Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? (21037 Views)

7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Too much cramming made up not to remember that the questions means "do you have any question for us? "

1 Like

Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by Cue(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
pappyG:
So yesterday I had a unique experience at the final stage of a job interview...
We were asked to pitch the company to the interviewers and assume they were foreign investors

I had enough time so I prepared quite ferociously for it and I aced it. In fact the interviewers couldn't help it, they had to clap...

Then they asked me this confusing simple question:

"You know quite a lot about our company, what don't you Know" ?
I was strangely thrown off by this question, I just couldn't come up with any answer that made sense to even me at that moment....

So I just started the usual blabbing, it was quite terrible that the White Guy had to say. " U don de spoil am now o!" In pidgin lol...
I just hope they still consider me though :'
So what would have been the perfect answer to this question?

I don't know if im hired or not...
Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by pappyG: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Too much cramming made up not to remember that the questions means "do you have any question for us? "

Kind of.....I guess I was too focused on the presentation part

1 Like

Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by iRepNaija1: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
OP, this is just another way for the employer to see if you have any questions about the company. If you've done your research and checked out the latest news on them, it shouldn't be too difficult to answer. And if you do have another opportunity to answer this question, please don't start off your answer with, "I don't know...." Instead say, "I've been researching ______ (insert topic) about your company. I'm curious to know...?/Can you tell me more about...?" Good luck.
Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by garryi: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
We are set to dominate the market ....what I don't know as it stands is what can stop us from being the market leader we are, with all we already have on ground and also plan to implement!

Wow! i love this. You aπe the best!
Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by ayorbammy007(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
pappyG:
So yesterday I had a unique experience at the final stage of a job interview...
We were asked to pitch the company to the interviewers and assume they were foreign investors

I had enough time so I prepared quite ferociously for it and I aced it. In fact the interviewers couldn't help it, they had to clap...

Then they asked me this confusing simple question:

"You know quite a lot about our company, what don't you Know" ?
I was strangely thrown off by this question, I just couldn't come up with any answer that made sense to even me at that moment....

So I just started the usual blabbing, it was quite terrible that the White Guy had to say. " U don de spoil am now o!" In pidgin lol...
I just hope they still consider me though cry

So what would have been the perfect answer to this question?

don't worry bro, you would insha Allah be called. by god's grace
Re: How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? by pappyG: 7:37am On May 01, 2017
ayorbammy007:

don't worry bro, you would insha Allah be called. by god's grace
Amen.
Thanks for the kind wishes bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At International Development Organization- NERI Nigeria (10 Positions) / P&G NYSC Recruitment Drive / My Funny Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.