Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) (34345 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Lagos Begins Process To Relocate Computer Village From Ikeja / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by itsRhamzy: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
Tejuosho plaza is still empty after 4 years of completion. angry
Biko we like our Ikeja traffic like that, leave our computer village in Ikeja angry angry angry
honestly sir, I don't know why this govt likes doing things upside down.. The people are not complaining na.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by nzgal: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2017
generaliy:
Is this really necessary? A lot of businesses will be lost, some won't be able to afford the prices of stalls in the new market, my opinion.

God bless Ambode all the same for always being up to something developmental, Lagos is working!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Zdoh(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Interesting atleast it will relieve the heavy traffic at Ikeja,developing Alimosho,Oke-Odo and the environments.Great Ambode!! You are making it happening sir.

We BUY and SELL ...
Payoneer,
Paypal,
Skrill,
Bitcoin and
Neteller funds at good rate.Bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira...instant payment
guarantee.

Mobile/Whatsap ....08088759163.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
Biko we like our Ikeja traffic like that, leave our computer village in Ikeja angry angry angry
flatoski land developer spotted cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Skappy44(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2017
This will affect peoples life o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Johnbelovd: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2017
All the thieves in computer village will also relocate with them.

Change isn't easy.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2017
nice one. but we alll are used to computer village in ikeja. I just like passing there. but still a nice one
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
Hope the shop rent go cheap
abeg make obaseki come build phone village for us in benin
wetin do d one 4 airport Rd?
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by airminem(f): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2017
The way you dress its the way you are addressed. Its pitiful that the investors in this markets are always at the receivin end...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by JustmcKay(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Are you from Lagos state?
GogetterMD:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Nigeman: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:

Bros,

I may not agree with you.

We need to decongest Lagos and allow other areas (suburbs) of Lagos to grow economically and socially. It will force down the price of shops and houses in Ikeja area and allow place like Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba to Sango-Otta to tap from the economic advantages of urbanisation.
Abmode has prepared these areas for this challenge and make Lagos dream of Mega city a reality with the construction of over 700 access roads within Lagos metropolis.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
IGBO MAN GO BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND AND DEVELOP YOUR OWN PLACE!!!! IT'S ONLY A BASTARD THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS OWN FATHERLAND. THIS PEOPLE DEY USE SENSE FOR UNA, RELOCATION UP AND DOWN, SMALL TIME NOW THEM GO RELOCATE ALABA MARKET, THERE IS A PATTERN. OPEN YOUR EYES FOR CHRIST SAKE
u done mental.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by egbabiekperemo1: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
IGBO MAN GO BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND AND DEVELOP YOUR OWN PLACE!!!! IT'S ONLY A BASTARD THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS OWN FATHERLAND. THIS PEOPLE DEY USE SENSE FOR UNA, RELOCATION UP AND DOWN, SMALL TIME NOW THEM GO RELOCATE ALABA MARKET, THERE IS A PATTERN. OPEN YOUR EYES FOR CHRIST SAKE

Very few people will understand the true message u r trying to pass. They are deliberately using the ibos to develop different parts of the state, hence d reasons for frequent relocation of markets in lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by TinaAnita(f): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Eeeyah... Been used to computer village in Ikeja..

Please pray for May 5th... I saw a negative dream.... Pray for the presidency...

Must it happen on my birthday? Oya move the date to June
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by AuroraB(f): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Only the wise will understand wink

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by purplekayc(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
that place is far nah
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by GogetterMD(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeman:

Bros,

We need to decongest Lagos and allow other areas (suburbs) of Lagos to grow economically and socially. It will force down the price of shops and houses in Ikeja area and allow place like Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba to Sango-Otta to tap from the economic advantages of urbanisation.
Abmode has prepared these areas for this challenge and make Lagos dream of Mega city a reality with the construction of over 700 access roads within Lagos metropolis.
If you think the flyover at abule-egba will be able to reduce the traffic congestion on that axis, which unfortunately is where they intend to relocate the ICT village to, you are on a long thing.
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by airminem(f): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2017
quote author=In2systemsTech post=55924654]Eeeyah... Been used to computer village in Ikeja..

Please pray for May 5th... I saw a negative dream.... Pray for the presidency... [/quote]

We have been praying. may 5th, whats all bout the dream man?
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Homeboiy: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
wetin do d one 4 airport Rd?
e no big nah
and besides no space there
i need space badly
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Ovokoo:

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/lagos-state-government-relocate-computer-village-ikeja-kotangowa/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
I saw it coming. Fashola initiated the move but was blocked by powerful politicians. Gatankowa okrika market will also e relocated to amikanle in Alagbado. Amode had begun expansion of the AIT road, leading to the new okrika market already. I just pity those who have invested billions of naira in erecting big shopping complexes in ikeja because nobody will occupy them in a few months to come. All of them will be converted into residential apartments. Any wise trader should think of owning a house or at least, a good shop around the new site by now because by the time every plan of relocation is conlduded, property in that place will appreciate like wildfire.
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by 3Ceagle(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Very few people will understand the true message u r trying to pass. They are deliberately using the ibos to develop different parts of the state, hence d reasons for frequent relocation of markets in lagos.

But it is the duty of the state government to development the state, using any legal means of doing that. It is not about Igbo or any other people in Lagos. It is just coincidental that Igbos being business men, merchant traders and entrepreneurs are often affected when new development plan are made. Market are used to open up new possibilities and development of an area. Recently some Hausa/Fulani were cleared off the railways lines in Lagos, they could also complain. Although I agree that, all people in Lagos should also look towards contributing to the development of their individual state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
People feeding fat from Computer village will definitely fight back.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by suso(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
Na your papa get am
If it is not okay by you
Go your village naa

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by suso(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2017
JustmcKay:
You Sabi set Jamb questions oo
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by GogetterMD(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2017
suso:

Na your papa get am
If it is not okay by you
Go your village naa
Lagos is my village sir

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by suso(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:
Lagos is my village sir
Okay stage a protest then
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Yes. We're using Igbos. It's our pleasure.

Mrchippychappy:
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by hollowpot15684(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
GogetterMD:

for what reason??
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Gudfrie(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Ovokoo:

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/lagos-state-government-relocate-computer-village-ikeja-kotangowa/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Should we blow whistle for illegal structures?.........i get them plenty for my side

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Good question.

JustmcKay:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by hustla(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeman:

Bros,

See most people just scream on nairaland without using their brains but you sir, are spot on

There's a reason why that over head bridge was constructed and my, it's massive and will allow for ease of transportation. Went to Super area about 4 weeks ago and the bridge is 80 percent complete.

Moving CV to that area will ease up hold up for people who live and work in Ikeja, allow for construction of something better there while also forcing down the price of shops and Co. It's just common sense..

Situating it at super also will allow people from abeokuta come to the new CV to buy phones and stuff too cos it's close and the roads are better now..

Very nice development
Re: Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) by hustla(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
adeoba2008:
People feeding fat from Computer village will definitely fight back.

Fight with who?
Government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 66th Birthday, Dances With Otedola & Elumelu / Court Awards ₦200 Million To Yobe Girl Electrocuted By MTN Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.