Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners (18023 Views)

Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind / Perfect Peace-of-mind For Your Car. / Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Whether you need a GPS Tracker to secure or recover your vehicle from auto theft, a fleet of vehicles for Haulage, Transport, CABs/Taxi Businesses, Protect your Assets or Heavy Construction equipment, Protect your Teen Drivers, Children, Aged Parents or Pets; We have a GPS tracking product for you. We provide many solutions for vehicle tracking, asset tracking, personal tracking and more. With our state-of-the art Global Positioning Web Based Platform or SMS, your GPS tracker can locate your vehicle or assets anywhere in Nigeria and beyond from your Cell Phone or your Computer from around the globe.

Locate in Live and in real-time and on demand vehicles, people and property from any web based computer. If you are looking for GPS devices that are the real deal, look no further.

This is suitable for Individuals, Auto Sales Companies, Insurance Companies, Corporate Bodies, Vehicle Rental Fleet, CABs/Taxi Fleet, Transport Fleet, Haulage Fleet, who want a very efficient but yet a cost effective way to Secure and Control their vehicles with all our detailed features on our Website.

Positioning and Tracking is done by an online positioning and tracking platform with a Username, Password, Captcha Security Code with Device ID or the Use of Authorized Cell Phone SMS to locate the Vehicle Working Status with Date and Time, Location by Longitude and Latitude Co-ordinates which is automatically plotted in our database built in partnership with Google Earth Map to get the real-time exact location up to street level or 50metres above the ground.

Please Call 07035146988, 08025897223, 08077797562 or visit: http://www.hiphensolutions.com for details

Watch Out! for our Product Screen Shots Coming Soon!

1 Like

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2010
Realtime Track History from your selected date and time range

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2010
From Anywhere and Anytime, Remotely Shutdown and Restore Vehicle Engine and Power

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by arsenal4va(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
arsenal4va:

how much is it ? and is it a one time payment? or yearly dues ?

Our Products for Vehicles are in three different packages depending on your Choice as thus:

SMART-TRAC UNLIMITED

This is suitable for individuals, Corporate, Vehicle Rental Fleet, CABs/Taxi Fleet, Transport Fleet, Haulage Fleet, who want a very efficient but yet a cost effective way to Secure and Control their vehicles with all our detailed features for both the Web Account Platform and Cell Phone Control, first hand technical support for a One Time Fee without Monthly Subscription.

PRICE: PLS CALL

SMART-TRAC PROFESSIONAL

This is suitable for individuals, Corporate, Vehicle Rental Fleet, CABs/Taxi Fleet, Transport Fleet, Haulage Fleet, who want a very efficient but yet a cost effective way to Secure and Control their vehicles with all our detailed features for both the Web Account Platform and Cell Phone Control, first hand technical support Inclusive of 1 Month Account Access with Monthly Subscription of N1,000 payable on Quarterly, Bi-Annual and Annual Bases

PRICE:: PLS CALL

SMART-TRAC STANDARD

This is suitable for individuals, who want a very efficient but yet a very cost effective way to Secure and Control their vehicles with all our detailed features for Only Cell Phone Control, first hand technical support for a One Time Fee without Monthly Subscription

PRICE:: PLS CALL

NB: Adjustment in price and discount is considered for a fleet of 5 vehicles and above.

Prices above are inclusive of Installation and Configuration Charges.

CALL: 0703-514-6988, 0807-7797562, 0802-589-7223 for practical demonstration.

Visit http://www.hiphensolutions.com/track.html for Full Product Details and Features
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ IT Guru

I asked the questions below in another thread that you posted your adverts on but don't think I got a reply. These are legit questions as I am a potential customer. . . . Currently I ONLY sell trucks, but there is a chance later this year I may use some of the trucks and have them work for me rather than sell them all. Please try and answer these questions to the best of your knowledge.

1). Since this is based upon GSM technology what happens if a mis-handled truck roams into an area where the network is poor or unavailable?

2). Obviously potential rouge drivers must have read sites like yours and have knowledge of this technology, how sure are you that the driver couldn't dismantle the installed device that allows the truck to be tracked?

3). Is there anything one can do if the devise is dismantled or removed?

