Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121560 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
Emperoh:

Men that Volks CC na die. . . . . I guess they are trying to make up for the failure of the Phaeton
Though its not as big as the Phaeton. . . . . saw it the for the 1st time somewhere in Ikeja last year

Havin't stopped drooling since then!!!
The German can sure kill me with their exquisite rides!!

Germans are great with cars, but i have noticed that when it comes to luxury, they cant stand the Americans.
I also think that the dash of the Geman rides are too boring compared to the japanese and some American . . . .Even the Korean's dash is becoming a state of the art (2011 Sonata )
But seems like most auto makers are going crazy with styles now, and i am sure more are to come.
Thanks for visiting our thread . . . . .We appreciate your time.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
mrkoma2012:

Gracias mr fhemmy on your speedy response on my enquiry bout d volkswagen cc 2 abuja.Neva owned a vw product however your pictures are arousing my interest but most importantly are the prices which seem reasonable compared to how much i have seen them on sale here in lagos and abuja.All these new models make my 07 maxima feel obsolete lol.

Hello Sir,

We make it a duty to never make our clients waits for information for too long, cos we know that time is money.
We have promised to make buying of rides be more easy, cheap and never have to break the banks, and we will be there with you all the way, till you are satisfied.
2007 Maxima is a great ride too . . . . .But have nothing on this CC.
Let us hand yoyu a key to one of those baby, and you could paint the town red in Abuja
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
westcoz:

Thank u sir for yr reply! am grateful!!! u are doing a great job here, making life easy for us.

from yr statement its like d disadvantages of the Toyota Solara are much. i know the Camry will b a better option but d tin is dat i want something a little bit different but dont want a car that will give me problem later.

its like i might still end up with the Carmy. i need d car by June ending but might have to pre order it early!!

will get back to u!!!!!!thank u very much Sir!

You are very much welcome, Sir
What other sees as a disadvantage is what others see as advantage . . . .It all boils down to what you want and what makes you happy.
I personally dont like the 4 cylinder rides, cos i hate to have to beg and pet a car before it can move and get some power.
I dont mind 2 doors, cos i will make sure i use it well and get my money's worth of it.
It is more expensive, cos you will be paying for the luxury that it comes with and for standing out.

Yuo dont have to stay with Camry, if you dont like it, look into something else . . . .Tell us what you wanna spend and what is important to you, and we will cut your coat according to your material and make sure your size fits well.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Brighter day comes with better deals
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmmy: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
Apple compared to apple, we will not be undersold
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
We appreciate your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:35am On Mar 25, 2010
Nothing beats a good deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
Another day, another blessing
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kamikazee0(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hello Fhemmy,
Please help with the details in this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419529.0.html

Cheers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
kamikazee0:

Hello Fhemmy,
Please help with the details in this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419529.0.html

Cheers.

We have been there and left you a message there.
For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kamikazee0(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Fhemmy
Thanks for the prompt response.
Answer me this pls.
'What would the price be if the mileage is about (140, 160)k?'
Let me rephrase "What will i give up if i want one that costs less?"
I really would like one to get one of them.

Cheers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
kamikazee0:

@Fhemmy
Thanks for the prompt response.
Answer me this pls.
'What would the price be if the mileage is about (140, 160)k?'
Let me rephrase "What will i give up if i want one that costs less?"
I really would like one to get one of them.

Cheers.

How soon do you want to do this?
Prices are not stable . . . . . .As soon as you are ready, let us know and we will see what is doable
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
Will never be undersold
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:34am On Mar 26, 2010
There shall be showers of blessings . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:54am On Mar 26, 2010
Pre-Order this baby and save some good Benjamin . . . . .

2000 Toyota Camry
Silver Exterior with black interior.

Features: Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cruise Control, Driver Airbag, Leather Seats, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tilt Wheel

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:55am On Mar 26, 2010
More for less . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kayosky: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2010
Can i have the landing cost of a toyota Tundra 2008 and a toyota Tacoma 2008
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by saleesu: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
Your doing a nice job for fellow 9raland members, please how much would it cost me to get a 2003 C-class mercedes benz full options to 9ja. You can reply to saleesu@yahoo.com. waiting to hear from you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
kayosky:

Can i have the landing cost of a toyota Tundra 2008 and a toyota Tacoma 2008

Thank you for taking the time to check out our service, we remain humble

2008 Toyota Tacoma = 3.26M
2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab = 4.59M

2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 = 4.63M
2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab = 4.98M

The quoted prices above includes:

Buying
Shipping and
Clearing

We look forward to doing business with you soon.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
saleesu:

Your doing a nice job for fellow 9raland members, please how much would it cost me to get a 2003 C-class mercedes benz full options to 9ja. You can reply to saleesu@yahoo.com. waiting to hear from you

Thanks for taking the time to check out our great service.
You have mail, Sir . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by davejos: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
femmy how much can i get a 200honda civic ex full ops from usa
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by davejos: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
femmy how much can i get a 2003 honda civic ex full ops from usa
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
davejos:

femmy how much can i get a 2003 honda civic ex full ops from usa

Thanks for taking the time to check out our thread . . . . . .We promise a service next to none and will never be undersold.

For a 2000 Honda Civic, we will deliver one to a Lagos Address at a cost of 1.08M Naira
Cos it is friday, we will do all to get you a 2001 Civic posted below at just 20K Naira more

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
More for you to check out . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2010
Thank God another Friday is here . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
Let me hide myself in theee . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2010
You are blessed in your coming in
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
Thanks to all our clients
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by chelseabmw(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Fhemmmy
Am back again at last
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2010
chelseabmw:

@Fhemmmy
Am back again at last

Welcome back, bro
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yes, we can and we will
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by chelseabmw(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
@fhemmmy,
I really need to do business with u, please let me know if i can get a 2002 nissian altima with full options(moon roof,keyless remote,fog lamp,Wicked AC) colour must be black, Can i get one for 1.3million

I want to seel my car asap so that i can add money to it to get this ride, here below is the picture of my camry, i dont know if u can help, Just let me know the price of the altima asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (100)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.