Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls (38173 Views)

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos / Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by metallisc(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
maradelkitchen:
The butcher is a thief.
This made me remember my mum during one ileya festival,when a dog carried the ram head,my mum purchased the dog till she collect it.

Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by laamdee: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Goat head may be something small.but did they have a deal of him going with the goat head?If not he breached their contract. He should return goat head and collect his balance shikena!!
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by lepasharon(f): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

There's nothing Nigerians don't eat. I used to eat the eye of chicken until recently i had to rethink my life and i stopped grin

What does it taste like? undecided

Yes Nigerians are the only ppl who eat all parts of a cow/goat/ chicken.

Parts that other cultures see as taboo...
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by Fox14(f): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
It just has to be a YUSUF. people who bear yusuf are criminals #fact
Re: Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls by essentialone(m): 1:16am On Mar 07
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.