Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16148 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Aneedi: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
tafrica:

He could be right about not being paid and not referring himself to warrant such development, but his claim that people that testify registered on NL almost same time is false, while some of them registered in 2017, some registered in 16, 11. I took my time to check some of them.
Let's stop false claim or attempting to paint people as scammers. May be those being paid are lucky, May be those not being paid are unlucky or violated PMC rules, we don't know.

Follow your discretion and mind to invest if you want to. i'm still battling with my mind whether to invest or not, but I'm most likely to do that soon.

Note: I'm not a PMC subscriber.

OP, to me, You are among those that made the greatest and truest contributions on this thread.
Personally, I registered my account with Nairaland on October 17, 2011. U may click on my profile to verify this by yourself...
Again, I saw the positive and negative comments on this PMC issue. But I brushed aside the negative comments and took the Bull by the Horn and purchased many Business Membership Units for myself and many Personal Membership Units for my wife. When I was purchasing for my wife, I did not include my name as referrer. I left it blank. Thanks to guidance from someone advice on this thread..
Fast forward, till today, I am still earning my money daily from PMC..
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tp2dcore: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:
Folks, I came across this opportunity in Jacobian, and when I tried it, it turned out to be genuine. They have been paying me consistently, daily, till today. They pay you once in a day, and everyday. But the only ugly thing about them is that, their units are very very expensive. But you will surely enjoy it and be very happy especially when you receive your Daily Income Alert every morning, everyday-by-day. This opportunity is only recommended to those who actually want to earn money daily without unnecessary stressful hard work and risks. When you try it, please be kind enough to post your testimony here the following day. And the site is: https://paypmc.com . Enjoy !!!

Guys these guys are group of boys arranged to scam Innocent people I'm a victim in one of their post here on naira land which was taken down . they will pay you for like 5 days and stop paying you . they will tell you that a section of their machine is faulty and upgrading but you won't hear from them any more ..... I've evidence in my email n text message they sent to me 3months again .since then I've not heard from them any more ..... Pls let's track this guys down they are scamers . they collected my 150k .. God will punish all of you . those testimonies you see are arranged . same set of guys pls don't fall for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tp2dcore: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:
Folks, I came across this opportunity in Jacobian, and when I tried it, it turned out to be genuine. They have been paying me consistently, daily, till today. They pay you once in a day, and everyday. But the only ugly thing about them is that, their units are very very expensive. But you will surely enjoy it and be very happy especially when you receive your Daily Income Alert every morning, everyday-by-day. This opportunity is only recommended to those who actually want to earn money daily without unnecessary stressful hard work and risks. When you try it, please be kind enough to post your testimony here the following day. And the site is: https://paypmc.com . Enjoy !!!
This the message i for from them last since march .... Guys don't fall for the scam they are rogues

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tp2dcore: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:
This is the email I got from the scam that pretended to be Alice wood march 18th and since then no response

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by DrUche3(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
tafrica:

He could be right about not being paid and not referring himself to warrant such development, but his claim that people that testify registered on NL almost same time is false, while some of them registered in 2017, some registered in 16, 11. I took my time to check some of them.
Let's stop false claim or attempting to paint people as scammers. May be those being paid are lucky, May be those not being paid are unlucky or violated PMC rules, we don't know.

Follow your discretion and mind to invest if you want to. i'm still battling with my mind whether to invest or not, but I'm most likely to do that soon.

