Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,782 members, 7,862,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. (913 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by amar3664: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
What behavioural changes a wife will show ,if she cheats with her father in law while husbabd is in office...given that only 4 persons live in house,wife husband ,daughter and father in law..father in law is a widower..
Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by amar3664: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Pic of wife attached

Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2017
amar3664:
What behavioural changes a wife will show ,if she cheats with her father in law while husbabd is in office...given that only 4 persons live in house,wife husband ,daughter and father in law..father in law is a widower..
We don't know your wife so what's different to you? What's changed about your relationship to make you believe your wife and her father in law are doing something behind your back? What if it's not the father in law what if it's someone else?

1 Like

Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by amar3664: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Its because only my father stays in house after i go for office..and my father ie staying from last 10 days with us,as he is here for treatment and will stay here for next 4 months,initially my wife objected to him staying with us,but because of social obligation,we have to allow him to stay wth us,now i see change in my wife behaviour and she talks more with him..my father is a widower
Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by pizzylee(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2017
lol she will start doing like a thief in d nyt n she will look for very means to b left alone at home with d (agbaya)father in law

1 Like

Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by amar3664: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
10 Days a month i work on night shift in my office whenever i ask her that what conversations u do with father then she changes the topic and says conversation is normal.....its only 10 days my father has come to stay with us,,and will stay here for 4 months
Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by Mansions: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
It depends on the type of father you have . Do you know your father as a womanizer ? Even before you married your wife and does your wife has slight attitude of cheating on you even before your dad came ? If the answer is yes yes . Then both of them might be doing something bad in your absence because I have seen a man of 74 years that's womanize more than young guys .
Re: What Behavioural Changes Wife Will Show If She Has Affairs With Father In Law. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Over 8 topics around the same question:

Bro, it's either you're so paranoid or you have a fetish for incest (judging by your other aunty-you sex escapades) and your mind is trying to find a possible reality in your wife's relationship with your Dad.

Wait! Even if it's true, I hope you know you'll have no feeling of relief in knowing your suspicions were correct? Leave them be! Don't go searching for disaster where there is none.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Stop Your Wife/girl Friend From Cheating / “if Your Hubby Asks For A DNA Test And You Know The Kids Ain’t His Kill Him” – N / A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.