You don't have to answer this question, this is merely a rhetorical question,
4). What good is it for a devise to alert the police when the police themselves are the theives and require a bribe to do their jobs effectively?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2010
smiley
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2010
smiley
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

@ IT Guru

I asked the questions below in another thread that you posted your adverts on but don't think I got a reply. These are legit questions as I am a potential customer. . . . Currently I ONLY sell trucks, but there is a chance later this year I may use some of the trucks and have them work for me rather than sell them all. Please try and answer these questions to the best of your knowledge.

1). Since this is based upon GSM technology what happens if a mis-handled truck roams into an area where the network is poor or unavailable?

2). Obviously potential rouge drivers must have read sites like yours and have knowledge of this technology, how sure are you that the driver couldn't dismantle the installed device that allows the truck to be tracked?

4). What good is it for a devise to alert the police when the police themselves are the theives and require a bribe to do their jobs effectively?

Here are the answers to your questions;

1: Our System is a 3 in 1 Solution (GPS, GSM and GIS) unlike most ones in the market. Positioning and Location is done by Satellite GPS (Global Positioning System) at intervals of 30 mins (as default which can be adjusted), the acquired data is stored in the Unit and Transmitted via GSM to our web based backend Server built with GIS Mapping Technology. It is the GPS that does the work of locating your Vechicle, GSM only enhances the Interaction with the car and our backend server hence even when there is no GSM Network the Unit stores its locations at intervals and transmits it as soon as GSM signal comes.

2: Smart-Trac products are smaller in size compared to most ones in the market and will be professionally installed by a trained technician at your location completely hidden from view, completely hidden from where your Drivers, Auto Mechanics or Auto Electricians can easily access it. But in the event that the Unit is tampered, it sends "Power Cut" Alert to all authorised numbers with its exact location, date, time and speed.

3: Our products have In-Built Power backup which can make it work independently for up to 72hrs. With this, once you receive "Power Cut" Alert, act fast immediately as you may still shutdown the vehicle and track it to the last location sent in the power cut alert. You can also call us for assistance.

4: Our products works with authorized numbers only except instructed otherwise. If you give your Police phone number as one of the authorized numbers, then your Police will be alerted when you are in Danger else it will only alert your phone or other numbers you gave us.

Hope the answers to your questions finds you well!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Realtime Tracking with exact Location, Speed and Engine Status Displayed

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by rockiedink(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

@ IT Guru

real good questions; just what was on my mind too as well. IT Guru oya answer for all of us potential customers interests.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2010

1: Our System is a 3 in 1 Solution (GPS, GSM and GIS) unlike most ones in the market. Positioning and Location is done by Satellite GPS (Global Positioning System) at intervals of 30 mins (as default which can be adjusted), the acquired data is stored in the Unit and Transmitted via GSM to our web based backend Server built with GIS Mapping Technology. It is the GPS that does the work of locating your Vechicle, GSM only enhances the Interaction with the car and our backend server hence even when there is no GSM Network the Unit stores its locations at intervals and transmits it as soon as GSM signal comes.

2: Smart-Trac products are smaller in size compared to most ones in the market and will be professionally installed by a trained technician at your location completely hidden from view, completely hidden from where your Drivers, Auto Mechanics or Auto Electricians can easily access it. But in the event that the Unit is tampered, it sends "Power Cut" Alert to all authorised numbers with its exact location, date, time and speed.

3: Our products have In-Built Power backup which can make it work independently for up to 72hrs. With this, once you receive "Power Cut" Alert, act fast immediately as you may still shutdown the vehicle and track it to the last location sent in the power cut alert. You can also call us for assistance.

4: Our products works with authorized numbers only except instructed otherwise. If you give your Police phone number as one of the authorized numbers, then your Police will be alerted when you are in Danger else it will only alert your phone or other numbers you gave us.

Hope the answers to your questions finds you well!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2010

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
!

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2010
Tracks Multiple Vehicles at the same time on a Single Screen

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2010
Generates Data History Report from your selected date and time range

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2010
User Restricts Vechicle Movement within a District

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2010
User Sets Speed Limit in Kilometer/Hour, and gets Alert both SMS and on the Web Platform once Vehicle exceeds the Speed Limit

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2010
Abuja Realtime Satellite Image

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by Ayohh: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2010
Can initial numbers given to u be replace?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ayohh:

Can initial numbers given to u be replace?