Note: I'm not a PMC subscriber.
My bro, I think we share the same school of thought here. I've signed up for some months now but have not subscribed to some units. I'll try and do so shortly.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Philistine(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
we need to be very careful with the site, i think they are doing selective payment; they pay some people while others are left unattended to.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by elvisgaga: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
tp2dcore:

This the message i for from them last since march .... Guys don't fall for the scam they are rogues

please can somebody relate to this accusation...
why do some members get paid and others are negleted.
what is the cost of personal unit
am asking cos i want to invest...
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Tonyrollsroyce: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2017
tp2dcore:

Guys these guys are group of boys arranged to scam Innocent people I'm a victim in one of their post here on naira land which was taken down . they will pay you for like 5 days and stop paying you . they will tell you that a section of their machine is faulty and upgrading but you won't hear from them any more ..... I've evidence in my email n text message they sent to me 3months again .since then I've not heard from them any more ..... Pls let's track this guys down they are scamers . they collected my 150k .. God will punish all of you . those testimonies you see are arranged . same set of guys pls don't fall for it
Guy, I am Tonyrollsroyce, the man that started this Thread. I am nicknamed Tonyrollsroyce by friends because the only brand of vehicle that I use is Rolls Royce. Actually, I am Tony Ceramics. I am an importer of Ceramics products from China and Spain. I own Shops in major Towns in SW, SS, and SE. I am not a Boy. I am a man with MEANS acquired legally and legitimately. Any major distributor in the Ceramics industry knows me very well...
Yes, back to PMC. I challenge you or anyone to do google search on PMC and you will see where the Admin or someone posted it on Jacobian. Jacobian was my first place of sighting PMC. I tried it, and it worked just Fine. I pumped over 250 million naira in buying several Business Membership Units, and they have been paying me daily, even till today. Having been convinced about PMC, I was encouraged to start this thread so that some one out there can also benefit from PMC.
Yet, you have the temerity to call me or other people who have given their own testimonies as bunch of scammers and rogues... Well, I do not blame you. I will only hand you over to the Law of Khama. You will only reap what you sow. For calling Innocent people scammers and rogues, someone someday, in the nearest future, is going to accuse you of more heinous crimes that you NEVER committed. The Law of Khama is coming after you, and it will not depart from you until it has fully actualize itself in your Life. That is the only way for you to know how it hurts when someone do to you what you have done to other innocent people...
Finally, over to the Law of Khama to have Its Way in your Life......
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Maruanike: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2017
elvisgaga:

please can somebody relate to this accusation...
why do some members get paid and others are negleted.
what is the cost of personal unit
am asking cos i want to invest...
If you should listen or pay attention to negative comments here in Nairaland, you will never be able to achieve anything. Some are not being paid because they broke the rules by referring themselves in order to earn commission; while some have natural bad luck from their village; etc; etc
The cost of personal unit can be found in their site - https://paypmc.com
No so I see am
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Opebitayo: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:

Guy, I am Tonyrollsroyce, the man that started this Thread. I am nicknamed Tonyrollsroyce by friends because the only brand of vehicle that I use is Rolls Royce. Actually, I am Tony Ceramics. I am an importer of Ceramics products from China and Spain. I own Shops in major Towns in SW, SS, and SE. I am not a Boy. I am a man with MEANS acquired legally and legitimately. Any major distributor in the Ceramics industry knows me very well...
Yes, back to PMC. I challenge you or anyone to do google search on PMC and you will see where the Admin or someone posted it on Jacobian. Jacobian was my first place of sighting PMC. I tried it, and it worked just Fine. I pumped over 250 million naira in buying several Business Membership Units, and they have been paying me daily, even till today. Having been convinced about PMC, I was encouraged to start this thread so that some one out there can also benefit from PMC.
Yet, you have the temerity to call me or other people who have given their own testimonies as bunch of scammers and rogues... Well, I do not blame you. I will only hand you over to the Law of Khama. You will only reap what you sow. For calling Innocent people scammers and rogues, someone someday, in the nearest future, is going to accuse you of more heinous crimes that you NEVER committed. The Law of Khama is coming after you, and it will not depart from you until it has fully actualize itself in your Life. That is the only way for you to know how it hurts when someone do to you what you have done to other innocent people...
Oga Tony Ceramics, na you dey there so ? I bin dey see the name but never know say na you. Kpokoh for you. Now now i dey go buy two business unit of PMC. I bin dey fear before. Now my fears don vanish thru the window.
Meanwhile, Oga Tony, make you forgive that mumu wey dey yawn anyhow because he nor know who you be. Twaile for you Baba !!!

