Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

NAIRALAND Haters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALAND Haters (586 Views)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Pls angry angry
Y is it that, if you ask for am advice here angry
Instead of giving you a very good advice angry
The nxt thing they do here is bash angry
Or insult or even give you a very discouraging advice
But you ask another person outside NAIRALAND, the give you a good advice even tho it's discouraging they give you in a polite manner angry
This is bad pls stop it
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Tell them oo
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
My brother, taking your issues to the internet is similar to standing with a mic infront of a crowd. Some will cheer & some will jeer. It's up to you to sift through the rensponses you get & take what's valuable to your situation.
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2017
What do u expect wen the insane r more than the sane? grin grin Op,better accept them as they are.
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2017
No one cares.. Hard truth##

Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Pls angry angry
But you ask another person outside NAIRALAND, the give you a good advice even tho it's discouraging they give you in a polite manner angry
This is bad pls stop it

grin

Nairaland is one of hubs of these TROLL wannabes... wink
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Emac34: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
No one cares.. Hard truth##
very true
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by AyamConfidence(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
My brother, taking your issues on the internet is similar to standing with a mic infront of a crowd. Some will cheer & some will jeer. It's up to you to sift through the rensponses you get & take what's valuable to your situation.
GBAM

could not be better expressed

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol no fvck to give that's why
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:
My brother, taking your issues to the internet is similar to standing with a mic infront of a crowd. Some will cheer & some will jeer. It's up to you to sift through the rensponses you get & take what's valuable to your situation.
gbam

Thats all , u said it all

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Haters by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Pls angry angry
This is bad pls stop it
It's not always like that in all cases bro.
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
You want good advice on Nairaland and the only place you can think of is romance section?

©YBR
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You want good advice on Nairaland and the only place you can think of is romance section?

©YBR
M talking about when it comes to romance
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

M talking about when it comes to romance
You can as well seek those advice elsewhere, 'cause as someone rightly pointed earlier, the number of insane people in this section greatly outweighs that of sane people.

©YBR
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You can as well seek those advice elsewhere, 'cause as someone rightly pointed earlier, the number of insane people in this section greatly outweighs that of sane people.

©YBR
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND Haters by Cleopatra4(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
If you are not strong enough u will commit suicide embarassed fear nairaland ooo! Although there are good ones. But the bashing no be here.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Powerful For The Internet / Naija Is Backward because We Make Everything About Money / A Nairalander Trying To Be An Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.