Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa (31902 Views)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by tribalistseun: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is how they kill businesses, who wants to travel that far to repair his or her phone

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by standollars: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Imagine where they're relocating it to... KATANGOWA! mtchew, una no serious. Well, its still part of the on-going development in the state buh as for me, Na Ikeja computer village me go dey patronize... What am I going to katangowa for... Wen I no craze! Dem for kukuma carry am go Ogun state nah

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Bondesniger(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmm you start to hear different story now
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by simplyhonest(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
nzgal:

Then those struggling guys at the present village might not be able to afford it.
bro, if you know the cost of renting a space in the present computer village, you will know 'those struggling guys' can afford it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by FYsol: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
I think it is a good development to decentralised economic hubs

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by valuedammy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
Them for kuku throw the computer village go ogun state na
Lmao!
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Tazdroid(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Computer village and Ikeja are inseparable o. Unless Lagos govt go use Julius Berger uproot d land wey the village dey

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Yes and they will require food too.Did you write any articles on moinmoin preparation?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by leofab(f): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bad choice
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by whitebeard(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
u know what I am sick and tired of this shit u can fücking develop computer village right where it is..i don't think this is a decision that was started by the governor..it was started by some selfish ingrate..we need 21st century advocates, revolutionaries, not some random niggardly (kanu) who lost his way before embarking on his journey..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by mmsen: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Great news. That place needs to be sanitized. Too unruly, too many touts and crooks.
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
In a press briefing that was held today in Lagos, the Lagos State Government has disclosed plans to relocate the famous Computer Village, to ICT Park Katangowa in Agbado/OkeOdo LCDA.

This new decision has been welcomed with mixed feelings by Lagosians.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/lagos-state-government-to-relocate.html

Ambode you dey try o but this is 21st century for goodness sake! You cant take techkies/ technology to the surburbs na. That area is too remote for the kind of business. Thats mini silicon valley you are relocating. Relocate the market to lekki, or central please. Thats more tolls for the govt besides. Consult your ICT please.
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
i wont be surprised if they turn the present computer village to housing complex or high rise business offices. this fraudulent government want to be forcefully acquiring properties.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by intruder15(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Heromaniaa:
If they like they can carry computer village and dump it in kafachan, boys will still go there to sell their pink lips cream.

LMAO.
I can relate
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by amerimex(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikorodu would hav been a better choice.
My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Arrant rawbishness!
D.umb decision!!
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by toseen7: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
amerimex:
Ikorodu would hav been a better choice.
My opinion though
hehehehe cheesy
You for kukuma pick Mowe-Ibafo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Agumbankembu: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
To all those "nna I dey go my shop" people in Lagos, remember what Nnamdi Kanu told you.
You will still stupidly go and buy up Katongawa, build houses and shops and help develop that suburban area, after 5 years or more, they will move it again, to another area, and u keep prancing about.

Una go get sense one day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikeja is a central area... I love it being there.
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by damola1: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
i REALLY will like to see how they'll do it or LASG think computer is pepper or cloths or shoes..
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by pepemendy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Phi001:
I don't mind Computer Village at Katanguwa...that means I can trek there...or enter 100 naira bike but where will they move Katanguwa??
to computer village grin
Phi001:
I don't mind Computer Village at Katanguwa...that means I can trek there...or enter 100 naira bike but where will they move Katanguwa??
to computer village
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
This is how they kill businesses, who wants to travel that far to repair his or her phone

Some people travel from that far to Ikeja to fix their phones, so it's the same thing. It might not favor u but it favors someone else. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Benito2017: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
The afonjas are the lazy, uncreative and greedy sort of people on earth. They want the Igbo's to develop the whole Lagos for them. God will surely make the Igbo's be set free from this cankerworms. I will advise the Igbo's to emulate the Hausa's wherever they are doing business in other states. They hardly make that place developed and they will not build good structures. I pity the poor afonjas in Lagos because you are being sold. In short. You are slaves to Lagos god fathers. They have bought everything thereby turning your children to agberos and masquerades beggers. Afonjas , you will all be caught up with atrocities. You are doom.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Keegan: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Benito2017:
The afonjas are the lazy, uncreative and greedy sort of people on earth. They want the Igbo's to develop the whole Lagos for them. God will surely make the Igbo's be set free from this cankerworms. I will advise the Igbo's to emulate the Hausa's wherever they are doing business in other states. They hardly make that place developed and they will not build good structures. I pity the poor afonjas in Lagos because you are being sold. In short. You are slaves to Lagos god fathers. They have bought everything thereby turning your children to agberos and masquerades beggers. Afonjas , you will all be caught up with atrocities. You are doom.

Cry me a river. Read the garbage you typed slowly and tell me whether it's by force to come and live in Lagos? You and your people keep coming to Lagos, tell me who are doomed?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by owbabs: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
^^ Two posts above showcases serious ignorance with some Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by TinaAnita(f): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ambode is an error! He is worst than BRF

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by quickly: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
That area used to be residential area. Na so dem turn am into palasa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Waspy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Benito2017:
Calm down.. ..Sleep over this news... You'll feel better when you wake up.. ..Sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by aribisala0(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
The truth is we do not need a computervillage of dozens of petty traders. We need major players who talk and deal directly with Dell, with Apple, HP and so on.None of the current players would get past security at any of these corporations. We need major retailers that offer genuine warranties and after sales. Not all this kelekele players

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Katangowa is not a good business environment for ICT.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:
Great news. That place needs to be sanitized. Too unruly, too many touts and crooks.
Why do we have police mobile station at otigba street who are supposed to be arresting them?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Agumbankembu:
To all those "nna I dey go my shop" people in Lagos, remember what Nnamdi Kanu told you.
You will still stupidly go and buy up Katongawa, build houses and shops and help develop that suburban area, after 5 years or more, they will move it again, to another area, and u keep prancing about.

Una go get sense one day.
Make dem go arena for oshodi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN / Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.