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2017
DrUche3:

My bro, I think we share the same school of thought here. I've signed up for some months now but have not subscribed to some units. I'll try and do so shortly.

I just got a feedback from someone that also invested with them, that person is very vocal here on the thread. The person was even at a time teaching people what to know about pmc and how to register. He said they stopped paying him after 20days and told him they are doing sectional upgrade like they tell others but I'm surprised he hasn't uttered any word here.

let's be cautious with pmc here, the selective payment is really a big cause to worry about.
when I have spare 150k and hear they have paid those they are owing, I will try them out as I still wish to.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by DrUche3(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2017
tafrica:

I just got a feedback from someone that also invested with them, that person is very vocal here on the thread. The person was even at a time teaching people what to know about pmc and how to register. He said they stopped paying him after 20days and told him they are doing sectional upgrade like they tell others but I'm surprised he hasn't uttered any word here.

let's be cautious with pmc here, the selective payment is really a big cause to worry about.
when I have spare 150k and hear they have paid those they are owing, I will try them out as I still wish to.
I think I know who you're referring to sir.

My issue is why will someone deliberately refer himself/herself and still come here to say "they've stopped paying me..."?

Some others claim they didn't break any hedge yet got bitten by the serpent!

The whole drama playing out here is only making potential investors skeptical as no one is willing to loose their hard earned money.

Right now I'm just sitting on the fence!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by DrUche3(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:

Mr Tony, you didn't have to sound that hard to convey your message sir. Though it feels really bad from your explanation but that young man is obviously a victim of the upgrading stuff and he as well as no one else will be happy about it.

You're an acclaimed "old man" in the system, sounding nice would have encouraged him and other potential investors sir or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Henryxm: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Stop being broke and make some money, they're here to stay, you pledge and wait for 28days before you pay out, and you will Gethelp within 3days,Liberty Aid Global, register with this link, once done I'll add u to their Groupchat, here's my whatsapp contact +2348133757135 . God bless
https:///PdC6jU

1 Share

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tp2dcore: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2017
DrUche3:

Mr Tony, you didn't have to sound that hard to convey your message sir. Though it feels really bad from your explanation but that young man is obviously a victim of the upgrading stuff and he as much as no one else will be happy about it.

You're an acclaimed "old man" in the system, sounding nice would have encouraged him and other potential investors sir or don't you think so?

Druche3 thank you so much , in fact they never told me I broke any rules and that's why I attached the message and text they sent to me here . they said they are upgrading and it will take 2weeks or more . and that was all . I strongly believe these guys are gang . watch anyone that testify to being paid you will see that the testimony come with a very captivating testimony ..... They are rogues . I've written to them several times . initially they used to respond to me that I should be patient with them but at a time no response again . this is a way they meek people of their hard earned money . PMC is a scam and you guys behind it will never know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
DrUche3:

I think I know who you're referring to sir.

My issue is why will someone deliberately refer himself/herself and still come here to say "they've stopped paying me..."?

Some others claim they didn't break any hedge yet got bitten by the serpent!

The whole drama playing out here is only making potential investors skeptical as no one is willing to loose their hard earned money.

Right now I'm just sitting on the fence!

I doubt that person referred himself. in fact he used to warn people from referring themselves and that they should get back to him for his referral links. from what he said, he said they stopped paying after 20days and told him it was due to 2-week sectional upgrade. This is the same excuse given to others which leaves us with no thought that to say they are technically scamming people
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by solad01(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just launched, it is very hot. sign up here; https://coolIncome.com.ng
It is just 17hours old.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bigsecsyde(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
You lot are trying too hard to prove this is not a scam and you don't fool anybody except the person is too dumb to see through your facade. Several people brought prove to show they got paid for few days and nothing since then for over 2/3 months and all you have to say is you invested 250million and then other fairly new monikers too and praising you just to convince people. Like I said before, how come only new monikers are getting paid? How come all of you getting paid have not contributed to any other topic on nairaland but you are quick to comment on this thread when someone writes something negative about this scheme thats 'making y'all money'? This is the last thing I will say about this scheme, he who has ear let him hear.

