Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (63199 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by IMASTEX: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by simplyhonest(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
suicide is never the solution... all such a lady needs is to make good use of her life and show the loser guy what he threw away
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Wapizy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
You kill yourself coz of man......low self esteem. Police officer for that matter stupid pussy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Pavore9: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sad.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by mjabdulk: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
she wasted her precious life
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
AkProsper:
Some people will take a closer look at the op attached picture and start feeling sorry whereas the name of the deceased is peace agbemefo and th name of the uniform is ......HANA...
meanwhile, check my signature.

Ghana Police...That's what you half saw. #BigPicture

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by drjoesky(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
AkProsper:
Some people will take a closer look at the op attached picture and start feeling sorry whereas the name of the deceased is peace agbemefo and th name of the uniform is ......HANA...
That is Ghana police Mr man....
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by cold(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aww this is so sad. I'm grief stricken
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by XX17: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
AYO AJEWOLE a k a WOLI AGBA COMEDY SKITS COMPILATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgT8CiALEmo&t=52s
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Franzinni: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Something is fishy with this story... There is more than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by gamaliel9: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
meanwhile, check my signature

GHANA [CHEST] POLICE
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by lazygal: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=emeijeh post=55916515]Just 31 years of age, and there are many promising ebony dudes in Ghana she can eventually get married to, if only she was patient.

Too bad, she is gone for good... .

... to HELL FIRE
[/quote

Rate of suicide shows just how devil is operating successfully in this world.any one who commits suicide is selfish and was capable of taking the life of some one else
Theses people have no idea what they have used their hands to buy
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by smith666999(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
so there are still foolish girls out there who will die cos of man n heartbreak...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by sleekjosh01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
AkProsper:

try to read or check something carefully before you comment... what was written on her batch is *Ghana* not *Hana*...bcus at the other end, it was boldly written police.. so you can't say Hana police buh Ghana police..thank you
AkProsper:

try to read or check something carefully before you comment... what was written on her batch is *Ghana* not *Hana*...bcus at the other end, it was boldly written police.. so you can't say Hana police buh Ghana police..thank you
AkProsper:

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by youngbelieve(f): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
nawa oo de rate at which I've bin hearing different cases of suicide is quite alarming.
#Godhelpusall

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Tedassie(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
NotOfThis:
The pain must've been too much for her to bear. RIP. No man is worth killing yourself for.

Depression may have accompanied it.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by bid4rich(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Following Nigeria trend abi? Abeg for all of una wey dey think in that direction, make una stop am now oo. Hell is practically and spiritually real. If you doubt me, ask those people wey don go there go lodge

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Timiblanko(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Y did she do that, he is not ment for you, and equally not the best but RIP for now
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Odunharry(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oh no.. People still commit suicide cos someone dump them??
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gosh, she messed up big tym shocked sad...it wasnt worth taking ones life nw...Anyway rest in peace to her
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by kushme: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
simplyhonest:
suicide is never the solution... all such a lady needs is to make good use of her life and show the loser guy what he threw away

And why would you say the guy is a loser? When you know nothing about him.. I can see how easy it is to call a man the offender and the woman a victim..
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Basfaq(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
She was even contemplating of three exit ways,knife,hanging but she latter took the gun to bow out.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by aloobright17: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can't believe this news to be true,since when did marriage become that crucial to Ghanaian ladies?
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by johntaiwo123(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
kk
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by cuteme88(f): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Such a pretty Soul!! WHY
RIP Angel.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by oweman: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's very likely the trigger of her count is catching her to much and no one look prepared to own The t'hing ' every woman need a man to continually service the centre point it is not good to let canal dry up !

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by goingape2: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
dre11:

[b]Female Cop killed herself because of heartbreak

http://mynewsgh.com/female-cop-killed-herself-because-of-heartbreak-garu-commander/

how I wish it was our Nigeria woman that committed this suicide, I wouldn't care much but a fine and beautiful Ghanian woman !

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Repairnigeria(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
so sad
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Ustec: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
beautiful232:
no man is worth dying for...
rip tho
Be careful,dont make me come for you wink
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
sad.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tedassie:

Depression may have accompanied it.
Yes, it likely did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.