Your Question was not too clear, but if what you mean is that if the Initial numbers given to us as the Authorised numbers can be replaced; Ofcourse it can be replaced anytime at customers request.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by LuniyiGlo(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2010
@IT_Guru

The screenshots you placed below are of the software used to monitor the vehicle, after purchasing the tracking devise and having it installed do we get this software to install on our laptop or is it a web app that we would login to use?
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by Techbud: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
I am selling GSM car Tracker for 38500 best price in Nigeria, and one of the best product you would ever get. This is the latest tracker not the old versions that people sell for over 60000 Naira. It can remotely shut off the engine, activate anti-theft alarm and so on, for full specifications refer to the pictures below. Ill also update this post with a video of the tracker being used on a vehicle.

I am able to supply in bulk so if you need alot of them we can work on the price, but if you are buying one the price is 38500. if you have any question you can call me at, 07091210188 or 07055159630

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

@IT_Guru

The screenshots you placed below are of the software used to monitor the vehicle, after purchasing the tracking devise and having it installed do we get this software to install on our laptop or is it a web app that we would login to use?

Some of the Screenshots are taken from our Web Based Platform while some are taken from our Client End Application Software. It means you can either Track by Cell Phone SMS, Our Web Based Platform through our Website or Our Client End Application Software all Inclusive at no extra cost.

Once we create an Account for you, you can use the same logon information for both the Web and Client End Platform.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
I am nearing the final stages of starting to lease or put to work at least two trucks and I was working on a contract that would hold any mechanic/electrician (that may work on the truck while it’s being leased) liable for tampering with this devise if I were to get it installed but I had some questions about the installation and more other general questions. 

1). How many places under the hood of the truck will this device be connected to?  By this, I mean how many locations on the engine will this device be connected to? 

2). If while leasing the truck there needs to be repairs either mechanical or electrical what parts of the engine should the mechanic/electrician be mindful of in order not to disturb the device?

3). How long does it take for this device to be installed?

4). I assume that your technicians will come to our office in Delta State if I wanted this installed?

5). When the device is installed do you have to be there to install the software on our computer or laptop or how would we get the software installed?

6). For me to be able to track the movement of my trucks effectively will the web application version of the software be enough or must I have the installed software as well to effective track the movement of my trucks?

7). What is the difference between the SMART-TRAC PROFESSIONAL and the SMART-TRAC UNLIMITED? What does the unlimited package offer that the professional package doesn’t?

8 ). You stated that the GPS does all the work and that the acquired data from the GPS is stored in the Unit and Transmitted via GSM to your web based backend Server.  My question is this, what of if the truck is out of the GSM coverage area or an area where the network is poor, does this mean that the device will not be able to transfer the data received from the GPS to your web based backend server from the device?  I can ask these types of questions because I am a IT guy myself. . .

Please get back with me on the answers to these questions as I am very serious about having this installed.  Thank you.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2010
Vehicle working Status such as Engine, Mileage, Speed, Direction, Door Status will be displayed

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2010
See How it works!

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
-
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by babniyen(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2010
Who is your contact in Lagos.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
babniyen:

Who is your contact in Lagos.

Our Product is Selling nationwide and works from anywhere to anywhere. Our Installers have done installations in Lagos and can install in anywhere in Nigeria

As per your question, we are working seriously to secure a dealing partner to resell and support our equipment in Lagos as we have done in some cities already. Lagos is big and the market is large; as thus, we are still looking for more partners in Lagos or any other Cities.

N.B: If your question is based on being sceptical about making payment and not get the product, once you are serious we can send our Technician with the Equipment, then after installation and your confirmation that everything is working then you pay through our Technician.

But if your question is to form partnership with us, just click here : http://www.hiphensolutions.com/dealerform.html to feel our Dealership Application Form, then Call us when you are done.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2010
Auto Dealers are also welcome to partner with us to give their customers peace of mind from Auto-Theft.

Insurance Companies have also partnered with us to secure their insured vehicles against Theft and recover them when they are lost.

Wise individuals and corporate bodies have agreed with us that our 3-in-1 Do It Yourself (DIY) System is the best, the safest and is accessible from anywhere in the world.

Call now to get yours! We can install in anywhere in Nigeria! and you can Track from anywhere in the world!!!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2010
Plays in Realtime Track Route of where your vehicle have been to from your selected Date and Time Range.

This feature is very good for Haulage and Transport Companies. Hence you don't need to be on the System 24/7 to know where your Vehicles have been to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2011 Model Mini Cooper Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / 08 SIENNA FULLEST OPTION 3.5M LAST!!! / Don't Dump That Keyless Remote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.