Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions (11018 Views)

Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by eyeview: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
They called on osibanjo, Saraki, Dogara for help. But no mention of Buhari. People have really forgotten that that guy still exist as president

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by tuoyoojo(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
ok. y is it dat kogi has been "cursed " with bad governance.

I remember the jubilation in okene when d present gov was declared winner

was this what they forsaw and were jubilating about

salaries for 15 months not paid
road in kogi one of the worse in Nigeria
schools closed indefinitely

see gobe
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by jericco1(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Eiya
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by ybalogs(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2017
malton:

Power intoxicates, bro.

Just yesterday, I was asking the wife's brother why the guy acts like he does and he went all defensive. Unfortunately, the family doesn't see any wrong in the things he does.

He used to be so cool and philanthropic I thought Kogi people had won a jackpot when he got installed as the governor.

I'm shocked that that same Yahaya could be this callous! But I've seen this scenario countless times before with people I used to know prior to their ascension to power.

They are all the same. Even those of them who work for the masses consider it doing them a favour.
True talk bro but seriously there must be something that just can't be explained once we have that power as humans. It looks like nobody is immuned against it's abuse based on statistics. I'm really scared of power.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by alonzoiv(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Dem don use tear-gas pursue Dem. Demonstration isn't the best way out . Peaceful dialogue will do.
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by trippleKAY(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2017
d strike started d day I wrote my final exam, Jan 21, until now......
what a state
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by monaPhilz: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Bello is A huge Mistake
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Ksudr(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Breaking

Police spray teargas
NANS JCC chairman injured

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Fayos1(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
megrimor:
I served in Kogi during their governorship gubernatorial elections.

I warned those around me about this small boy of a governor called Yahaya Bello

But their quest to kick PDP out of office blinded them.

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
. Yahaya Bello wasn't the Kogi people's choice .

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by malton: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2017
ybalogs:

True talk bro but seriously there must be something that just can't be explained once we have that power as humans. It looks like nobody is immuned against it's abuse based on statistics. I'm really scared of power.

It's the mentality of the people. We hold too much pride in the seat than in the people we serve. No political office holder cares about the people.

Once they get there, they think everyone else is beneath them. Unlike in advanced countries where political offices are seen as a call to service.

In America, there's talk about who the coolest president was between Obama and Bill Clinton. Talks like that will make an incumbent more sociable and relatable, making it easy for those who'll tell them the truth to approach them. The littlest of things means a lot to them.

In Nigeria however, the leaders would rather surround themselves with psychophants who kowtow to them than listen to the voices of reason. We like to be worshipped like that.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by phenylalanine(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
megrimor:

guy u just lie, Bello came in after d death of Audu and d election was already won. i hail o

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by sholatech(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2017
legba1:
I still can't stop to imagine why bello is like this. How come he's successful in business

Was he successful in business? NO, just political gimmick. He got enriched as an accountant with Revenue and Mobilisation Agency.

Go and check out his poster company, Fairplus/Fairwin Transport! Skeletal transport business.
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
kogi kogi kogi

see your life outside

una kill Audu

see yaya bello

as he wan kill una back
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by damakin13(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2017
kygo:
na protest be this? na him dem dey take selfië upandan

I taya for them o...d thing Neva hole dem well ni
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by muller101(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Kogi another backward state
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Chiefia(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2017
megrimor:

I don't understand.
U warned them not to vote in Yahaya Bello or?
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Chiefia(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2017
phenylalanine:

guy u just lie, Bello came in after d death of Audu and d election was already won. i hail o
No mind d guy...
Everybody want to have a say. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Chiefia(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Ksudr:
Breaking

Police spray teargas
NANS JCC chairman injured
Stop posting pictures and Go get treated in a close by clinic.

Yeye students
Yeye government.
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by jydharry(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
megrimor:

what is this one saying?? yahaya bello inherited vote from audu so don't say what you don't know....people voted for audu and not yahaya bello...
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by theSpark(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Now which state in the North Central is not full of nonsense? Plateau? Nasarawa? sad I give up mehn

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Your analyses are very wrong, no body's vote brought Y. Bello, all he got was a reward of decency and faith from God, that's all!

Even if you happed to be the governor, with all these corruptions on ground, you might have done worse... All he needs is prayers!

megrimor:

Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Abi oo, ask Him oo!
Chiefia:

I don't understand. U warned them not to vote in Yahaya Bello or?
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2017
megrimor:

if u are really in kogi state then as u said,,,,u should know that yahaya bello nvr did election, we voted for late prince abubakar audu before is unfortunate death,,,,yahaya bello was imposed on us
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by monaPhilz: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Emmydann:
if u are really in kogi state then as u said,,,,u should know that yahaya bello nvr did election, we voted for late prince abubakar audu before is unfortunate death,,,,yahaya bello was imposed on us
Exactly it shall not be well with Buhari
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by lemonys(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
symbolofhope:
kogi kogi kogi

see your life outside

una kill Audu

see yaya bello

as he wan kill una back
an eye for an eye
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
from the way you dressed sef, its obvious your future is at stake grin
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by joxxy01(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
I said it, egbira people who are predominantly islamm are the biggest problm kogi.. Any whr u see such group they can't be progress.
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by greatjoshy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
oh God..... this Bello is really messing up with our future.... this is really bad
God please the heart of this man for us
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by greatjoshy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
this bello is a big mess and mistake to the good people of Kogi...... keeping us at home till date cos of his selfish nature.
Re: Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions by sparcklin: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Scholarships for David Oyedepo Foundation
This is to inform the general public that David Oyedepo Foundation is now offering the OneWorld Merit Undergraduate scholarship program which will be awarded to successful...READ MORE >>>www.sparcklin.net/Scholarships for David Oyedepo Foundation

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 JAMB CBT Registration Monitoring Thread / ASUU May Call Off Strike On Tuesday. / Recession: Parents Send Children To School Without Textbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.