu Nnamdi.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by bakila: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:
He is not a Christian. He can go to the market and talk to nine traders at a time. His family members should respect the judge that granted him bail and obey the law.
if he wants part two of the detention at the Zoo's dungeon that will be his hiccup.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by austinbrown: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
PresidentRich:

Hello Afonja! Stop deceiving yourself.
Fayose made it clear that he wants to become a president in Nigeria and he is doing everything possible to get the support of the Igbos on his side.

But the Igbo people wants two things in this Country (1)Nigerian Presidency (2)Biafra
Fayose is trying his best to deceive the Igbos(Igbos Should vote him in as the Nigerian President and Forget their own chosen Leader)
well, all the populace of this country are wise pertaining to the government and rules of Law except Benin people who are still sleeping)

Nobody should deceive oneself, Come 2019(If Igbos are still with Nigeria), Igbos will vote for Their selected leader. Likewise the Yorubas and Hausas.

For I support Biafrans and their tactics coupled with Endurance.

Like Play like Play Biafra don dey bring Nigeria to her Knees!

All Hail Kanu Nnamdi.
enyi who be afonja? I dey Azikiwe by East dey drink my beer with fresh fish, ekwela ka iwe wee mu ebea, nwa afor 200% ka ina kpo afunja okwaya
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Bakrabas: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
If i were you I'll start calling all the Igbo in Yorubaland to vacate the region....

unstableaswater:

Isreal Prime Minister recognise Biafra as a country just yesterday.

One thing am certain about is that Biafra has no business in one country with northerners.

As far as Afonja are concerned, the trust is gone and nothing can restore it.

Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss.

I must put out the fake affection before my gullible brothers are deceived.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Yusufmanusman(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
I pity is soul. May Allah granted him bail. The jews dangerous, call your self jews
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by marv1: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is always there to gain cheap popularity. I am not surprised.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nwanne di na mba one of Ekiti state.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

who wants to be your bro, we dey try pity Una. u keep forming strong head
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by oladoja1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=ceeethru post=55905674]Buhari is creating more generational problem for the North, that will hurt them for a long time, Biafra case has gone beyond Nigeria, is now an international case, amnesty international official report on Biafra, gives Biafrans a very big advantage against Nigeria. So Buhari is just fighting a lost battle, Biafra is already here.[/quote
give me the location of Biafra
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
me I dont have "p" with biagra. I just wannna know the map. and I just wanna know that the igbos are not landgrabbing.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
I love this Fayose guy!!!!
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Obcglobal(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Congrats my brother
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
The one you didn't see is bigger than the one you're seeing. A lot of things happened behind the scene and South East governors were there.

I told many of my friends this.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by gawu1: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:
Church? Do Jews go to church?
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by dman4real: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
why israel way person de claim say recognize biafra no recognize palestine if them They sincere. After all no be the same freedom both they fight for?
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by Buike8: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
He rejected the bail conditions bro
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by wasuka14(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose Remember say all dis gragra wey u dey do no past 2019 oooo.
Re: Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) by oyatz(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2017
Was BBN also part of Buhari/APC propaganda to distract attention of Nigerians?

slyopez:
BBN is over, NIA 13bn and suspension of SGF stories are over, so Buhari released Nnamdi Kanu to give us topic so we no go rememba him matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.