Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law (977 Views)

Conversation Between Wife And A Slay Queen (photos) / Can My What Are The Probability Of This Happening In Between Wife And My Father / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between Wife And Father In Law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by amar3664: 5:55am On Apr 26, 2017
What chances are the happening of sex between daughter in law and father in law if husband is in office and father in law is a widower ..and only four persons stays in house..wife,husband and husbands father and a 2 yrs old daughter, wife is 29 years old,husband is 34 years old and father in law is 56 yrs old..what percentage are chances of wife being seduced by fathet in law in absence of her husband..given that wife is very beautiful n sexy
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Again?...you've posted this before now....Dont u trust your wife?or dont you trust your father?
This is uncalled for. sad

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by CyberGypsy(m): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Sick people no longer feel they are sick anymore. A mad man is theoretically sound , once he knows he iz mad

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by new2012: 6:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Op, youve got bruised ego and pretty low self esteem.

You need to trust yourself before you can trust others. You don't even trust yourself
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2017
As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.... The devil is playing scrabble inside ya head!!
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2017
This Indian Hindu man self
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by zolapower: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2017
amar3664:
What chances are the happening of sex between daughter in law and father in law if husband is in office and father in law is a widower ..and only four persons stays in house..wife,husband and husbands father and a 2 yrs old daughter, wife is 29 years old,husband is 34 years old and father in law is 56 yrs old..what percentage are chances of wife being seduced by fathet in law in absence of her husband..given that wife is very beautiful n sexy
ur death is eminent guy. Hope u don't jump into the lagoon . All I see is that u don't love and trust ur wife. U are a pretending fool. Stop what u are doing to ur family. Wen the tale of the unexpected happens hope u will have the courage to bear it . As u are bitting the drums ofwar
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by zolapower: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Again?...you've posted this before now....Dont u trust your wife?or dont you trust your father?
This is uncalled for. sad
babe I think we will live u to talk to this nicumpoop alone . Advice him he's still growing up. Attention seeker who wants to be relevant. If he doesn't love his wife anymore tell him to pass it on to me . I don't mind her with a kid. But at least I can make her happy . Bcause from his other post I think her shape from the waist line down is cool for me . I will take care of her .

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2017
*Crime Scene Do Not Cross The Line* This is for my Buddies before and after me, just leave me with that Mothermucker.
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by tosyne2much(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
What a ridiculous thread.. Baba, what motivated you to come up with this kind of thread? undecided
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by clerkent(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
bro you don't have calculator for your office the age is already given just plus and minus.by the way where do you live will like to pay you a visit.
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by chiraqDemon(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Nor b this same Indian guy make post say e wan nack e own aunt?
E don de post this same issue btween e wife and papa since some kind months ago
Abeh go siddon
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by adaksbullet: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
What a ridiculous thread.. Baba, what motivated you to come up with this kind of thread? undecided
are u mind the op? These op his suffered infinity compress has his no trusted his wive and his father angry angry angry angry angry

Bus op, am no u we die soon cos off whot u are thinks too ur wive and ur father in law angry angry angry

U are an shame too brotherhood.... We deson u!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by chiraqDemon(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Jeffboi:
This Indian Hindu man self
Bros i taya eh
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
You clearly have issues in your marriage and it's beginning to look like you are the problem. How many posts about the same issue are you going to put here? What percentage ? So if I say 23% what does that tell you exactly? What are you gaining from percentages regarding your view of your relationship? Put effort into your situation not this forum.

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by amar3664: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Ealier she used to talk less with him,but from last 2-3 days she talks more with him,whenever i ask that what u talk to my father ,then she changes the topic anr if i inwist whe says she talks normal matters with him
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by mrmrmister: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
This guy again.
You're really insecure.
Honestly, You shouldn't be married.
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2017
mrmrmister:
This guy again.
You're really insecure.
Honestly, You shouldn't be married.
The thing tire me bro.. BTW, thanks for the wishes cheesy
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u mind the op? These op his suffered infinity compress has his no trusted his wive and his father angry angry angry angry angry

Bus op, am no u we die soon cos off whot u are thinks too ur wive and ur father in law angry angry angry

U are an shame too brotherhood.... We deson u!!!! angry angry angry angry
May God have mercy on him
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by mrmrmister: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
The thing tire me bro.. BTW, thanks for the wishes cheesy

You're welcome jare.
Re: What Percentage Of Chances Of Sex Between Wife N Father In Law by Marioplus(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2017
YOU NEED TO INVITE "JESUS CHRIST" INTO YOUR LIFE
ASK JESUS CHRIST TO GIVE YOU AN EXPERIENCE THAT HE IS TRULY GOD
SO THAT HIS HOLY SPIRIT WILL FILL YOU WITH GENUINE LOVE AND TRUST FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING.
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT RAIN DOWN HIS PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body! / A Must Read For Men(exclusively Baby)0+247 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.