Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls (38187 Views)

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos / Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by ojialo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
decatalyst:

Did you sue them for serving you 'handicapped' isi-ewu? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Deepfreezer(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kellibae:
Haba dat cone heahed butcher is a criminal as usual....
So where is their RESPECT?. undecided
Thiefy theify is not respect joor!!..
One message for him

Wepu aka enwe n'ofe tupu oghoo aka mmadu
Period!!...
I AM BIAFRAN BAE
Omalicha take 5.

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Deepfreezer(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Provide her goat head and take ur balance

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by temitope277(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by hardewalleh(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
These celebs, den dey manage sef..
Even me can still afford 10k..
Fake life

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by binary007: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
coming online wont make the situation any better
My dear actually, it is the best resort for the weak seeking justice . Ask Genevieve, she coughed the money she owed a boutique out after social media took charge.

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by maradelkitchen(f): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
outflank:

Er...I don't get.
she collected the ram head

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
binary007:

My dear actually, it is the best resort for the weak seeking justice . Ask Genevieve, she coughed the money she owed a boutique out after social media took charge.
why will d guy carry the head of the goat? its like a laundry guy coming to wash ur clothes and then takes one suit for himself and return the others. you then decide not to pay him if he doesnt return ur suit. the goat guy is the one at fault

9 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Damseldammie(f): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
ifyalways:
Make I laugh finish first cheesy

This shyte just reminded me of my days when I refused to pay for my isi-ewu cos I couldn't find one eye and the ears. cheesy

Perhaps she had plans for the isi-ewu? Why the dude come corner her goat head now?

The guy is not to be blamed because whoever you call to butcher & grill for you, will definitely take his portion either in raw or grilled form.

Asides, may be her expectations as per presents from her guests were cut short which made her not to being able to balance the Àsun guy .... Shameless being#teamempty barrel

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by bonna4u(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nansense! The kleptomaniac butcher should provide the goat head before getting paid his balance. Ranting online won't help him because a headless goat was not part of the contract he entered with his client. Next.......

6 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Atakata(f): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
hardewalleh:
These celebs, den dey manage sef..

Even me can still afford 10k..

Fake life
forget that tin. I no blame the girl, this has nothing to do with fake life. Goat head too sweet if u don taste am u go know say na true I talk.

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by mekonglobal(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Al dese actresses cn form 4 Africa, must u celebrate birthday
Wait Is It Wrong For One 2 Celebrate Birthday Again

3 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Cityguy: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Let him go and report to CIA. Someone gave you a job and you unilaterally decided to make away with the head! What nonsense 10% is that? Even God gives us the liberty to bring the 10% by ourselves willingly but in you guys' case, you just make away with it! If she paid 80k out of 91k, I don't think she's poor that she can't pay the balance. What is wrong even if popular remains wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Kdiva(f): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
lonelydora:
Celebs and fake life. Common 10k.

fake life how? , so because she's a celebrity people should cheat her and go Scot free?

7 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by princessayesha(f): 12:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Now he has shown the whole world that this beautiful girl eats head of goat cry omg wallahi mutane basu da kirki grin

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by solidman59(m): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Actress or not, give her the goat head or shut up and stop disturbing us with your rants. You get your full payment when you deliver the full product.

Nonsense ppl everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by lepasharon(f): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Atakata:

forget that tin. I no blame the girl, this has nothing to do with fake life. Goat head too sweet if u don taste am u go know say na true I talk.

Do they eat the eyeballs too? undecided
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by VanBommel(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Damseldammie:

The guy is not to be blamed because whoever you call to butcher & grill for you, will definitely take his portion either in raw or grilled form.

Asides, may be her expectations as per presents from her guests were cut short which made her not to being able to balance the Àsun guy .... Shameless being#teamempty barrel
no single sense in that big box on your neck you call a head. Even if he is to take a portion, must it be the head?? Do you know the plans she had for the head?? I don't blame you sha, it's because you're a tribal bigot, the hatred in you wouldn't allow you judge reasonably.

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by amanze15(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
Al dese actresses cn form 4 Africa, must u celebrate birthday
celebrities trying to live larger than life lol grin grin grin
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Afam4eva(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2017
lepasharon:

Do they eat the eyeballs too? undecided
There's nothing Nigerians don't eat. I used to eat the eye of chicken until recently i had to rethink my life and i stopped grin

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Miradamian: 4:54am On Apr 26, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian actress, Shirley Igwe has been dragged into a messy scandal over a missing head of goat...and this isn't a nollywood movie..

To mark her birthday recently the actress decided to throw a party for friends and family. She contacted someone to provide them with goat meat for RSVP, however, like they generally do; the butcher decided to take his 10% on the goat by keeping the head to himself.
( of course let the guy bring the goat head.bc she is an actress your want her to be fake.as if nothing happened.and u brought the matter her to drag her name to the mud.you are sick

Shirley was having none of it tho and decided to hit back by not completing the payment which is just N10,000.

The butcher through the contractor begged the actress for his balance to no avail. So they decided to tow the trending line by blowing the whistle.

Read his full rant about the complete payment and the missing goat head below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-actress-shirley-igwe-lands-in.html

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Miradamian: 4:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Damseldammie:

( hey there, it's not mandatory for the guy to take any part,it has to be their agreement if or not he can take some,someone may say,u won't taker their meat and ask you to say your price,so this your name calling only shows how jelious you are to the young lady

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by ocelot2006(m): 5:36am On Apr 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Celebs and fake life. Common 10k.

Tell that thief of a butcher to produce the goat head first.

3 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by AceSkillz01: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Damseldammie:

"His portion"... I think I'm missing something here. Help me understand. Does the butcher own the goat? Is taking the head for himself his right? Is this how business is done shocked

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by ocelot2006(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Damseldammie:

You can't be serious at all. The thief of a butcher steals the HEAD of the goat, yet you expect her to pay in full?? Haba!! He can take his report to Buhari for all we care. Useless thief.

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Mcreloaded(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2017
The butcher does not have any right to take any part of the meat since he will be paid for the job.
It is only when you butcher the goat for free that you are entitled to the neck of the goat which is the norm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by bonna4u(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Mcreloaded:
The butcher does not have any right to take any part of the meat since he will be paid for the job.
It is only when you butcher the goat for free that you are entitled to the neck of the goat which is the norm
True talk. The 10% rubbish claim can only be made when the goat is butchered 4 free especially in communities by youths during ceremonies.
Infact that butcher should be arrested 4 disturbing the cyber space.

3 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by TinaAnita(f): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
What is wrong is wrong.. you have no reason to deny her of any part of the goat meat most especially the head. Goat head is a very important part and taking it way is so wrong. If I were the actress you won't get a dime from me and I'd punish you for trying to attack my dignity on social media.

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by dominique(f): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2017
bonna4u:

True talk. The 10% rubbish claim can only be made when the goat is butchered 4 free especially in communities by youths during ceremonies.
Infact that butcher should be arrested 4 disturbing the cyber space.

Rofl @ bolded grin grin grin
He deserves to be arrested true true, greedy thief.

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Gemc3(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Goat head eji eme nkwobi. Mbanu. Goat head must appear for 10k to show. Simple. After all she ordered for a full goat not a headless goat.

Just like my chicken. U must put the head for me o! No stories. grin

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
poshestmina:
You sef ,izit your goat head? why will you take what doesn't belong to you?
dont mind them.i know a very rich man,as in extremely wealthy that doesn't joke with his cow head or goat head. You try to smuggle those,you land in prison

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.