Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16172 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
lagosnawa:

UPDATE: Early this morning, I got Income Alert from PMC notifying me that my perfect money account has been credited with $120 for today. When I finally logged into my perfect money account to confirm, lo and behold, the money is THERE !!!!!!!
I want to thank @BolaAngel; @Oppre26; and others that gave me the courage and motivation to purchase PMC membership units. May God bless U all. Thanks.
Welcome on board and congratulations!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by temmy59: 4:34pm On May 09, 2017
Hello good morning my fellows, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now because there is currently a survey now. The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Most important use the referral code 8175HY.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Gentlevin: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Its good to know that u guys are making money via PMC. But i have read alot of registering and receiving daily alerts, oya its time to read about your withdrawals. So who starts first? Tell us hw u carried out your withdrawal proscess...1st person...
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Gentlevin: 5:00pm On May 09, 2017
Its good to know that u guys are making money via PMC. But i have read alot of registering and receiving daily alerts, oya its time to read about your withdrawals. So who starts first? Tell us hw u carried out your withdrawal process...1st person...

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Tonyrollsroyce: 6:51pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlevin:
Its good to know that u guys are making money via PMC. But i have read alot of registering and receiving daily alerts, oya its time to read about your withdrawals. So who starts first? Tell us hw u carried out your withdrawal process...1st person...
To withdraw the money in your perfect money account, you do not need the permission of PMC. Or if you are new to the process of withdrawing the money in your perfect money account and convert it to your local currency in your bank account, many people will be willing to assist you on how to go about it. It is stress free. PMC does not host your money and as such, has no business with how and when you should withdraw money in your Perfect money account. You are the only one in charge on how and when you must withdraw your money.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2017
ogo4god:
They Message Me On Thursday That They Will Finish The Upgrading Soon, So Am Still Waiting, If They Paid I Will Let Whole House Know, Thanks.

Pls, boss how much is a unit? I've been looking for something like this all my life
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlevin:

LOL,
It's like you claiming someone credits your bank acct and a certain person asks you to prove how you withdraw your money from the bank.

PMC only uses perfect money to credit your PM account. How you withdraw or whatever you do with your perfect money isn't their business, so far they have credited your perfect money acct. It is strictly your business.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by lagosnawa(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
oppre26:

Welcome on board and congratulations!
Thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Pls, boss how much is a unit? I've been looking for something like this all my life
Personal Unit 357$,,, Business Membership Unit 3,500$
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Gentlevin: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
tafrica:

LOL,
It's like you claiming someone credits your bank acct and a certain asks you to prove how you withdraw your money from the bank.

PMC only uses perfect money to credit your PM account. How you withdraw or whatever you do with your perfect money isn't their business, so far they have credited your perfect money acct. It is strictly your business.
Yeah i understand u but that still does not answer my question about withdrawal. Do u mean that wen PMC pays u dat u just leave ur money there month after month without making an attempt to withdraw?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlevin:
Yeah i understand u but that still does not answer my question about withdrawal. Do u mean that wen PMC pays u dat u just leave ur money there month after month without making an attempt to withdraw?

Like I said before, withdrawal isn't an issue, it's strictly yours. You don't expect people to come online and say "I was able to withdraw X amount of money MMM paid into my bank account"
Withdrawing from Perfect money is like your bank account, just as you won't see people coming online to testify how they are able to withdraw their money from from the bank, same way you wont see people come online to do that.
Anyone that funds his PM account certainly knows how to withdraw from the same account. There are many exchangers that are ready to buy your PM and credit your bank account for the equivalent amount.

Your request won't be answered, unless you can also show us proof that you were able to withdraw from your bank account the last time someone credited it. grin

I guess you don't know anything about digital currencies and how they are used for transactions. May be you should have simply humbly asked how to convert PM to Naira. Very simple.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by AdewumiTemitope: 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
tafrica:

Your request won't be answered, unless you can also show us proof that you were able to withdraw from your bank account the last time someone credited it. grin

I guess you don't know anything about digital currencies and how they are used for transactions. May be you should have simply humbly asked how to convert PM to Naira. Very simple.
OP, u funny die. grin grin grin
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by toocute4uall(f): 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
This sounds interesting....pls I would like more information and also does anyone have Perfect Money for sale
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2017
toocute4uall:
This sounds interesting....pls I would like more information and also does anyone have Perfect Money for sale
For more info go to the website:
http://www.paypmc.com/index.html
As regards Perfect Money for sale, many reliable exchangers abound who can sell to you. and TopUpGold are some that readily come to mind. Do a google search.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by timtrader(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 12:15pm On May 12, 2017
tafrica:

