Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? (2100 Views)

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? by floxyrangy: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2009
For me it is Southern Fried Chicken, they serve the best, especially the Maitama outlet. Who is your best chicken and chip spot?
Re: Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? by LastProphet: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
u need deliverance, sharp sharp
Re: Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? by BALLERON(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
floxyrangy:
For me it is Southern Fried Chicken, they serve the best, especially the Maitama outlet. Who is your best chicken and chip spot?
so true, before south African embassy

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The English Name Of This.....(photos) / Plz Help!! Chin-chin Production Business / My Dried Bitterleaf Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.