Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Are Men Scarce In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Scarce In Nigeria (1945 Views)

Husband Will Be Scarce In 2023 / Husband Will Be Scarce In This World? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can't say much though. Being a christian brother, I go to church on sundays and I love it.
Just bout some days back, we had a youth convention at the head quarter here in lag(national). My sis, her boyfriend/fiance and my self were present in that convention, we were given rooms to stay in after each services.
D story starts from here, after the convention, we were in a bus going back home when my sister narrated what she heard from her room mates.
According to her, one of her roommate said she in search of a husband badly. She said she will just jump on any brother that comes her way. Another speaking from another corner in d room asked her(sis) if she z not ready for marriage. She then said(pretending) that she still wants to pursue her career first, d oldest among of them(around 35) jumped at my sis warned not to make any mistake of rejecting any marriage proposal.
The other lady said again that she is even eyeing a brother in the church nd she has been observing him for a while(referring to my sis's bf) without knowing there is something goin on btw sis nd the guy.
Sis had to pretend all this while to allow them say all they can utter.
MY TAKE: Ladies nowadays , the degree of their hunger for married is over emphasised.
My question is this, Are men so scarce in our world?
Please say your opinion and let's keep the ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
No
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by TeflonBlixx: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Technically, Yes. .

1 Like

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Technically, Yes. .
Its kinda funny you, I discovered men are not scarce. The ladies are always on the look out for the good guys.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Any woman complaining that men are scare in Nigeria is a gold digger. Her unlucky scavenging for a suitable mugu leads to this sorta lamentations.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
No
Really, how?
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Xaos:
Any woman complaining that men scare in Nigeria is a gold digger. Her unlucky scavenging for a suitable mugu leads to this sorta lamentations.
Cool! D ladies we talking about will get themselves used and will go about searching for a mr. Right dat exist nowhere
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys,
amarabae ikp20 adewumiopeyemi refiner optional1 skarlett laveda princeakins
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by refiner(f): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
richieyung:
Hey guys,

amarabae
ikp20
adewumiopeyemi
refiner
optional1
skarlett
laveda
princeakins
This question tire me....mhisbliss coman answer jaree grin
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by fatymore(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Men are scarce but boys are littering every where
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by optional1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
richieyung:
Hey guys,

amarabae
ikp20
adewumiopeyemi
refiner
optiona
skarlett
laveda
princeakins

you no know say una scarce ni

Una and garri i still they think which one scarce pass.. Una (men) they compete with garri for market...

Una scarce like garri biko.....
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by greatwhite(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smh. Girls just wanna get married just to be socially correct. No one cares about getting it right. Even those who got it right have challenges. Guys are not scarce. The question is, can ladies marry guys with humble beginnings?

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
fatymore:
Men are scarce but boys are littering every where
Lol, u're such a great observer.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
refiner:
This question tire me....mhisbliss coman answer jaree grin
U gat to answer this pretty Miss
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by simplyhonest(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
men are not scarce... just most of "us" are not mentally, morally and financially ready yet

1 Like

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
optional1:

Una and garri i still they think which one scarce pass.. Una (men) they compete with garri for market...

Lol, this women and men stuff sha. Its d #willofGod though
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by refiner(f): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
richieyung:

U gat to answer this pretty Miss

Men ain't scarce but real men are... wink
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
simplyhonest:
men are not scarce... just most of "us" are not mentally, morally and financially ready yet
A friend also shared that same view, most guys out there are simply not ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
refiner:

Men ain't scarce but real men are... wink
M not gonna argue though, I think ladies are always available once they are mature already.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by refiner(f): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
richieyung:

M not gonna argue though, I think ladies are always available once they are mature already.
Yea...buh physical maturity differs from inner maturity...u know?
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by optional1(f): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
richieyung:
Lol, this women and men stuff sha. Its d #willofGod though

you asked a question nah.. I answered you..

Good night... D night is still young.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
#Yarn Am single O nd am searching. Mind u, married is out of it. Just for a date. #connect #mrdesire
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2017
refiner:
Yea...buh physical maturity differs from inner maturity...u know?
Yea, that's sure. I see a mature lady as that who can stand for herself.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2017

So wat d hell shud we do, marry more wives?

....Recession still dy hide men sef. grin
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2017
There are way more men than women Bro even in the same Nigeria.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by madone: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2017
I no i av tried my bit and contributed my quota in helping to get a number of ladies busy.i av dated a good number of them.if men like me can keep four to five ladies busy its a good thing.if every guy out there do same thing no body will complain about shortage of guys. Forget if u re worried that u dont have cash .money is not the primary thing, the main thing is be the guy.not every girl that needs ur cash cos they ve got some .
What u need is the male figure and heart. Get a place of ur own. Rent An apartment.get out of ur papa house.even the bible said it for a man shall leave his father and mother and cliff to his wife.no dey carry dey go hotel or eatry all the time.it makes them feel unsettled.even if u no get money try shake body.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Amarabae(f): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2017
The problem is that all these beard gang tight jeans and starched big shirt wearing guys hardly propose, they are mostly time-wasters, some of them can be found in Romanceland. Lol

1 Like

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Jman06(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
The problem is that all these beard gang tight jeans and starched big shirt wearing guys hardly propose, they are mostly time-wasters, some of them can be found in Romanceland. Lol
Then date those that can propose and stop wasting time with those that are not ready.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2017
optional1:

refiner:

This question tire me....mhisb liss coman answer jaree grin

Both of you should borrow sense and stop spamming my mentions, put a full stop between the names or delete some letters. You're not newbies, you should know better undecided
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by richieyung(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Lol, so you think am one.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by refiner(f): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2017
skarlett:

Both of you should borrow sense and stop spamming my mentions, put a full stop between the names or delete some letters. You're not newbies, you should know better undecided
Was that d reason u reacted this way?...hnmmm

Anyway...i'm sorry.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
refiner:

Was that d reason u reacted this way?...hnmmm

Anyway...i'm sorry.

You are fond of doing it, I don't see significant mentions because of the spamming, its not cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Girls Who Smoke Weed Are The Best / Share Your New Year Eve Selfie! / My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.