Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (63244 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by lalasticlala(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
A Twitter user, Princes Jayamah @Jayamah22 has accused Peruzzi of raping her in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKwUOPWHTvU
For so long I've kept this to myself but I have decided to speak out due to the boldness of Daffy Blanco & other rape victims. Let's expose these rapist for who they are, they have no right to take advantage of us. #SayNoToRape #SayNoToRapist #SurvivingPeruzzi

So one time in 2012, I can't really remember the date and the month.

But I accompanied a friend "Aisha" to 1004.
And as at then, I think she had a thing with Peruzzi, I accompanied her there, we spent a night that day and I happened to stay in the same room with Aisha and Peruzzi.

In the night, he started touching me without my consent, I tried to tell him that that's wrong and besides, he has a girlfriend lying in between.
So I left the room and went to sleep in the mini parlour upstairs, I had to leave the room because I wasn't comfortable anymore.

I tried to tapping my friend to wake up so she'd understand what was going on but she was too fast asleep.

So then I went to the parlour, and he came out and I had to tell him to leave if not I was going to create a scene

He obliged and went back to the room and for some time he didn't come out again.
I left the parlour upstairs and went downstairs to the main parlour so I could sleep on the chair, I couldn't sleep in the other rooms cos it was occupied with his other friends he had over

When I was already fast asleep, thinking he was just making advances and all, me saying "NO" maybe he got the message.
Being deep asleep and I felt someone trying to unbuckle my pants and then I woke up

And I'm like "YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT'S WRONG" that is when we started struggling and he was "PRESSING ON MY NECK"
Telling me I should chill and likes me, all this kind of shit and I'm like
Yo! "I'M NOT INTERESTED"

At that point struggling was very stressful, you know he tore my PANT and then he did what he did, He raped me.

I was too naive to know that I was meant to go for test, i was too scared of going to the police because as at then my parents didn't know I was in Lagos so I was scared to come out with the news and ithe whole story of him raping me.

I've kept this inside me for over 8 years now and I finally feel a bit of relief speaking out. I hope my story would encourage more suppressed rape victims to speaker out, no matter the situation you find yourself no one has any right to rape you!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jayamah22/status/1268097918587883521

Meanwhile, Peruzzi has reacted to the rape accusation against him. Peruzzi claims a guy is behind the rape accusation against him.

Moreso, some are of the opinion that King Patrick who has a beef with Peruzzi might be behind the accusation.

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by lalasticlala(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by money121(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
This matter Strong cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by bolaayenimo: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Some of these ladies will be lying about being raped now to blackmail others. #saynotorape

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by rentAcock(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seems like this is the Me Too movement version 2.0. They should expose all rapists but we shouldn't be too fast to judge anyone until we have all the facts.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Slawormir: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This story holds no water

My Nigggars and baby girls in the house should read the story

It looks like a cockkk and bull story
A fanciful, implausible and unbelievable tale
Improbable, preposterous, utterly and absolutely absurd

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Women need to know the difference between rape and emotionally manipulative sex. The kind of sex you have to beg or plead to have with anyone isn't rape.
He manipulated you, you eventually consented kinda sex isnt rape please.
You can tag it whatever but it isnt rape.

My post isnt related to the OP kiss

#saynotorape

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by blockgeek69(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
It seems every lady is now using this opportunity to hang rape cases on guys that they have been sacretly admiring in the past but somehow he refused to give them the needed attention or even look their way...

If she give you greenlight, you throway face, tomorrow she calls you a rapist just to get back at you... Spits*

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by loadedvibes: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
The story get as e be

13 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok na
This one don see opportunity for clout

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by EzzyCarter: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
I have no sympathy for mo'fckers who rape ladies and end up giving men a bad name. Anyone found guilty deserves to rot in jail. At the same time, it's quite appalling some ladies are using this opportunity to falsely accuse some guys of rape just to trend or make a name.
Sister, you guys fecked mutually and he ended up dumping your sorry ass so you feel soiling his name beyond repair would make you even , right? It's not your fault, it's the warped legal system we run in Nigeria I'll blame. If the punishment a lady gets for falsely accusing a guy was the same one a guy who is indeed found guilty of rape gets, a lot of Nigerian girls will have sense. Coz at the end of the day, the psychological trauma a raped lady goes through would be similar to that of an innocent guy falsely accused of rape(imagine the pain and depression). You've just succeeded in "Raping" a reputation he has built for years and soiling his family name for life. But then, they know those they can try it with. Try that with me and I'll be damned if you don't spend a sizeable amount of your youthful years behind bars sad .

