Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls (38186 Views)

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos / Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Sunnynwa: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Olasco93: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is she allergic to Fish?

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is one hell of a funny story...but i think the Actress is right on this one. How you go collobi isi ewu raw material and expect to be paid. You smoke?

9 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Wasky101: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dis guys are really funny, person buy whole goat and u comot d whole head kon dey ask of 10k bal

11 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Alitair(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
How would you take what she was looking forward to? Return the isi-ewu

9 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
ifyalways:

Well there are parts you dare not collect from an Igbo man's meat.
For goat : the head must not miss o
For Poultry : make I no just find the gizzard, liver and kidney.
Point and kill: the workshop ie head

Missing those parts will be very obvious to the buyer and na dat very time, gbege go shele

You really sabi something grin
Head, gizzard r all important cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by anochuko01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
bg
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
head of goat? what does she want to do with head of a goat?

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerian actors and actresses living fake lives since 1990....

3 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by daPretender: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Recorded calls? The guy premeditated this? What if the person wasn't a celeb? Would we still be treated with this grand fuckery?

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by edimahgurl(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin Recession is evrywhere
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by aliumik: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
The man does not have a case.Return d goat head and collect ur balance

13 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
You have her goat head and she has your 10k.

Bring her goat ead and your et your 10k.
Simples!

11 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Esetim(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
But is it the right of the butcher to collect the head?
Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
goat head? what? end shall never wonder grin

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by AuroraB(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
And the thief had the temerity to blab undecided
Why would you take the goat head? What stops you from asking for it?
I kuku like this kain thing, if I were the lady, I would sue your thieving ass and for not having the decency to admit you are a thief angry
Ole
Collect 10% oshi wo ni iyen sad

10 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
NubiLove:
head of goat? what does she want to do with head of a goat?

A goat head also called Isi Ewu is a super duper Delicious igbo delicacy that is capable of curing Malaria, head ache, And every other ailment u can think of.

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by goldbim(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
ifyalways:

Well there are parts you dare not collect from an Igbo man's meat.
For goat : the head must not miss o
For Poultry : make I no just find the gizzard, liver and kidney.
Point and kill: the workshop ie head

Missing those parts will be very obvious to the buyer and na dat very time, gbege go shele
grin grin grin..No be small thing..
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by delishpot: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
But na him cause trouble na. Why steal her is ewu?

3 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by OpenGames: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
That butcher is a big thief!!!!
#bringbackourgoathead.

9 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by GoldHorse(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
This your "headline" is very misleading. shocked shocked

The butcher is the thief. So one, Celeb or not, should do mumu when they are being cheated because one blogger will write a misleading story about it? Even if na the goat horn, hoof or poo sef na me get am! And if you take it without being given you be thief!!

10 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
daPretender:
Recorded calls? The guy premeditated this? What if the person wasn't a celeb? Would we still be treated with this grand fuckery?
Cheap popularity I tell you most solemnly grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by EazyMoh(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's simple now the goat head is her property, he shouldn't take it without her permission. In this case he shall go and get a goat head and bring it to her preferably grilled, only then os he qualified to get his balance.

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Misskaycee21:

A goat head also called Isi Ewu is a super duper Delicious igbo delicacy that is capable of curing Malaria, head ache, And every other ailment u can think of.

I see, it also cures cancer and HIV/AIDS? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by streetzdreamz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
lmao, when you think you having a rough hectic day, just log in here you'd laugh your ass out from silly posts like this or from a member spewing trash, "he should give me my head of goat" geez!!!! some peepz sha, I belief there ought to be a mutual understanding between both parties as regards this before the said event, now disturbing our peace cuz of a missing goat head, she should pay the guy jor,some issues are best overlooked!!

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by ioreth69(f): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Al dese actresses cn form 4 Africa, must u celebrate birthday
grin grin,I wonder
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by lemolemo: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
no be small thing oh, owing money for goat meat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Rebuke: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
ioreth69:
grin grin,I wonder

Abeg forget dat formin level jaw.
How person go thief a whole goat head come still dey ask for full payment of his workmanship?

5 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
She is entitled to the goat head abeg. As far as she paid/is paying for a goat, the isi must be there. Guy should just buy and roast another goat head in exchange for his 10k!

6 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by andyanders: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
poshestmina:
You sef ,izit your goat head? why will you take what doesn't belong to you?

Exactly. For me, I will not give him a dime. He is even supposed to pay the lady back her money for keeping the goat head which to me is a complete

5 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by outflank: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
maradelkitchen:
The butcher is a thief.
This made me remember my mum during one ileya festival,when a dog carried the ram head,[/b]my mum purchased the dog till she collect it.[b]
Er...I don't get.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.