Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (50285 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Buhari Is A Rejected President – Governor Fayose Declares / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Famaksunday(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2017
wirinet:
Fayose is just speaking for himself, he cannot speak for all Ekiti citizens, only a referendum can determine whether ekiti people want to join Biafra.
So according to IPOB youths, Ekiti people must decide in a referendum whether they want to continue to be slave of the Fulani or choose freedom with Biafra.
hey Mr man Fayose can speak for EKITI state because he's the first citizen of EKITI, Even me wet I be ONDO guy I support the motion, we Yoruba's we don't know how to think o, the Hausa's are cheating us telling other tribes that they are born to rule for me ooo I support the motion and I speak for ONDO STATE that we support the motion we are part of the Biafra, let Nigeria split and let the Hausa's remain as Nigeria and let other tribes Igbo and Yoruba become the Biafra...... the Hausa's they said they're born to rule and they don't have any resources.... but all they can do is to kill Other religion I'm tired of this Nigeria I speak for my family and My city ONDO STANDS FOR BIAFRA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Jabioro: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose has no iotas of governance in him as human.Ekiti state committed electoral blunder by voting for the chief clown.. Now that he secede the state to Biafra let her allocations come from Biafra FG if there's any
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by kindex(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2017
He only need you guys for his 2019 presidential campaign... Make una wise up
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Goke7: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2017
We are very happy on behalf of the entire SW to donate Ekiti to biafra, wetin concern agbero with overload!
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by najoke: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Adewoleike:

I thought you and your BMC crew promised he will die in jail....I still remember that you and your crew promised you will end your existence if they grant him bail...Do the necessary and fulfill your promise..
Yes we said so .....but Kanu had fake sickness to be granted bail....dont worry his illness is not forever grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by tete7000(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2017
This man is sick!
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by OlaoChi: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2017
seunmsg:

Oga, stop talking nonsense. I am from Ekiti state and I have absolutely no connection with biafra or ibo people. Fayose can claim biafra for whatever political gains that he can get from it but it should end there. Ekiti people are proudly Yoruba's and they are not connected or related to the ibo's in anyway.

I doubt he ever said that. The op is unreliable
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by DPsalmist2(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2017
I dey office, dey read dis and laugh wan tear my belle scatter. Fayose Na world class entertainer. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by drnoel: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

Yeah poor observation from your shallow mind and bigoted brain

My son, since it not possible for u to make sound comments without resorting to insults. I believe ur childishness has gotten the better of u. I bid u good day.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by ransomed: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Onyigbo Ayodele Fayose, the Agbalanzu 1 of Biafra.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by heinrichy(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Nicho118:
How the map won be?

grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nature8(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Lwkmd grin.. Fayose, you no go kee me with laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by internetgangste: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
he should be arrested immediately!
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Rainmaker69(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Not geographically possible Mr. Gomina
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by michoim(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Poor Ekiti state that cannot pay salaries and has no resources is now looking for where to put their head. Not needed in Nigeria. ..
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Simitrendy: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.

You're high on weed!
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by michoim(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Poor Ekiti state that cannot pay salaries and no resources is now looking for where to put their head.Not needed in Nigeria ...
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by anyebedgreat: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
That's to show you that this Biafra thing is just like children building houses in the sand. Even the federal government doesn't take them seriously that's why they handed him to a female judge to deal with.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by sammyscholar(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
BininEmpire:
Ekiti states is the most Educated state in the South West and the only state that can compete with SS/SE states in terms of Education
laughs and move on!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by aisammy4: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Yeye person... Do you think Biafrans need you? To them, you are a confused radicalist who rams into pit without control. Fayose is betraying the votes mischievously given to you. Remember, Ekiti people are well educated and know what they want. You cannot bribe them with 2 mudu of gari again to support you.

But wait oh! where IS EKITI PEOPLE? Them no get anything to say on this issue? NO statement has been made to contradict what this Bufallo has said.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by mop4all(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Hahaha

Finally the Lunatic Hero of Biafrau.d has spoken. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does the guy realise he is a sitting Gov that swore to uphold the constitution and sovereignty of the nation?

FFK when are you also declaring Ile-Ife as part of Biafrau.d?

Bunch of clowns.
How will he not behave like this when he already pocketed the state assembly. This declaration alone is an impeachable offence.
sammyscholar:
laughs and move on!
SuperS1Panther:
Hahaha

Finally the Lunatic Hero of Biafrau.d has spoken. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does the guy realise he is a sitting Gov that swore to uphold the constitution and sovereignty of the nation?

