Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (63198 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by nkemdi89(f): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Its just unfortunate, that was how former police orderly to one of the Abia first lady sponsored her mbaise boyfriend abroad after everything the man dumped her when he became successful, all the money she gathered during the special posting was spent on that mans head, luckily she survived the depression.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by chubbygal(f): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Toiling with ones emotion is bad, but some counselling and advice could have saved her. I'm an officer too Mine happened since 17 Feb 2017 , but I am still alive, I have moved on with my life and I know good things await me.... Rip

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
SHE DID WHAT !!!! :oSHE DID WHAT !!!!
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by PastorandMentor(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
She was too fat and dirty. Nobody was was going to marry her next. But suicide isn't the best. Rip biggy
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by gregormendel: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
dre11:

[b]Female Cop killed herself because of heartbreak

http://mynewsgh.com/female-cop-killed-herself-because-of-heartbreak-garu-commander/

killing yourself for nothing but love .
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Greenbullet(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
KKKWHITE:
And my girlfriend has been missing for over a year now
seriously
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by lite15(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
What a way to end life!!! Too bad
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by lovethchioma(f): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
die because of a man? It's a pity R.I.P
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by whitebeard(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
beautiful232:
no man is worth dying for...

rip tho
well I think if our soldiers have this mindset during the Boko Haram stuff u won't be able to type this..!!
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by inosend: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Even law enforcement agents?
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by sharpwriter(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
chubbygal:
Toiling with ones emotion is bad, but some counselling and advice could have saved her. I'm an officer too Mine happened since 17 Feb 2017 , but I am still alive, I have moved on with my life and I know good things await me.... Rip
Chai....you be officer? which force? cos your bro dey fynd job o....On your comment, May God help you and perfect all that concerns you hastily.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mhen! What a waste.
And Ghanaian women can get yansh! Same wit South African women. Anyway, RIP.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by EmekaBlue(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Y naw cry...may God grant u mercy.Amen
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by princessayesha(f): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because of man? man that will cheat on u even if he marries you?
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by kikake: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
emeijeh:
Just 31 years of age, and there are many promising ebony dudes in Ghana she can eventually get married to, if only she was patient.

Too bad, she is gone for good... .

... to HELL FIRE

To HELL FIRE - and for REAL.

See what stupidity can cause: suicide.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Badovilla(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by 360command: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Just 31 years of age, and there are many promising ebony dudes in Ghana she can eventually get married to, if only she was patient.

... to HELL FIRE
she would have been happy been with the Nigerians given her kind of body posture.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by felaismyhero(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2017
emeijeh:

... to HELL FIRE
did i hear u say just,unmarried 31year old in africa wit our societal pressures and her badluck wit relationship and u say just?!!!,do u stay in the us or d uk,otherwise u must be joking.and as to hell,who cares?,dats if dere is even hell.i feel for her,RIP Maam
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by felaismyhero(m): 12:26am On Apr 26, 2017
PastorandMentor:
She was too fat and dirty. Nobody was was going to marry her next. But suicide isn't the best. Rip biggy
ha!,very very idiotic comment.wud have been better to just keep shut.someone should help me wit a befitting meme

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by linearity: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
angry

Shebi the guy wey jilt her go rest now

Emotional pain is almost equivalent to physical pain

And the lady sef.....Africans are tough people. Rest in Peace sha

Looking at it from another angle, her actions is truly not fair on the poor guy who jilted her.He has to leave with the guilt for the rest of his life.

Every individual single or married have to realize that, marriage should not be a 'do or die' affair, each person must be afforded the opportunity to opt out at anything, if they so wish without the other person doing something dramatic.

Not all relationships will lead to marriage, not all marriages will last the test of time, sadly not all females will get marry and ironically not all males who wished, will get marry...but life must continue regardless.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by felaismyhero(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2017
kikake:

To HELL FIRE - and for REAL.

See what stupidity can cause: suicide.
wheres d stupidity? cant see it.all i see is desperation,dats all i see.she was emotionally and psychologically down.y are people not always realistic?,u better pray,hope,wish(whichever) dat you dont get desperate or feel u have nothing to live for.these people(who commit suicide) are not stupid as u think.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by lohresloco: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2017
BUHARI whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
EKITI001:
Instead of suicide I will fight over the lover

WATCH: Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLj4HEdwlU
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by felaismyhero(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2017
CplusJason:
And she feels the best way is to end her life.........

Her Creator will be disappointed.

And as for the guy that jilted her.......... Make i nor talk.
well,since u dont personally know her creator(or do u?),i tink d rite tin to say should have been 'i tink her creator may be disappointed'(note may),while i wud likely say 'her creator,if very romantic,may feel for her and reincarnate her',but we both dont know her creator.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by felaismyhero(m): 1:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Tenim47:
and thatz the end of her story sad
yeah,so?,yours too is just some years more and u end like her:dead.generally,bro/sis,live is short,make d most of it while it last.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2017
dre11:

[b]Female Cop killed herself because of heartbreak

http://mynewsgh.com/female-cop-killed-herself-because-of-heartbreak-garu-commander/

She looks to be a good looking African queen.

Women, when you're being jilted, left at the altar, or breaking up stories every day, please check yourself and your attitude.

Find an older successfully married woman that's in a long term marriage and ask her secrets.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Flamzey00(m): 2:27am On Apr 26, 2017
I cannot come and go and kill myself ova a bae.. shey her 'puna' Na Diamond? I and d entire citizens of Nigeria wish her a safe trip 2 d oda room#
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2017
beautiful232:
no man is worth dying for...

rip tho
...so sad, you'll never experience love to its fullest...unreserved love is a strength not a weakness...
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Adminisher: 2:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Charlie, why na?
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by trumpcoat(m): 3:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Poor Lady rest in peace
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by skkayode: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2017
sometimes i just wonder how poeple can be so wicked see this
https:///RfijwK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.