Goodluck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by DrUche3(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
tafrica:

I doubt that person referred himself. in fact he used to warn people from referring themselves and that they should get back to him for his referral links. from what he said, he said they stopped paying after 20days and told him it was due to 2-week sectional upgrade. This is the same excuse given to others which leaves us with no thought that to say they are technically scamming people
Hmmmmmmh... very true!
I recall vividly and would wonder why on earth he'd do that. Seriously this drama is getting more interesting.
"Upgrading"
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by tafrica(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
DrUche3:

Hmmmmmmh... very true!
I recall vividly and would wonder why on earth he'd do that. Seriously this drama is getting more interesting.
"Upgrading"

please keep your cash till you hear of them paying back all the arrears owed these people.
it will be foolish of us to invest in this controversial scheme with all the story of 'upgrading' surrounding it.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
tafrica:

please keep your cash till you hear of them paying back all the arrears owed these people.
it will be foolish of us to invest in this controversial scheme with all the story of 'upgrading' surrounding it.
I Will Still Say It Loud, Paypmc Is Scam Infact Biggest Arranged Scam, I Do Not Paid Since April,12,2017, This Uprgding Is A Scam, I Paid Only For 9days, Run For Your Life..My One Cent?
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ifybaby555: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
shotuns:
@ifybaby5555, can you provide your personal contact on whatssapp, kindly give more details, office address/location.. Thanks

Check your mail. I have sent you a mail
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Exempted: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Exempted:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE FOR NEW/EXISTING PERFECT MONEY COMMUNITY MEMBERS:

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS IMPORTANT TIPS:

This tip is 'mostly' for newbies who are about to register with Perfect Money Community PMC:

(1) DO NOT LOGIN TO YOUR PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT WITH OPERA MINI BROWSERS:
Don't even try creating a perfect money account using opera mini browser because perfectmoney.is would reject that attempt. This is because, Opera Mini browser uses data compression that takes place at Opera server. While this method provides some improvement in speed of web surfing, your security may be compromised as all the data transferred is being passed through Opera's servers.

Kindly use alternative browser, for example Fennec, Teashark or Ucweb Mobile Browser.

(2) PURCHASE MORE THAN THE REQUIRED FEE:
What i mean here is this, though the required amount to purchase a personal membership on PMC (Perfect Money Community) is $357, please make it $360 OR $365 which is about 150k.

Though i purchased more $360 (instead of the required $357), yet the transfer couldn't go through because my PM account (known as Perfect Money) is not verified yet and i needed to pay transaction fee. So i had to purchase additional $5 before the transfer could go through.

If you create a PM account and verify is with either your Int' passport, National ID or Driver's License, you would not be charged the usual %1.5 (or 1.8 or so) transaction fees PM charges unverified accounts holders.

But if you dont have any of those ID cards or not ready to verify your PM account yet, please purchase a total of $365 to avoid delays when registering with Perfect Money Community.

I made the mistake of not having up to $365 (since my PM account was unverified) and it delayed me from registering with PMC till the next day.

If you have the requirements (Phone no, contact Address and National ID) to verify your account, then do so immediately to avoid the unecessary transaction fees they charged us. The verification takes just few hours.

(3) DO NOT USE YOURSELF AS REFERRAL
There was a thread where this issue was addressed properly though the mods have deleted that thread. Perfect Money Community (Also known as PMC) frawns at illegalities.

