Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? (3266 Views)

How Does One Get A Government Appointment? / Share Your Customer Service Experience At A Government Parastatal. / Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by enasgreat: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Some individuals running an empowerment program called GTD skill acquisition and empowerment programmes.

The program is to last for a period of one month and one week after which they will post some for IT. Entry payment is #4,500 and #2000 for swimming fees and also #1,500 for handout.

According to them, the program is sponsored by NNPC Delta state govt., Nigeria youth forum,Etisalat,go tv ,LG, Dstv and lots more.

Is this thing for real. if it is, is it by the government ?
Re: Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by frederickobas: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
I believe u re talking about this attachment, my dear, its rubbish! i just got info that they are bunch of hustlers feeding on ur so-called registration fee and u will pay more money when u enter, they dont have any access to any of those companies they claim. its one of those worthless things flying around.

Re: Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by fabzer: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
frederickobas:
I believe u re talking about this attachment, my dear, its rubbish! i just got info that they are bunch of hustlers feeding on ur so-called registration fee and u will pay more money when u enter, they dont have any access to any of those companies they claim. its one of those worthless things flying around.
D program is non government scheme, but they are real, my friends did it and they are working with it now in different companies, if u want to no the truth go to any of their center, u find out that the program is real and good
Re: Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by fabzer: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
this company has really helped so many people through skills, my dear friends let's stop accusing people wrongly, bcoz the company is real, I have witnessed so many of their program, and they really did well, my only advice is that u should stop blocking people progress and face urs, cos as u do to people spoiling their names for no reason, people shall spoil urs too ooo, am not causing any one but am only advising oo, the Bible says what a man sorweth dat he will rip, I rest my case.
Re: Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by fabzer: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
fabzer:
this company has really helped so many people through skills, my dear friends let's stop accusing people wrongly, bcoz the company is real, I have witnessed so many of their program, and they really did well, my only advice is that u should stop blocking people progress and face urs, cos as u do to people spoiling their names for no reason, people shall spoil urs too ooo, am not causing any one but am only advising oo, the Bible says what a man sorweth dat he will rip, I rest my case.
if u were not able to pay there fees stop spoiling their name bcoz I can sensed something, maybe the people that are spoiling the company name are people that can't afford D reg and practical fees or perhaps they have dsame N.G.O and they can't run it the way GTD dos that's y they will do anything to spoil D company name, I am telling you that u should go on ur knees and pray for forgiveness, or u will rip dis confusion u have posted about the company!!!!! just advice,the spirit says I should tel u, God bless you
Re: Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by SaveEssang(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2018
which one is swimming fee, is that all their charges ?
Re: Is GTD A Government Empowerment Scheme ? by spiffo(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Please can someone tell me if GTD is of OPITO standard or not?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others / Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday / Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.