Like I said before, withdrawal isn't an issue, it's strictly yours. You don't expect people to come online and say "I was able to withdraw X amount of money MMM paid into my bank account"
Withdrawing from Perfect money is like your bank account, just as you won't see people coming online to testify how they are able to withdraw their money from from the bank, same way you wont see people come online to do that.
Anyone that funds his PM account certainly knows how to withdraw from the same account. There are many exchangers that are ready to buy your PM and credit your bank account for the equivalent amount.

please this daily payment of any units, does it include weekends or only week days. Seriously thinking about this but am a little scared at the same time. Thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
Najwal:

please this daily payment of any units, does it include weekends or only week days. Seriously thinking about this but am a little scared at the same time. Thanks

I'm yet to purchase a unit, may be someone can answer you. But I think Weekends are included.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 3:07pm On May 12, 2017
tafrica:

I'm yet to purchase a unit, may be someone can answer you. But I think Weekends are included.

ok thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 3:08pm On May 12, 2017
ogo4god:
Personal Unit 357$,,, Business Membership Unit 3,500$

do they pay weekends too or just weekdays. thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 3:42pm On May 12, 2017
Najwal:

do they pay weekends too or just weekdays. thanks
they paid everyday include weekends, but wait till i hear from them,..or till you hear from me am not paid since 12th April, 2017, they said they are upgrading one of there system.............GOD will blessed our trying,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 4:10pm On May 12, 2017
ogo4god:
they paid everyday include weekends, but wait till i hear from them,..or till you hear from me am not paid since 12th April, 2017, they said they are upgrading one of there system.............GOD will blessed our trying,

okey i pray they pay you soon. thanks
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by AdewumiTemitope: 1:22pm On May 14, 2017
From my observation, PMC is the best platform in earning real money, daily, without stress. Especially, I love their early morning Income Alert.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2017
AdewumiTemitope:
From my observation, PMC is the best platform in earning real money, daily, without stress. Especially, I love their early morning Income Alert.

Is it possible they run away with people's investment at some point?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Is it possible they run away with people's investment at some point?
EVERY investment is a RISK! True, we have seen all sorts come and go, but like I have said here before, it is strictly your prerogative wether to invest in PMC or not. Remember however that "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." If you can't risk it, then please don't even bother. D money no be beans...... If you do decide to go ahead, put in money that you will not be too flustered about if you lose. Not to sound like a PMC fanboy or anything, this platform is reliable and here to stay. Credit alerts dropping steady..... no issues. Got a new personal unit for my wife yesterday and my commission dropped like clockwork!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Laura1987(f): 9:44pm On May 15, 2017
oppre26:

EVERY investment is a RISK! True, we have seen all sorts come and go, but like I have said here before, it is strictly your prerogative wether to invest in PMC or not. Remember however that "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." If you can't risk it, then please don't even bother. D money no be beans...... If you do decide to go ahead, put in money that you will not be too flustered about if you lose. Not to sound like a PMC fanboy or anything, this platform is reliable and here to stay. Credit alerts dropping steady..... no issues. Got a new personal unit for my wife yesterday and my commission dropped like clockwork!
This is the truest Truth since my search for making money online. And I was not disappointed when I ventured into PMC. It is, indeed, a genuine source of daily income - "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Sociologie(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2017
Pm me for referral cool
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 9:27am On May 16, 2017
Those that want to Register should contact me so i can give them my details as referral.

Please NOTE that YOU MUST HAVE A REFERRAL and dont even try to refer yourself else your account would be BLOCKED. The system frawns at illegalities.

Reach me on whatsapp especially those in Port-Harcourt so i can take you to e-exchanger's office [Nigeria Gold Exchange] where i bought perfect money and it was instant funding.

Reach me on whatsapp/call
0-eight-0 3-6-nine-3-two-1-7-4

NOTE: Please do not ever attempt to use urself as referral so u dont have ur account blocked and money gone. Contact me/anyone here to give you referal details so you can use it and start making cool cash online.

DON'T SAY U WEREN'T WARNED.....

Nathaniel.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by itasakpa: 9:44am On May 16, 2017
It's not a must to have referral. Na bonus u dey find. Ole
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 10:43am On May 16, 2017
itasakpa:
It's not a must to have referral. Na bonus u dey find. Ole

Ok na..... Try use urself as referral then come here and cry like a chicken in hot water. Am sure u didnt see the other thread before it was taken down.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by itasakpa: 11:12am On May 16, 2017
U can sign up without referral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.