I think two/three persons complained about their accounts been blocked by PMC becaused they used their details as referrals. It is better you leave the referal page blank than use yourself as referral.

Though the affected persons had their accounts unblocked and all their accumulated daily earnings were paid after they pleaded with PMC but lets try to avoid this.

Please dont get me wrong. you can register your wife in a separate account and use your details as the referral provided you are already a registered member. But Not the other way round.

You can contact me on +2348036932174 for my details so you can use me as your referral atleast as compesation for this tips am giving you guys cheesy

(4) USE YOUR REAL DETAILS, NOT FAKE:
PMC sends DAILY CREDIT ALERTS as Text messages daily to our phone numbers. (Just the way you get bank credit alerts) When submitting your phone/contact number, please include the country code in this format +2347012345678.

Example of their (PMC) Daily Alert Text Message:
'Hi Nathaniel, your PM account has been credited with Ten dollars being your daily income for today. Thanks. Perfect Money Community (PMC) https://paypmc.com'

Also, before you can gain access to your PM account, a code will be sent to your email (the email address you provided while registering on PM). You have to impute the code on PM before you are allowed access to your account. This is to ensure maximum security.

So using wrong details is not the way foward.

(5) PMC IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME/HYIP:
According to what is on their website:Take note that Perfect Money Community(PMC) has no relationship, whatsoever, with HYIP;
Wonder banks; Pyramids; Networking;
Ponzi Schemes; Arkantios; Forex nor
Commodity trading; Scams; Gambling or
Betting; etc.

(6) THE WHOLE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE:
Before you proceed to PMC, you must firstly create an account with perfect money and FUND IT.
>>> perfectmoney.is

(7) USE ME AS YOUR REFERRAL cheesy :
Guys, the only way you can compensate me for this tips is to include my details when sending your payment details. They require is my name, Perfect Money account number, and Phone number.

IF YOU HAVE MORE ENQUIRIES YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE.

PMC IS 100% REAL......
https://paypmc.com

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!
NOBODY should INVEST IN PMC for now. I was one of their stunch promoters both here on NairaLand and other online forums when i was receiving my daily payments because i thought they were real but i have fallen victim of their fraud termed (SECTIONAL UPGRADE).

I got an email from them on 05/06/2017 about their upgrade which they said would take 1-2weeeks. It's more than 2weeks now and PMC is yet to resume payments. They paid me for 20days and stopped paying. I may report their online activities to CIA if i dont get refunded by ending of this Month (June).

I have refused to comment here because i was waiting for the 2weeks upgrade period they gave me to elapse so i can be sure if they are scam or not.

I even had an e-fight with some members of this forum like you2you because of this same PMC upgrade issue. When you2you and others were complaining about not been paid by PMC since March, i felt they were lying because i that registered in May 16 or so was receiving my daily payment, so how come they were not receiving theirs?
I posted a complaint on their facebook page, the deleted my message and blocked me so i cant make further post for others to see their dubiousness.
I CHALLENGE ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE RECEIVING DAILY PAYMENTS FROM PMC TO POST THEIR LAST PAYMENT DETAILS HERE.

HERE IS THE EMAIL THEY SENT ME:
Dear Nathaniel,

This is to inform you that we are
upgrading a section of our crediting
machines. If you do not receive your
daily payment alert, do not panic
because you shall be paid all arrears as soon as we have finished with
the upgrade. In addition, you shall be
given some bonus. This might
take between one to two weeks. You
should also take note that it is
only one section of the machine that is affected. You should not be
surprised to know that some of your
friends are receiving their daily
alert. Again, do not panic. Thanks.
Regards,
Alice Woods (Mrs)

I DO NOT THINK YOU NEED ANY FURTHER PROOF THAT THIS IS A SCAM THAN THIS.

