Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) (40933 Views)

Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by fortifiedng: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2017
According to Facebook user, Serrano Omobolaji Ayinde who shared the story, the young girl was beaten up by her boss because she ate her food with meat. He shared photos and video of the girl and wrote;

"Pls Nigerians this girl was beaten because the girl eat food with meat without stealing it by the boss in our street in ikorodu pls we need the human right people to come to her rescue because they have seized her phone so that she will not get to her parent and they have stop her education. Pls this is child abuse, pls help her before they kill her ooo

SEE MORE BRUTAL PHOTOS http://tweemk..com/2017/04/young-girl-allegedly-brutalized-by-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVAfWkjqu9U

[img]https://2.bp..com/-eAsaQwvHoGo/WQB1lW-WrlI/AAAAAAAAARE/YrFlxn2cSDY7TGeiruV8CH0AFhQUwjiWwCLcB/s1600/FFF.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Observing the situation critically and clinically

5 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
that looks like a tattoo ..

where's the brutalization on her body?

go and watch MK and you will have a clear meaning and picture of what the word "brutalization" means

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2017
PEOPLE ARE WICKED!

7 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by corneredlove(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mother of jezebel in action

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by veinless(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
strange things happening every where in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Chidimercy: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Isorîte
Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by donziller(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari humm

3 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Pebcak: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by HIScraziness(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is really not cool
Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Gapsy101(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Emersonjohnson: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wicked world... sad

4 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
How many meats she chop? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Astrogeotech: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Rtopzy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cruelty at its peak...... Na em d boss come beat wetin pass d meat comot 4 her body?

1 Like

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Our collective action is bringing down this country with high speed.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by ilsmiling(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Fairyprincess1(f): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:

go and watch MK and you will have a clear meaning and picture of what the word "brutalization" means
are you Kidding me?? So that looks like tattoo to you. Are you the boss??

24 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by dessz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
for eating meat again? looks like I found a use for this meme cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:

Must they kill her before you know she was brutalized?

Na wa for some comments

19 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by mrmrmister: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
haymekus:
no wonder he is an afonja.....i wonder why most of those guys are wicked and senseless?

Where is your own sense?
Did you dash it out to an afonja?

7 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:

undecided
Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by abhosts(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians. Very Religious, Yet Very Wicked and Diabolic.

10 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Quinn22(f): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
You don't deserve to be called a human being. You deserve to be called a demon! undecided
Foxyn:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by kizygist: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
So the Boss wants her to turn into a vegetarian while he will be eating and get robust? Read what Serena Williams said about her pregnancy
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/i-accidentally-announced-my-pregnancy.html

2 Likes

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by emmabest2000(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
kizygist:
So the Boss wants her to turn into a vegetarian while he will be eating and get robust?

That her boss was once a teacher !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by Deeypeey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
oga ooo....all dese "bosses" sha...
Its still my bday lovely nairalanders....i appreciate all the love shown so far,we cn do better tho...

1 Like

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by darkckUSA: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
donziller:
Buhari humm

Stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by yankeedude(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
I could not watch the video cos of data. I do not understand the English the way it is written.
Re: Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) by darkckUSA: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
haymekus:
no wonder he is an afonja.....i wonder why most of those guys are wicked and senseless?

Really?? Must you make tribal remarks?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.