FFK when are you also declaring Ile-Ife as part of Biafrau.d?

Bunch of clowns.
How will he not behave like this when he already pocketed the state assembly. This declaration alone is an impeachable offence.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by ZAWs: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose has gone mad on this!
How on earth would a sitting governor declared such?
Well, I want to believe that Fayose was quoted out of context"
Cus not even a sitting governor from the East can openly pronounce such.

Ah ah Fayose
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by wristbangle: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
IPOB will soon release a statement on how EKITI is originally called EKITIOMA, it was changed by lord lugard to Ekiti. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.*hide for cover*

This woman sef cheesy
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by UncleJudax(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Nicho118:
How the map won be?
Everybody that is clamoring for freedom from oppression, is a Biafran.#FvckMap
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by bakynes(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2017
This clown of a Governor doesn't have the right to speak for the good people of Ekiti. He can become a Biafran if he wants too. Ekiti remains part of SW Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nigeriadondie: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2017
If most yorubas are coming to realize that Nigeria is not worth continued existence, then it wud not be offensive to say that Awolowo who changed d currency of Nigeria during d civil war lack foresight to see what Ojukwu saw and as such Awo was short sighted but some yorubas wud call his short sightedness and betrayal as wisdom. Awo as a betrayer who said that if d east seceedes the west wud follow sadly chose to be surbservient to d north and of course his reward was to be "the best president Nigeria never had". It was Shagari who won cos as usual d north were born to rule. It repeated itself when d election that Abiola won was annulled even though it was free & fair. Even Abiola had to seek d blessing of the Sultan and other top northern elite. Have d yoruba not ended up as a second fiddle to the northerners who ve the acclaimed inalienable rights to rule?
The military has more installation in d north and have had more Army chief from d north.
For the othe minorities of d Niger Delta that supported "One Nigeria" now ve most of its oil well controlled by northerners who ve become billionaires like TY Danjuma etc. This wud never have happened if the oil wells were in d north. Who for born that southerner to own a drop not to talk of an oil well?
Where did the likes of Adaka Boro who was an SUG or Ken Saro Wiwa who were for One Nigeria end up?
The middle belt who also contributed in killing d igbos now ve karma on them as their own place has become killing field at d mercy of fulani maurauder with impunity. Was it not realiastion of d fact that Nigeria has no longer become a country for all that in 1990 Gideon Orkar attempted to do what Ojukwu had sought to do earlier in 1967? Is it not bwcause of it they dont want to be called northerners but middle belters cos they ve come to realise that the north wud use them to achieve what they want but when it is time to share the bounty they become sidelined
I have heard a lot of yorubas accusing d igbo that igbo have secessionist tendencies but have they forgotten history that d first peopleto agitate for sexession where d northerners during the infamous "Araba riots" in 1966. In case u dont know Araba means "secession"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2017
He might be right. I have dated three Ekiti men all have Igbo friends, one speaks Igbo fluently and I feel I would end up with one!! cheesy grin
They really love Igbos and I don't even know why! undecided
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Basfaq(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
There is a connection between ekiti people and ibo, 5 of my friends from ekiti married ibo girls and most ekiti guys have ibos as their besty. Let the truth be told here.
Fayose will be Biafra president grin
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by Acetyl(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Funny...
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by permit(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
chai oshokooo the drama-king, u never cease to amuse ur people of the nation, with the nation and of the nation.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:

Whao! What a funny and hasty conclusion! How many friends of yours are from Ekiti? Then we can find the percentage to back your claim of "most". It is not only Ekiti guys that have ibos as friends. Nigerians from different states/ethnic nationalities also have ibos as friends (whether best friends or not). It is only on Nairaland/social media you find people fighting each other on the basis of ethnic differences. People from different ethnic background are doing business together, working in the same organisation, marrying each other, living in the same household etc.
Re: Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra by DorisK(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2017
With due respect, Ekiti state is not Fayose's to give out. moreover, the state is not even in proximity or hav boundary with the said Biafra states, so he shud go and rest. Its obvious he is looking for every possible means to opppse the presidency so his support is just a medium for defiance not actually allegiance or solidarity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Asks Tribunal To Vary Inspection Order Granted Atiku, Obi / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / ENDSARS Protest At CNN Center, Los Angeles, United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.