CC Tonyrollsroyce, Joshua233, AdewumiTemitope, bigiyaro, ogo4god, opprey26, justina37, muntaree, mikkyjay17, Aneedi, lagosnawa, tafrica, itasakpa, Kola67, Oleg25, Pharovo, Ade2019, Deletaiwos, Arabs999, ayocool, Timber333, ibrahimmusa693, cesc001, BolaAngel, bigsecsyde, Najwal, omobemi, bal4real, ofpeaceandroyal, Goalseeker, peeps4u, DrUche3, tp2dcore, Philistine, elvisgaga, Maruanike, Opebitayo, muntaree,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bal4real: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2017
@exempted, thnk u very much for your clearification on PMC issue especially to us, intending investors. First, sorry for loosing your hard earned money to those doubious ingrates in the name of PMC. You said abt reporting them to CIA, pls do not forget to do so. If there's any development, maybe they resume payment or refund u your money after reporting them to CIA, let the house know. Once again, thnk u very much for your warning msg to intending investors. Looking forward to hearing from u of any development.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Sociologie(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Group of men doing things... Invest @ your own peril grin grin

They are here!!!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Exempted:
Thank GOD you have seeing it yourself now,......................

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!
NOBODY should INVEST IN PMC for now. I was one of their stunch promoters both here on NairaLand and other online forums when i was receiving my daily payments because i thought they were real but i have fallen victim of their fraud termed (SECTIONAL UPGRADE).

I got an email from them on 05/06/2017 about their upgrade which they said would take 1-2weeeks. It's more than 2weeks now and PMC is yet to resume payments. They paid me for 20days and stopped paying. I may report their online activities to CIA if i dont get refunded by ending of this Month (June).

I have refused to comment here because i was waiting for the 2weeks upgrade period they gave me to elapse so i can be sure if they are scam or not.

I even had an e-fight with some members of this forum like you2you because of this same PMC upgrade issue. When you2you and others were complaining about not been paid by PMC since March, i felt they were lying because i that registered in May 16 or so was receiving my daily payment, so how come they were not receiving theirs?
I posted a complaint on their facebook page, the deleted my message and blocked me so i cant make further post for others to see their dubiousness.
I CHALLENGE ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE RECEIVING DAILY PAYMENTS FROM PMC TO POST THEIR LAST PAYMENT DETAILS HERE.

HERE IS THE EMAIL THEY SENT ME:
Dear Nathaniel,

This is to inform you that we are
upgrading a section of our crediting
machines. If you do not receive your
daily payment alert, do not panic
because you shall be paid all arrears as soon as we have finished with
the upgrade. In addition, you shall be
given some bonus. This might
take between one to two weeks. You
should also take note that it is
only one section of the machine that is affected. You should not be
surprised to know that some of your
friends are receiving their daily
alert. Again, do not panic. Thanks.
Regards,
Alice Woods (Mrs)

I DO NOT THINK YOU NEED ANY FURTHER PROOF THAT THIS IS A SCAM THAN THIS.

CC Tonyrollsroyce, Joshua233, AdewumiTemitope, bigiyaro, ogo4god, opprey26, justina37, muntaree, mikkyjay17, Aneedi, lagosnawa, tafrica, itasakpa, Kola67, Oleg25, Pharovo, Ade2019, Deletaiwos, Arabs999, ayocool, Timber333, ibrahimmusa693, cesc001, BolaAngel, bigsecsyde, Najwal, omobemi, bal4real, ofpeaceandroyal, Goalseeker, peeps4u, DrUche3, tp2dcore, Philistine, elvisgaga, Maruanike, Opebitayo, muntaree,
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by SOKayson(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by you2you: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm I Complain On Paypmc.com facebook page they deleted my message immediately and they block me, this is to tell everybody this people are "RELIABLE SCAMMERS" Pls Tell Your Friend And Family For Them Not To Fall For This Arranged Scam, Run For Your Life, And Behold If Anybody Advitise Paypmc Here, He\she Will Die Premature, Ko Ni Ki I Je,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.