To the women planning to use this opportunity to get a payback on a guy for any reason, Karma is a b*tch. I'm sure you'd still be alive when one girl from nowhere will rise up and falsely accuse your son of rape and wreck his reputation & life and of course the whole world would tag you as the woman who brought up a rapist so you'd end up having a taste of your own pill poisonsad.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
I always laugh whenever I see boys saying no means no etc. That's hypocrisy. Girls were told never to immediately accept a guy on a date, to be his girlfriend or have sex. Girls believed if you make sexual move and they agree immediately they will be considered cheap so they were told to always say no, stop etc it's the guy's duty to try and convince her into agreeing to sex. This has been the norm since the dawn of time. Girls liked it because they could form hard to get or guilt trap the guy afterwards. 99% of ladies reading this have told a guy to stop when they wanted him to continue and would mock the guy if he actually stopped. This led to a serious confusion, a young boy out there wouldn't know if a girl telling him to stop actually means he should stop or is telling him to try harder. This has hurt both boy and girls the mixed messages make it difficult for young boys to actually know when the girls truly want them to stop.

For generations, the notion that with women no means no and no means yes, yes means maybe maybe means try harder and try harder means yes etc was all over the place and women never fought against it they loved it because it made them look complicated which ended up confusing men.
You cannot teach people no means no and no means yes and yes means no and expect them not to be confused.

The truth is this, if we follow the line of no means no then every single man in the world who has ever had sex will be in jail. Even majority of girlfriends told their boyfriends no on the first attempt. It was a normal thing.

I'm not talking about the normal rape we all know about, as in forcefully penetrate a ladies intimidating her with dangerous weapons or a group of people holding her her forcefully having sex with her.

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by kerry57: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na every girl go dey claim rape now. Even OLOSHO go claim say they rape am for inside her hotel room no 419 after she don collect money for service, since we dey the era of rape stories. Naija and yeye na 5 and 6.

23 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by NwaNimo1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
why she no report to police when it happened.
Awon blackmailers ofoo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by dayleke: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Another one?

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Lastorator: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Whr d case settlers dem, beans dong done, case dong full ground.
Nwanu may una begin dey settle dem sharp sharp
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Righteousness89(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
We need to Go back to OUR FATHER in Heaven!

There is Room Enough for us to Repent as Long as There is Life..

No Matter The Wickedness, Abominations, And Evils Committed! As Long as you are willing to Repent, JESUS Is Available to Forgive you..

Make Peace with JESUS THISDAY!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by 9jayes: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na Sanusi news b4 then corona enta which "we still dey settle" be Nigeria com overtake India in dis field.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by bluefilm: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's the season of rape stories!!!

Both real or imagined, all join!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Blackking98(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rape ni everybody grin
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by oneTIMEman(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Shame on you girls that fake rape

22 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Roon9(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
These ladies are totally watering down the term "Rape". All these unfounded claims are just distracting people from really concentrating on the Uwa, Jennifer and Tina's case.

32 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by paulolee(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
chai...cnt judge this matter because she said its 8 yrs and no report was made and i jus wish she gets the justice she seeks for if this case is the truth..maybe we wait and hear from peruzzi if he knows this girl or not or what he have to say before allowing sentiments to cloud our decision...but my major problem with this girls statement is following a friend to spend a night in anoda guys ous, dts jus soo wrong and i saw the part she said she tried waking up her friend bt she didnt respond, i think the friend is also part of the rape plan that's if its true oo
verdict- from now on, these is my plan before i have sex with any girl..
1..mk sure she's fully consented with it, even wen am in, i would still keep asking her if i continue..
2..try n keep an audio recorder to rec. d start point
3..most importantly, wud mk sure she spent xoo much time on me ridding me xo dt wen i blow tomorrow n she said i once raped her, it wud reply dt she spent all day ridding me n she shud kum n explain wat kinda rape is dt...jokes apart false accusation on rape is very bad because some gals are just wicked jus lyk d cases of cr7, neyma and tupac..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by hardychris(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by sexylassie2(f): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na wa.

Let's thread carefully in this waters of rape accusations everywhere.

You cant just accuse someone of rape without evidence, in the court na evidence, alibi and consistency be the koko.

If you sleep with a guy and he breaks your heart and you get angry even though he has move on, my dear, no be rape.

35 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by jelraj(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
God cry female gender...
Always misusing every opportunity using manipulation and emotional blackmail..

Watch every guy get accused of rape.. How do we believe the real stories when we know some are lies..

31 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol. I don't even know whether my own was rape. I'm still confused.

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Mopolchi: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gunshot too rape pesin ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.