Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) (42655 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by DorisK(f): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Choi!!!!! This is obviosly not a case of a stick shooting a monkey dead. hallelujah
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
franxalive:

Mr club...You again...Y should he be the only one that gives a f*ck??...and if I may ask, what type did he give...A bleep or a flying f*ck??.

Am waiting please
you want to know the kinda f#ck he gave? , well his f#ck has no known name yet... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa, but you sure sey no be follow come?
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by ufomao: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Congratulations Sir
Our God is Ever Faithful because His words always Come to pass
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Tecno66: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
How old is the baby's mother? The old man still dey do?
madjam:
An 87-year-old Nigerian man just reportedly welcomed his first child, a baby girl. More details below

Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/nigerian-man-welcomes-first-child-at-87.html

More Photos below:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-9i5Rc2G7ldA/WP9jOtpXsgI/AAAAAAAADZo/j-MOR4SjMwEduPL3z0jlq7aWu8WGxjfogCLcB/s640/18160846_1854292064837408_1052898128669179904_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
At 87 d man dey chew kpekus. Shey him 3rd short leg still fit rise up? By the way na who get d kpekus being chewed?
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
teebaxy:
Abraham was 100 years when he gave birth to Isaac.... Congratulations to the old man.... It's better late than never

The world was spinning faster than now
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nicho118(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
this one still get power lash?
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Excuzeme: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
celestialAgent:
Dumb!

I hope he has enough savings for the kid to live on happily after he kick the bucket.

Seriously, I see no reason why a man will born a child he probably wont live to train (87) and jubilate. whatever happen to adoption at his early age.

I wish the kid best of luck tho.

So, he is dumb for achieving his own heart desires?

Are you or is it his "smartness" that preserved his life till he was 87yrs old?
Are you saying the same God that preserved him till 87yrs, that gave him his heart desires, cannot preserve him longer to `enjoy the gift HE gave him?

You that you are talking, is there any guarantees that you will live to even half the age of that man, talkless of of being able to raise your own child, if you will even have any?

We all live under the "grace" of God.
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
The child will live long, formed by an old sperm, will make you grow older

proof?

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
celestialAgent:
Dumb!

I hope he has enough savings for the kid to live on happily after he kick the bucket.

Seriously, I see no reason why a man will born a child he probably wont live to train (87) and jubilate. whatever happen to adoption at his early age.

Only Baba God give life...and he is only one can take life......

Getting a child in early age doesn't guarantee you to live......
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by achieverme(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
bazzyblings:
God of Shiloh .. thank you lord

It is like you haven't heard aboutassisted pregnancy/reproduction.
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ramaa:
Only Baba God give life...and he is only one can take life......

Getting a child in early age doesn't guarantee you to live......
But at least he will have immediate healthy families to take up the responsibilities. In this case, his siblings are also probably Old.

The only hope for the kid is if the man has saved enough for the upkeep of the kid.

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by messiedidylakes(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
dear God may all my blessings accrue to young age never wait till I'm too old to enjoy them in Jesus name! this to me is not a good news, how will Baba enjoy this fruit of the womb Now?
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Excuzeme:

So, he is dumb for achieving his own heart desires?

Are you or is it his "smartness" that preserved his life till he was 87yrs old?
Are you saying the same God that preserved him till 87yrs, that gave him his heart desires, cannot preserve him longer to `enjoy the gift HE gave him?

[b]You that you are talking, is there any guarantees that you will live to even half the age of that man, talkless of of being able to raise your own child, if you will even have any?

We all live under the "grace" of God.[/b]
Some of you guys are just so dumb.

With the nature phenomenon of the present century, how can a savvy person say a man of 87 will live long enough to enjoy the fruit of a newly born baby? This is next to being impossible. People who live above 100 these days are from the last century, the world is so fvcked up to be thinking about that now.

We all exist by his grace, yes. but is the grace of these days as sufficient as in the days of Metusalah?

At the red text, one can tell you are one of the many gullible individuals. It's no news that no one is promised tomorrow but by his grace I shall live to fulfill God's purpose in my life. And talking about kid, is having a kid mandatory? the last time I checked, Jesus had no biological child yet God did not reject him.

Just think about this: Say you have a child at 87, and you have not saved enough to help the kid escape sufferness, should you die at 100, would you call your life a fulfilled life? Do you think you own kid whom you left to suffer will wish you well in the eternal life?

This is simple common sense!

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thank You God Most Highest!

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
celestialAgent:
Dumb!

You are inhumane and probably do not deserve the gift of a child. Children are gifts from God-children from one's loins. Pray you are not faced with adoption as an only option, then you will know that speaking is not compulsory.
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
messiedidylakes:
dear God may all my blessings accrue to young age never wait till I'm too old to enjoy them in Jesus name! this to me is not a good news, how will Baba enjoy this fruit of the womb Now?
Africans will term everything a blessing.. Goes without saying that you'd be thankful and feel blessed should u get his kind of luck. Smh..
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
NaWetinDey:

You are inhumane and probably do not deserve the gift of a child. Children are gifts from God-children from one's loins. Pray you are not faced with adoption as an only option, then you will know that speaking is not compulsory.
you are the inhumane one here. He should have had the child earlier or adopted or if you consider it a miracle then it should have come earlier.. Not now that he's too old and closer to his grave.

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Kseafresh: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chisos!!..how d prick take stand sef angry
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
The wife has a skeleton in her cupboard

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Meritocracy: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
celestialAgent:
Dumb!

What makes adopted child your blood, teni n teni.
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Mudida: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
And you think he is the father?

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
what is the need when he might die the next day as per old age.....
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Meritocracy:
What makes adopted child your blood, teni n teni.
Nothing is best like ones own. But in some situations, considering the alternative can be handy.
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
kolafolabi:
He needs to do DNA asap for 100% confirmation.
u think everyone has insecurity issue like u..
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
D man still get power 4 ze oza room things.....lolz
na all this kind thing u dey fit comment. U too like bad thing
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Inspire01:
Am new here on nairaland pls welcome me with likes
na criminal u b...
Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
I know say it must be ABOKI! Na wa for Northerners ooh! Their life just taya me!

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) by babzlim(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Caustics:
seriously. A man carrying a baby thats all. Exactly the same write up on the useless blog. I can equally snap my grand father with a new born baby and post

what exactly were you expecting to see... how the baby is coming out from the woman's Toba with the man waiting to grab it while it comes out abi ... guy I no understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.