Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy (887 Views)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy by Isaactroy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guys, no be only when u get money or u be ''fineboy'' that girls will follow u like some people would say,
there are some other things that attracts girls,
heres the
List of the kind of people girls likes to follow or like to be with:

1)the number one on this list is PHOTOGRAPHERS,
even dictionary cannot give the discription of the kind of love girls have for photograph. to the extent that they take selfies even in the church while falling under anointing.

2)OKADA/KEKE RIDERS
eeh....this one i....have to say that 99% of girls love keke or okada riders, cus they are entitled to free rides anytime.

3)INTELIGENT GUYS
inteligece isnt an installed thing,
it is an inbuilt quality (follow come)
so guys if having a girl is ur problem,as long as u are inteligent, dont worry,
u'll have em in hundred folds. more expecially in the campus, if u be olodo like me...lol, no girl for u.

4)SHOP OWNERS
If u are a shop owner,
girls'll be flocking arround u like flys,
dont ask me why, cus i dont know eigther..

5)SINGERS/MUSICIANS
Ok this time am 80% sure that atleast 99.9% of girls likes music and good singers, so if u are a goodsinger and u have a good voice like me,(no joke o)
u dont need to womanize, girls'll be manizing u,
ask church choirmasters...lol
(na craze dey worry me today)
thats it guy, my brain is almost empty now so feel free to add urs
-isaac troy

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
So?

How does this fùcking article helps humanity?

What's the importance of knowing the kind of people girls roll with?! Dude, next time waste your time on something meaningful.
Re: See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy by Isaactroy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Girls abeg make una no kill me o.
Re: See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy by Isaactroy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Xaos:
So?
What's the importance of knowing the kind of people girls roll with?! Next time waste your time on something
meaningful.
Xaos:
So?

Ah bros, ur blood dey hot ni

What's the importance of knowing the kind of people girls roll with?! Dude, next time waste your time on something meaningful.
[quote author=Xaos post=55919146][i][font=serif][color=#008080] So?
What's the importance of knowing the kind of people girls roll with?! Next time waste your time on something meaningful.
Re: See The Kind Of People That Girls Likes To Follow -isaactroy by Isaactroy(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Ah bros, ur blood dey hot ni grin

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Raped And Told Me Not To Make A Big Deal Out Of It Because Of This / Reading With The Opposite Sex.... How Do You Cope ? / Nursing Student Who Her Lecturer Impregnated Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.