Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? (1042 Views)

Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by calabardick(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
So we can't ask girls... 'HAVE U EATEN'? In Nigeria again?
Just met with ma old tym friend today on Facebook and just wanted to look caring, this is what I've in our conversation;

Me: Have you eaten?

Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p

Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I didn't ask what the problem of your generation is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Fuckshiit: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by calabardick(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
calabardick:
So we can't ask girls... 'HAVE U EATEN'? In Nigeria again?
Just met with ma old tym friend today on Facebook and just wanted to look caring, this is what I've in our conversation;

Me: Have you eaten?

Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p

Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I didn't ask what the problem of your generation is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE

na which kind wahala be this?
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Papiikush: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
If you are not ready to take her to domino pizzas. Don't ask shìt from her
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77, you'll agree with me that this guy is a base plagiarist! Despite his SINS, we should forgive him.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by calabardick(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
solasolasola:
TrapQueen77, you'll agree with me that this guy is a base plagiarist! Despite his SINS, we should forgive him.

hei, don't fvck around with me grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

This reminds me of that broke guy i met here on NL before, he's an active member angry

I didnt even asked him ooo...but he tell me story almost similar to this one angry angry angry story for the gods...chaaai! Its good that whatsapp has blocked button sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Smellymouth: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
The money some guys have spent on CONDOM and TRAMADOL alone, can build a bungalow.....

#Abstain is the KEY!!! Dem no go hear. cheesy
Wetin dey dere sef? tongue

I pray u all have a change of Heart..

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by LethargiQue: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
sad

Crazy broke.. Like "fuçk a guy" kinda broke
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
solasolasola:

grin

Hahahahhaah...
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
calabardick:

hei, don't fvck around with me grin grin cheesy
You are forgiven. Go, sin no more.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by newyorks(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
my broda me sef don tire to dey ask that kinda question. funniest path is when she'll tell u i don't want to disturb my parents because she is lying,the parents have provided for her but maybe she used it for sorting or marykay. any girl that tells u she don't want to disturb her parents but she can disturb a stranger has hidden agenda and she's not pure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by ikp120(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by chiraqDemon(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
calabardick:

na which kind wahala be this?

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by dingbang(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am I her mother?
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
I used to ask that kinda question before, but not now grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by Doctorfitz: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lols. No ask Ooo, they can never eat...no try am ask again..

Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by shinarlaura(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by BoosBae(f): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lmao..

Trouble dey sleep yanga come wake am! Op you don see wetin you dey find na. Lie Lie Op grin

I hereby close this thread with immediate effect as its a mumu post. grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
A certified golddigger.
Re: Is It A Crime To Ask A Naija Babe "Have You Eaten"? by calabardick(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
solasolasola:
You are forgiven. Go, sin no more.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Too Early for A Cum? / Help, I Have A Crush On Him And Him / Dencia's Phone Hacked, Nude Photos She Sent To Footballer Pogba Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.