Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (76819 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ephi123(f): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
danot1030:

If you claim the government is not performing then it's clear you have the habit of denying the obvious.

Hehe, no need to claim anything. The reality, facts and figures speak for themselves.

The government is performing and people are being slaughtered by herdsmen, inflation is in double digits, prices have soared, unemployment rising each day, electricity is still rocket science, forex has doubled in just 2 years.

Very awesome performance I must say lipsrsealed Performing indeed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by dbelovd(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
How come u are d only one reporting this.. Couldn't find d news in any other media

Video evidence or I don bilif
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by NaWetinDey(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

I pray God to keep that man alive, hale and hearty. For the first time in my life as a miserable Nigerian, I am having hope. I pray he stays alive to go through all ministries, parastatal and every government records-past and present and from ward level to federal level. The abomination is too much.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by BabaAduras: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

Well most Nigerians are very gullible.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin

You do not have any problem, keep enjoying Telemundu even add z-world to it. Go on keep on playing the ostrich.

You are entitled to your disbelief because you thinking faculty has been damaged by lack of proper intellectual nourishment resulting from improper education caused by ill funded schools due stolen education development funds by corrupt politicians that your indirectly supporting.

It is a vicious circle my brother.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AceRoyal: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
BabaAduras:

You do not have any problem, keep enjoying Telemundu even add z-world to it. Go on keep on playing the ostrich.

You are entitled to your disbelief because you thinking faculty has been damaged by lack of proper intellectual nourishment resulting from improper education caused by ill funded schools due stolen education development funds by corrupt politicians that your indirectly supporting.

It is a vicious circle my brother.

Beautiful nonsense!
my thinking faculty has been damaged and can be repaired but yours is nonexistant!
So sad that most Nigerians lack logical reason.
What you typed up there is a clear example of how gullible most Nigerians are.

FYI I'm nonpartisan, I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders and gullible youths.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bunch of idiots tell that bedtime story to your housemaid child. *zooms off in a maserati keke napep* mumu no dey tire una? Na gej get am abi?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by BabaAduras: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2017
AceRoyal:

Beautiful nonsense!
my thinking faculty has been damaged and can be repaired but yours is nonexistant!
So sad that most Nigerians lack logical reason.
What you typed up there is a clear example of how gullible most Nigerians are.

FYI I'm nonpartisan, I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders and gullible youths.

Continue playing Ostrich like I earlier said, time will tell who is gullible.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AceRoyal: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2017
BabaAduras:

Continue playing Ostrich like I earlier said, time will tell who is gullible.
All in the fullness of time......
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Greatonoms: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2017
efcc!! efcc!!! i give una hand....... pls the 2 registration number do not exist....... I am waiting for efcc to say maybe d both cars where carrying a fake number plate.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Jabioro: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:

Hehe, no need to claim anything. The reality, facts and figures speak for themselves.

The government is performing and people are being slaughtered by herdsmen, inflation is in double digits, prices have soared, unemployment rising each day, electricity is still rocket science, forex has doubled in just 2 years.

Very awesome performance I must say lipsrsealed Performing indeed.
You can say that again, we are in control..
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by mop4all(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

one of the most sensible post I ever read on nairaland.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ipreach: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2017
pishure plezzz
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2017
kingsmecca:
Show us pictures, please!
Did I hear you say show pictures...? Lol. when they showed the picture and video footage of the ikoyi money, nigerians reacted. Some said the efcc was unprofessional by doing so. Mr Odumakin, the pdp pub sec said its unheard of. The media also kicked against it. All what the efcc was trying to do was show to the Nigerian public that the discovery was true, by showing us the video and pictures. They must have reviewed their mode of operations and dissemination of info to the public by not showing us pictures of this one because if they had done so, I'm sure people would have attacked them again. We live in a country where we hate the truth.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
fishbone11:
Then continue, happy winning
busy body
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by fishbone11(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2017
castrobuoy:
busy body
Idle body
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by jpphilips(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Franzinni:
let's get serious here..... This monies always don't have owner.... For real....

Nigerians open your eyes... This is a nollywood. Of the grandest proportion.... And we all are unknowingly acting in the movie that the failed APC powered government has scripted to detail....

Think....

Open your mind to this camera angle please.... The angle that the government in light of gross failure of the common man has resulted to an Instagram style flaunting of found cash in billions to excite the masses to believe they at least fought kwaropshan!!! Come the next election all they need to do is to come up with a new catch phrase like..... Our work is not yet done.... Then they just show the billions they found on the side of the road....

Open your eyes.... No polithiefian.. Is langushing... Even the one that go to kuje.... Na excursion!!! Don't be deceived

It's a great movie!!! Dont be deceived

So if you are the owner, you will sit back and wait for the EFCC to arrive and take your Mug shot? I know Africans lack the ability to think, but do us a favour by not making it a fact.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Franzinni: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
jpphilips:

So if you are the owner, you will sit back and wait for the EFCC to arrive and take your Mug shot? I know Africans lack the ability to think, but do us a favour by not making it a fact.
you are not normal can't they trace the owner of the car?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Horus(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
The vehicles, a Mercedes Benz S350 series with Bauchi State registration number, KTG 01 AA, a Lexus SUV Jeep registered in Abuja and marked ABC 77 AKK were all stuffed full money huge bags.

They can easily find the owners with the registration numbers
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by mrchurcks001: 1:02pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.