Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! (861 Views)

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? / WAEC MATHEMATICS E-BOOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2017
This e book will teach you everything you need to make it big in life financially. It will show you how to invest your money in the right type of businesses and also how to manage your businesses. Its a must have .
Its for sale for only ₦1,500 naira only. Once you pay into my account send me an sms with your name and email address to 07089728887 or 08109977194 then I will send you and email and an sms with the attached e book for you to download to your laptop or phone .
ACCOUNT NAME : JOHNSON ANUMUDU
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2085721740
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
4X4:
This e book will teach you everything you need to make it big in life financially. It will show you how to invest your money in the right type of businesses and also how to manage your businesses. Its a must have .
Its for sale for only ₦1,500 naira only. Once you pay into my account send me an sms with your name and email address to 07089728887 or 08109977194 then I will send you and email and an sms will the attached e book for you to download to your laptop or phone .
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
4X4:
Its for sale for only ₦1,500 naira only. Once you pay into my account send me an sms with your name and email address to 07089728887 or 08109977194 then I will send you and email and an sms will the attached e book for you to download to your laptop or phone .
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
you want to help someone make money, yet you want to collect the little #1500 he has. Smh
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
4X4:
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by konfused: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
4X4:
Its for sale for only ₦1,500 naira only. Once you pay into my account send me an sms with your name and email address to 07089728887 or 08109977194 then I will send you and email and an sms with the attached e book for you to download to your laptop or phone .
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA

You have such info with you and you are still looking for #1500.

Dude use the information inside the ebook to become the next Dangote
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
konfused:

You have such info with you and you are still looking for #1500.

Dude use the information inside the ebook to become the next Dangote
ITS WORKING FOR ME IM JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. I COULD HAVE CHARGED 5K FOR THIS KIND OF INFORMATION BUT IM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE.
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by konfused: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
4X4:
ITS WORKING FOR ME IM JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. I COULD HAVE CHARGED 5K FOR THIS KIND OF INFORMATION BUT IM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE.

Dude, am not doubting you, if it's working as you said, then u must be rich now, share the info so others can benefit from it rather than collecting 1500 that u re way above since its working for you.
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
konfused:

Dude, am not doubting you, if it's working as you said, then u must be rich now, share the info so others can benefit from it rather than collecting 1500 that u re way above since its working for you.
YOUR HAVE BEEN SENT BY DEMONIC FORCES TO BLOCK PEOPLE FROM BENEFITING FROM THIS. EVEN BILL GATES AS RICH AS HE IS WILL CHARGE YOU FOR ANY INFO HE GIVES OUT. THAT ONE IS RICH DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD BE GIVING OUT FREE STUFF. GSM COMPANIES ARE MAKING BILLIONS YET YOU STILL NEED TO BUY CREDIT. WHY DONT THEY STOP SELLING CREDIT AND GIVE YOU FREE AIRTIME AND DATA? NO MATTER HOW RICH ONE IS THAT DOES NOT MEAN ONE SHOULD GIVE OUT VALUABLE INFO FOR FREE.
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by konfused: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
4X4:
YOUR HAVE BEEN SENT BY DEMONIC FORCES TO BLOCK PEOPLE FROM BENEFITING FROM THIS. EVEN BILL GATES AS RICH AS HE IS WILL CHARGE YOU FOR ANY INFO HE GIVES OUT. THAT ONE IS RICH DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD BE GIVING OUT FREE STUFF. GSM COMPANIES ARE MAKING BILLIONS YET YOU STILL NEED TO BUY CREDIT. WHY DONT THEY STOP SELLING CREDIT AND GIVE YOU FREE AIRTIME AND DATA? NO MATTER HOW RICH ONE IS THAT DOES NOT MEAN ONE SHOULD GIVE OUT VALUABLE INFO FOR FREE.

haaaaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaa

lwkmd

Dude are you for real.......

I was sent by gini.....

hahahahahhaahah

Abegi abegi......

Nobody sent me oooooo

OK, come to think of it, Bill Gates u mentioned has something of value the customer gets for the money, urs is just a promise with no visible concrete evidence, so the only evidence you need to bring to buttress the fact that you are rich is to give out this secret of making money.

Don't give me, but give out to random 5 guys, if they come back after a week to give a good testimony......dude, I will buy your ebook.

By the way, re u the author of this ebook abi na copy and paste
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
4X4:
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by Greenbullet(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
konfused:

haaaaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaa

lwkmd

Dude are you for real.......

I was sent by gini.....

hahahahahhaahah

Abegi abegi......

Nobody sent me oooooo

OK, come to think of it, Bill Gates u mentioned has something of value the customer gets for the money, urs is just a promise with no visible concrete evidence, so the only evidence you need to bring to buttress the fact that you are rich is to give out this secret of making money.

Don't give me, but give out to random 5 guys, if they come back after a week to give a good testimony......dude, I will buy your ebook.

By the way, re u the author of this ebook abi na copy and paste
nigga u the real deal, who be mumu for e eye ?

1 Like

Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
nigga u the real deal, who be mumu for e eye ?
ITS YOUR LOSS. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
4X4:

ITS YOUR LOSS. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
if you had power you won't to be looking for our 1500 ,lol.
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
EVEN BILL GATES WILL NOT GIVE YOU FREE INFO. HE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR IT DESPITE BEING A BILLIONAIRE. WHY ARE YOU STILL BUYING CREDIT EVEN THOUGH GSM COMPANIES HAVE MADE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ?? NOBODDY WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU FOR FREE
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by Greenbullet(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
4X4:

EVEN BILL GATES WILL NOT GIVE YOU FREE INFO. HE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR IT DESPITE BEING A BILLIONAIRE. WHY ARE YOU STILL BUYING CREDIT EVEN THOUGH GSM COMPANIES HAVE MADE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ?? NOBODDY WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU FOR FREE
abeg stop shouting bill gates, here is not ojuelegba abeg .
Re: E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! by 4X4: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
EVEN BILL GATES WILL NOT GIVE YOU FREE INFO. HE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR IT DESPITE BEING A BILLIONAIRE. WHY ARE YOU STILL BUYING CREDIT EVEN THOUGH GSM COMPANIES HAVE MADE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT WILL BENEFIT YOU FOR FREE

(1) (Reply)

15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? / Real Slay Queen? Bride Pulls A Gun On Groom From Her Wedding Dress / Short Story: I Died At 9:45am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.