Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business (2098 Views)

Discount Industrial Chin Chin Production Line / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / Large Scale Chin Chin Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Helo all,
Pls. I need help. Anyone knws what it entails to start a medium scale chin chin production business? From cost of raw materials to factory charges to packaging etc

i wld appreciate if anyone can put me through. Tanks
Re: Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business by aydelicious: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
bunches:

Pls. I need help. Anyone knows what it entails to start a medium scale chin chin production business? From cost of raw materials to factory charges to packaging s

I don't really get what. You are trying To say but I want to ask you That do you have knowledge about the chi-chin, business?if you don't have the knowledge Of it,I don't advise you to going in To it. But if you have the knowledge of it,it is good then.
This are the list of things you will need to star the Business
1,You need rolling pin
2. rolling board
3. Scale measurement
4.Roll cuter
5.Bowl
6.Measuring stoops
7.Big put
8.Long cooking. Spoon to stir
9.Lighter
10.Cooking gas
11.Nylon
12.Sealing machine
1r.you create. The log you want on your label.
Re: Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Tanks for d reply......i hv knowledge of it. I'm a pastry chef nd run a cake shop too. Bn producing chinchin on a small scale bt i want to go into medium to large scale production. I heard thrs a factory dat does d mixing, cutting and frying.....dats whr i need help.

But then, i was luvky to meet a friend ystd and she really explained d rudiments to me. Guess dats wat i need. Once again. Tnks
Re: Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business by aydelicious: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2017
bunches:
Tanks for d reply......i hv knowledge of it. I'm a pastry chef nd run a cake shop too. Bn producing chinchin on a small scale bt i want to go into medium to large scale production. I heard thrs a factory dat does d mixing, cutting and frying.....dats whr i need help.

But then, i was luvky to meet a friend ystd and she really explained d rudiments to me. Guess dats wat i need. Once again. Tnks
Alright, I just understand you now, anyway I will get back to you soon...
Re: Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business by toyining(f): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Come for your large scale chinchin production, ie factory/ people that mill, cut, and fry chin chin for large scale production in Lagos
Call : 081833383555, 07082639156 or 08038616498
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Powdered Milk Is Being Made / Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? / What Is Your Family's Favourite Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.