Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies (1501 Views)

Stunning Caucasian Puppies Available. Slide In. / Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies. Don't Miss!! / Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.... We currently have both sed Caucasian puppies available to new homes. Beautiful and stunning puppies from solid/massive parents.

No doubt they would turn out just fine. Interested parties kindly call - +2349093199337
More pictures available just PM
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
More pics coming

1 Like

Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by Blizzy9ja: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pictures of their parents
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kindly send a direct message to get whatever details you need sir

Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by shegzykid: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
can I pay 60k to get it...??
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
I honestly appreciate bargains on private chat. Kindly PM for details. Thanks

Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Still available
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by shegzykid: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
lemme pay 60
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kindly call sir
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by Drprecious92: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Caucasian mountain puppies at affordable prize...very cheap call or add me on whatsapp for more video or pics 09068855871 and prize..

Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by ohuegbeair(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
HOPE ITS CHEAP AS U CLAIM?
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
I cannot guarantee the authenticity of person who just posted puppies (Mr/Mrs Ohuegbeair)
Caveat Emptor - Let the buyer beware
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by brossboss: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caucasian dogs available. You can whatapp me on 07088108894 we sell at wholesale price so as to enable our buyers gain on resell. If you plan to resell you are at the right place and if you plan to keep the dogs you are also at the right place.

Phinox Kennel we grow them and sell them to you.. We put our customers first in phinox Kennel. We know many are scared of taking care of puppies so at phinox Kennel we also sell adult dogs to such customers.

Phinox kennel we deal in Caucasian and lhasa apso puppies and adult dogs. We sell at give away prices whatapp me to get price quote. No one sells pure breed dogs like us at affordable price. A trial would convince you.

I have recieved various calls from when i posted this add so i have decided to clarify some issues with our prices.
Puppies available now and their prices are as follows:
11 weeks Caucasian puppies = 70k ( 3 puppies left now) buy from us and resell. Updated (1 may 2017)

Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by prinzetobi: 10:10am On May 01, 2017
No guarantee on him too. At least not when he can't open his own thread
Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by doxarised(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2017
I have a massive male and female caucasian puppy , 8 weeks old. I was bringing up the male for my next generation breeding. But something came up.
Contact me for more details : 07032649468.
Puppies are in Abuja, but can be delivered to any state capital within the country. And its pay on delivery.
P. S. Can also help you with other breed of dogs.

1 Like

Re: Both Sex Massive And Stunning Caucasian Puppies by doxarised(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2017
Thanks Tobi

(1) (Reply)

Boxer And Harlequin Great Dane Pups Available / SOLD... ⌛️⏰iPad Pro 9.7 Inch For Swap With A Female Puppy❗️❗️❗️✔️ SOLD... / 6Months old American Eskimo @30K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.