Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,402 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121663 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:37am On May 06, 2010
We do appreciate your business and your patronages . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On May 06, 2010
It is the day of joy . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:15am On May 07, 2010
Thanks for being youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:51pm On May 07, 2010
Another day is a gift and let us use it wise and be glad
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by coldwater(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2010
Fhemmy,

Good job so far, keep it up, plz I need to make a choice between Nissan Pathfinder 2004 and Toyota Highlander 2003. Which one will satisfy my criteria as per performance, low maintenance,roominess and beauty. How much will it cost me to get each one to Lagos? Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by femmy2010(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2010
Sure all is well sir.Guess you forgot about your Boy.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On May 07, 2010
femmy2010:

Sure all is well sir.Guess you forgot about your Boy.

I never forget about you, Sir.
Please, use what you for now and once i have promised, we will do something, just been up and down and on vacation while our rep has been busy with car deliveries.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On May 07, 2010
coldwater:

Fhemmy,

Good job so far, keep it up, plz I need to make a choice between Nissan Pathfinder 2004 and Toyota Highlander 2003. Which one will satisfy my criteria as per performance, low maintenance,roominess and beauty. How much will it cost me to get each one to Lagos? Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to check out our service.
To be honest with you, this is one of the few times that i am not sure of what to say.
Cos the 2 rides that you have mentioned are almost in same category in terms of price, retain the value, performance and cost to maintain.
So it will boil down to your budget and shapes and what you really love and what your allegiance is for and to.

For a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder, the prices varies from 2.4M Naira to even over 3 M Naira, depending on the features and what is important to you.
For a 2003 Toyota Highlander, the prices varies from 2.18M Naira to over 3M Naira as well, depending on same condition as above.

See what you could get for the lowest prices as stated above.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On May 07, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On May 07, 2010
Ask and shall be given

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On May 07, 2010
Though the Engine of the Pathfinder is bigger than the engine of the Highlander, i categorize them same.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On May 07, 2010
More for your viewing

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On May 07, 2010
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is the blessed mail.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On May 07, 2010
We wish the family of our dear President the best and God will comfort them all, and the rest of Nigerians as well
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:16am On May 08, 2010
We appreciate the small beginnings . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:48pm On May 08, 2010
Present is a gift, so present day is a gifted day . . . . .Let us have fun and enjoy it.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:00am On May 09, 2010
We will make it worth your time.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:02am On May 13, 2010
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:34pm On May 13, 2010
Not many of these were made.
Why go to the Massage shops when you could do it while even driving.
This machine comes with it all.

2004 VW Phaeton

Get in toch with Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:34pm On May 13, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On May 13, 2010
Stand out of the crowd . . . . . . Do you have to always be like everyone else.
Be the envy of the town and paint it red.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On May 13, 2010
We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On May 13, 2010
Time will explain it all. He is a talker, and needs no questioning before he speaks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On May 13, 2010
Hello Sir,

You know who you are, we so much appreciate your patronage and we will never take your business for granted.
Here is the 2007 Sonata as discussed.
Beautiful to no fault.

Imagine and let us do it again

Fhemmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On May 13, 2010
More of same ride and yet the price will remain same, as discussed.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On May 13, 2010
If Accord made End of Discussion, what could we call this one.

Beginning of Discussion?

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On May 13, 2010
Now here is the 2006 that you said you might consider too.
Hyundai has come a long way . . . . . They try, i salute them
This is all powered.

Talk to us in the chamber and let us put on the next ship out of NJ or DE.

Fhemmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On May 13, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On May 13, 2010
Driving a 2006 ride at a cost of 2002 Camry? i wont mind either . . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eros(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2010
. . . . . . . cool cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On May 13, 2010
eros:

. . . . . . . cool cool cool cool

Anytime i see you and remember that God is still on our side, i salute.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by UgoSmart(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2010
Phemmy,

You try. I ll mail you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.