Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite (61208 Views)

2018 Ashaka Graduate Trainee Programme Aptitude Test. / Apply For MTN Graduate Development Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by heayernu56(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
officialchikzy0:
Please someone should explain what two e-learning module for me from the mail
officialchikzy0:
Does it mean we should get the E-learning 80% twice
There are two different modules. Each of them have some videos you should watch, after completing the videos you will take their test. It is 100% straightforward...

And after watching the modules they have their own test each. You must have atleast 80% in each of the module.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
heayernu56:
There are two different modules. Each of them have some videos you should watch, after completing the videos you will take their test. It is 100% straightforward...

And after watching the modules they have their own test each. You must have atleast 80% in each of the module.
not the English assessment, the other one
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by heayernu56(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
officialchikzy0:
not the English assessment, the other one
I am not referring to the English proficiency either. The two elearning modules have their separate test. You must have atleast 80% in both.

For the English proficiency; your average score will be computed from the 5 assessments under the English proficiency. And you shouldn't have less than 80% here too
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
heayernu56:
I am not referring to the English proficiency either. The two elearning modules have their separate test. You must have atleast 80% in both.

For the English proficiency; your average score will be computed from the 5 assessments under the English proficiency. And you shouldn't have less than 80% here too
can you respond via mail or mail me your number
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Blazet1: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
heayernu56:

officialchikzy0:
can you respond via mail or mail me your number

I just did mine now
had 81, 89 ...97.5, 100, 80, 100 & 28.57 ( lipsrsealed wahala)
not gotten any mail yet though

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2021

Recently, the telecom sector has experienced a general decline in pay. Experienced staff recently recruited were offered between 140-180

I don't see how a GT will earn 4.9m. I stand to be corrected though
have anyone gotten mail
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Quietguy: 1:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Omo failed the test twice ... Best of luck folks
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
heayernu56:

Have you gotten any email?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by heayernu56(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yaeger00:

Have you gotten any email?
I haven't. Since, the deadline was friday, I think the right time to start expecting mail should be from next week.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
heayernu56:
I haven't. Since, the deadline was friday, I think the right time to start expecting mail should be from next week.

Do you have an idea how the other phases/stages would be?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by heayernu56(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yaeger00:

Do you have an idea how the other phases/stages would be?
I guess the next stage is hirevue and maybe two Interview, based on last year.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
heayernu56:
I guess the next stage is hirevue and maybe two Interview, based on last year.
Do you have an idea on the kind of questions they ask in hirevue?
Specifically were you able to get any hint from last year?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by heayernu56(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yaeger00:

Based on last year, the hirevue interview was more of a behavioural type of interview. You can start from page 10 of this thread. You will see few informations on the process
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
heayernu56:
Based on last year, the hirevue interview was more of a behavioural type of interview. You can start from page 10 of this thread. You will see few informations on the process
Thank you

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by topfloor: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
check your mail if youve gotten invitation for the interview
Yaeger00:

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by MiriamJames: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
topfloor:
I got an invite
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
MiriamJames:
I got an invite
when is the interview and is it virtual or physical?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Did not get invite best of luck to all who got mail
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
topfloor:
I got an invite

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yaeger00:

I got an invite
send screenshot pls
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
officialchikzy0:
send screenshot pls

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Emurate1: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Who knows how much they pay?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by topfloor: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
what were your results for the test ?
and they are probably still rolling the mails out
officialchikzy0:
Did not get invite best of luck to all who got mail
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by officialchikzy0(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
I did not get up to 80 in two
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Ena20: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don’t think you have to be bothered if you didn’t get up to 80 in the tests. I got 73 in the first , 83 in the second then 100,100,90,95 and 74 in the 3rd part. I just got the interview mail this evening
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Nosakharebibi(f): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hello guys, any idea about the interview questions?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Ena20: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Is there a group chat , please can we form one or is there a link anyone can add me to?

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by bcolat21(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=Yaeger00 post=107925381][/quote]

Niceee, I got the invite too.

Can we create a whatsapp group at least[color=#006600][/color] embarassed
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Yaeger00: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
bcolat21:

Niceee, I got the invite too.

Can we create a whatsapp group at least[color=#006600][/color] embarassed
I don’t mind
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by omasugar: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yaeger00:

I don’t mind
Am interested in the watsapp group o
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Fordashle: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Well, I just created a group on WhatsApp, y’all could join so we can share real time information with each other.
NB: Replace the (dot) with (.)

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/BxPcb2Dcmnw3muq4ppo1ur

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / NIS Invitation For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.