Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121424 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by andolie: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
What will it cost me to get a clean toyota camry 2005 model, preferably black colour, full option.
Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2010
Sorry for the delay in responding to your requests . . . . .we have been busy as usual with making sure all our rides got to the port for the cut off date of the departing Vessel.
Any inconveniences are highly regretted . . . . . .We will respond to all request within the next hours
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
Another day, another blessing
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
ps3fanboy:

guy, i need honda accord 2005 eod tokunbo with a clean carfax report with low millage less than 40,000. i can afford only 1.4 m. can this fly. Please i need it urgently

Thank you very much for your inquiry, Sir.
We take price in what we sell and there is something for everyone of different budget.

For a 2005 Honda Accord, clean history and less than 40K Miles, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 2.5M Naira Only.

For a an Accord with less than 40K Miles, we will not be able to get you anything in your budget, not even a 2000 Model.

Think about it, and get back to us, as we will be willing to get you a dream car of your choice.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
andolie:

What will it cost me to get a clean toyota camry 2005 model, preferably black colour, full option.
Thanks.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to look into our service.
We will not be undersold.

For a black 2005 Toyota Camry, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 2.09M Naira
It could be cheaper based on the following:
Mileage
Colors
History of the car

The price quoted are the price to deliver to Lagos.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
2005 for 1.4m? Na wao for some people.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
ayusman16:

2005 for 1.4m? Na wao for some people.

It is well, my brother . . . . We remain humble
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
Sir Fhemmy,

What is your Yahoo messenger ID, so that i can add you and chat. Got some good business coming your way. Mine is emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
eros:

Sir Fhemmy,

What is your Yahoo messenger ID, so that i can add you and chat. Got some good business coming your way. Mine is emee30384@yahoo.com

Looking forward to reading from you, Sir . . . .We will make sure everyone smiles to the bank
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2010
If you drink over the weekend, please, dont drive.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:01am On Mar 21, 2010
We ready to pull some deals out of the blessed hat
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
Let us put our resources to work for you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:53am On Mar 22, 2010
There is no us, without you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
Another day, Another blessed $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by blacksta(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
i am looking to buy a sienna for my mum in lagos -

Please what are my options with a budget of 1.25 to 1.75 Mill

will pay more if the car is right

would like a fairly new car
some options
and better Nja model

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
blacksta:

i am looking to buy a sienna for my mum in lagos -

Please what are my options with a budget of 1.25 to 1.75 Mill

will pay more if the car is right

would like a fairly new car
some options
and better Nja model

Thanks

Hello Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to go through our thread . . . . . . . .We remain humble.
It is a great thing to take of one's mother, and i remove my hat for your for taking such a step.
With the kind of budget that you wanna work with, you would be looking at something from 2000 Model - 2003 Model
For a 2004 Model, the newer shape, you would be looking at 2.1M Naira.
These are the cost to deliver to you Mom.

For a 2000 Toyota Siena With fabric = 1.4M
For a 2000 Toyota Siena With Leather = 1.54M

For a 2001 Toyota Siena With fabric = 1.5M
For a 2001 Toyota Siena With Leather = 1.61M

For a 2002 Toyota Siena With fabric = 1.65M
For a 2002 Toyota Siena With Leather = 1.72M

For a 2003 Toyota Siena With fabric = 1.895M
For a 2003 Toyota Siena With Leather = Not worth it . . . 2.2M Naira

For a 2004 Toyota Siena With fabric = 2.2M
For a 2004 Toyota Siena With Leather = 2.51M

The price quoted will take care of buying, shipping as well as clearing till the ride is delivered at a Lagos Address.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . .See the attached and imagine her cruising town in one of these.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
More of the 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE Model

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
Femmmy Motos presents to you a 2000 Toyota Sienna

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
More of the 2000 Toyota Sienna CE Model with Fabric

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
Femmmy Motos presents to you a 2002 Sienna XLE

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by blacksta(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hi

Thanks for the quick response - I think i prefer the 2002 model - Does the price include shipping, custom dutes and delivery to door
-if all inclusive - I am sure we can work out something on the prize

let me know your thoughts
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
blacksta:

Hi

Thanks for the quick response - I think i prefer the 2002 model - Does the price include shipping, custom dutes and delivery to door
-if all inclusive - I am sure we can work out something on the prize

let me know your thoughts

The price quoted is inclusive of Buying, Shipping, Custom clearing in Lagos, Nigeria and delivery to your Mom in Lagos, Nigeria.
As per the price, we dont have too much room to working something out, but ask, and you never know, might be given
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by emmaahend2: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
fhemmmy

great one you are doing!
mazda tribute 2005.auto trans.how much pls urgent!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
emmaahend2:

fhemmmy

great one you are doing!
mazda tribute 2005.auto trans.how much pls urgent!

Thank you for your inquiries . . . . . .We do appreciate your business and we will do all possible to make a dream come true.

For a 2005 Mazda Tribute with all the fun that comes with it, we will get you one at a cost of 2.32M Naira.

The price quoted you includes everything till delivery to a Lagos address.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . see the attached and enjoy the possibilities

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
More for your judgement and evaluation

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by oranges(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
Mr Femi, how much can u deliver a 2004-07 Honda Pilot, EXL, with navigation screen and roof DVD?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2010
oranges:

Mr Femi, how much can u deliver a 2004-07 Honda Pilot, EXL, with navigation screen and roof DVD?

Hello Sir, we know men with great tastes when we see one, and you are sure one.
We take so much pride in what we sell, and we refused to be undersold . . . . . . While we reduce the gaps btw great rides and affordabilities

For a 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L with Leather Interior, DVD Player, Navigation System and other toys = 3.32M Naira
For a 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L with Leather Interior, DVD Player, Navigation System and other toys = 3.52M Naira
For a 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L with Leather Interior, DVD Player, Navigation System and other toys = 4.14M Naira
For a 2007 Honda Pilot EX-L with Leather Interior, DVD Player, Navigation System and other toys = 4.94M Naira

The prices quoted would be the cost to buy, ship and to deliver to you.

For more info: Femmmy.mot@gmail.com - - - - - Check out the posted pix.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
More for your evaluation

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
More for same price

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by agabaI23(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
Oga Phemmy, you fit do me a favor? Can you get a carfax or autocheck report for me? I will clean this up fast so noone sees it to disturb your thread grin
4T1BG22K2YU937141

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.