Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners (18042 Views)

Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind / Perfect Peace-of-mind For Your Car. / Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:46am On May 03, 2010
@Init2winit

Why not try to create a new Thread for your product.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:13am On May 06, 2010
Enugu Contact Office:

Enugu Office:

13 Federation Close
Trans Ekulu, Enugu, Nigeria.

Phone: 234-803-323-4728, 234-806-224-9900
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by EEL: 10:19pm On May 06, 2010
DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR THIS WEEKEND FOR A 20% DISCOUNT

FOR YOUR[b] MOBILE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE[/b] ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these.

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 6:29am On May 13, 2010
Owerri Contact Office:

Suite 60, Opp St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
Mammy Market, Along Govt. House Road, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

Phone: 234-805-474-0496, 234-803-724-5715
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 1:08pm On May 15, 2010
We are here for your Security and Safety needs anywhere in Nigeria from anywhere around the globe! Think SmartTrac

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:51am On May 20, 2010
Ogun State Office:

157 Idiroko Road
Beside Union Bank of Nigeria PLC, Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Phone: 234-803-323-4728, 234-806-224-9900
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:23am On May 28, 2010
PLEASE CALL: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990 or Email: info@hiphensolutions.com for a Demo Account to login to our website and See how it works.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2010

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
FOR FLEET OWNERS:

* MONITORING DRIVING BEHAVIOURS
* PREVENT MIS USE
* PREVENT SIDE JOBS
* PREVENT AFTER HOURS USE
* LIMIT SPEEDS
* IMPROVE FLEET EFFICIENCY
* IMPROVE TURN AROUND
* INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
* TIME MANAGEMENT
* SAVE ON FUEL USAGE
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2010
For Private Owners:

* Theft Prevention

* Peace of Mind

* Know Position of Vehicle Instantly

* Emergency Trigger at Ease

* Control your Vehicle from Anywhere

Visit www.hiphensolutions.com for details or call to request a Demo Account to test how it works!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2010
[b]"I am nearing the final stages of starting to lease or put to work at least two trucks and I was working on a contract that would hold any mechanic/electrician (that may work on the truck while it’s being leased) liable for tampering with this devise if I were to get it installed but I had some questions about the installation and more other general questions.

1). How many places under the hood of the truck will this device be connected to? By this, I mean how many locations on the engine will this device be connected to?

2). If while leasing the truck there needs to be repairs either mechanical or electrical what parts of the engine should the mechanic/electrician be mindful of in order not to disturb the device?

3). How long does it take for this device to be installed?

4). I assume that your technicians will come to our office in Delta State if I wanted this installed?

5). When the device is installed do you have to be there to install the software on our computer or laptop or how would we get the software installed?

6). For me to be able to track the movement of my trucks effectively will the web application version of the software be enough or must I have the installed software as well to effective track the movement of my trucks?

7). What is the difference between the SMART-TRAC PROFESSIONAL and the SMART-TRAC UNLIMITED? What does the unlimited package offer that the professional package doesn’t?

8 ). You stated that the GPS does all the work and that the acquired data from the GPS is stored in the Unit and Transmitted via GSM to your web based backend Server. My question is this, what of if the truck is out of the GSM coverage area or an area where the network is poor, does this mean that the device will not be able to transfer the data received from the GPS to your web based backend server from the device? I can ask these types of questions because I am a IT guy myself. . .

Please get back with me on the answers to these questions as I am very serious about having this installed. Thank you."[/b]

Dear Luniyi_Glo, Please find answers to your questions below:

1. The device is not connected to the engine or hood of the vehicle. It is well installed in an area hidden from view, hidden from your Auto Electricians or Mechanics

2. You don't have to worry about your Technicians work affecting the equipment as they can work on the vehicles anytime succesfuly without affecting the device.

3. It takes about 30 minutes to 45 Minutes to Install per Vehicle

4. Our Technician will come to your Location for the Installation.

5. Once the device is installed, we would need to install the Fleet Management Software in your Computer (Desktop or Laptop). Or since you are well experienced in IT, we can email you the software; It is easy to install and very user friendly

6. The combination of the Web and Software Application will give a perfect tool for the Tracking and Management of your Vehicles; The Web Application makes it easier and handy to get location of the vehicle on the go even when you are not using your computer installed with the software.

7. The Smart-Trac Proffesional and Smart-Trac Unlimited in terms of features are the same; The difference is that the first is cheaper and comes with monthly subscription while the later is a one time payment without monthly subscriptions.

8. The Device can still transmit it's GPS location to the database even in a poor GSM location as the data size is very small. In the event of no GSM signal, the Device have an inbuilt memory that logs it's locations at interval of 10 seconds which will be sent out to the database at the slightest GSM signal.

We are really sorry for not responding to your questions on time as I just read through all the posts on our thread to find out we have not treated this.

We will be obliged to send you a Demo Account for you to test in advance and see how our product works.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2010

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2010
Hiphen Solutions GPS fleet tracking provides you with an arsenal of powerful tools that will help reduce costs, improve productivity and ultimately increase your profits.

Auto Theft – recover your vehicles

Dispatch and Routing – monitor vehicles and incidents

Monitor your teen drivers – have peace of mind

Manage your fleets – check for speeding and off route trips

Protect your pets and parents – locate them when they are lost

Track investments – track your assets and equipment
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
In anywhere and anytime, locate in Live and in Realtime your Vehicles, Trucks and Assets.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
smiley
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2010

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2010
In anywhere and anytime, locate in Live and in Realtime your Vehicles, Trucks and Assets.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
FEATURES:

1. Positioning and Tracking

Positioning and Tracking is done by an online positioning and tracking platform with a Username, Password, Captcha Security Code with Device ID or the Use of Authorized Cell Phone SMS to locate the Vehicle Working Status with Date and Time, Location by Longitude and Latitude Co-ordinates which is automatically plotted on Google Map to get the real-time exact location up to street level or 50metres above the ground.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2010
2. Triggering Emergency Alarm:

When there is an emergency or attempt to snatch the vehicle, you can press the Emergency Button and the installed unit will send out Alarm SMS to the authorized numbers.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2010
3. Remote Control of Engine and Power

You can Disable/Enable the Engine and Power of the Vehicle by SMS or Computer in anywhere and anytime.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2010
4. Remote Listening-in

In anywhere and anytime, call the phone number in the unit, when it connects, you can monitor and listen to conversations in your vehicle and sound around 5 meter radius.
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2010

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2010

Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
We are here for your Security and Safety needs anywhere in Nigeria from anywhere around the globe! Think SmartTrac
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2010
Ease of Use from Anywhere and Anytime!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
Track where your vehicle has been to from your selected Date and Time range!
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by eros(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2010
Do you have an office in ibadan, if yes please post the address and contact details of the person in charge, so i can pay him/her a visit. I need to install a tracker on my car ASAP.

You can send me more details about your product at emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: Peace Of Mind For Vehicle/fleet Owners by ITGuru3: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2010
eros:

Do you have an office in ibadan, if yes please post the address and contact details of the person in charge, so i can pay him/her a visit. I need to install a tracker on my car ASAP.

You can send me more details about your product at emee30384@yahoo.com

Please check your mail for details has been sent to you.

We have contact Offices and Persons in Lagos, Otta and Ekiti but you can call me so we can discuss properly.

We can install in anywhere and you don't have to pay into out account first. Our Technician will come to your location with the equipment, after installation; you will test and confirm that everything is working as proposed before you pay to the technician on our behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SOMETHING FOR YOUR BUDGET / 2011 Model Mini Cooper Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / Don't Dump That Keyless Remote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.