Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121449 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On May 13, 2010
UgoSmart:

Phemmy,

You try. I ll mail you soon.

Thanks and we will be looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied clients
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On May 13, 2010
To get all there is out of living, we must employ our time wisely, never being in too much of a hurry to stop and sip life, but never losing our sense of the enormous value of a minute.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On May 13, 2010
To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:26am On May 14, 2010
The night has no choice than to give way for the day.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Busybody2(f): 1:31am On May 14, 2010
Egbon Fhemmo, I no buy again, abeg refund my money tongue

Why you dey look surprised, i know the hardward failure that caused Nairaland's crash wiped out about 3 days worth of postings as well, but I am sure you remember the transaction where i paid N14 million naira cash on this thread na tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On May 14, 2010
Busy_body:

Egbon Fhemmo, I no buy again, abeg refund my money tongue

Why you dey look surprised, i know the hardward failure that caused Nairaland's crash wiped out about 3 days worth of postings as well, but I am sure you remember the transaction where i paid N14 million naira cash on this thread na tongue cheesy grin cheesy

My wonderful beautiful sister, how you doing.
SInce you no buy again, no wahala, you could keep the car and we will send you a certified cheque of the money paid as well.

That is just our way of saying, thanks for taking the time to test drive our rides.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Busybody2(f): 1:56am On May 14, 2010
How are you faring to dearest Brother.

How could i ask for a full refund and then keep the car too, haba, i ain't an unreasonable person at all oh. And i don't want to stress you and hurt your wrist by writing out a cheque so why not pay cash instead tongue cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:09am On May 14, 2010
Sis . . . . I dont want those bad boys to be chasing you all cos of some chicken change of 14M Naira.
So we rather give you a certified cheque
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On May 14, 2010
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Piedpiper(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2010
final details femmmy so I can meet up the shipping dates you mailed. holla
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On May 14, 2010
Piedpiper:

final details femmmy so I can meet up the shipping dates you mailed. holla

Chief,

Out of NJ is not gonna do it, cos the next cut off date out of NJ is Monday May 17th, the next after that, the sail date is June 13th and i think that is crazy.
The ride is around NJ / NY area and i need to find out the transportation of same to the neigbouring port that has a later sails and cut off date, but i dont want a situation where the ship would be full before it gets there and that will mean that the car wont leave till later in June.
So what would you suggest?
Go via other port or just wait till June 13th out of NJ . . . . .Could still be more ship out of NJ if there are too much cars before the 13th.

I dont want the payment to be made before we are sure of the date.

So get back to us soonest.

I remain loyal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by eduaustin(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2010
Hello Boss,
You re sure doing a great job on the auto section of nairaland & I really appreciate your style of business.
Please keep it up.

I need price of a Carina E, 1998 model and a Camry 1999 & 2000.
Also the price of a RAV 4 2004 model.
All with good mileage and all the other extras including alloy rim A/C, etc

Thanks!!!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On May 14, 2010
edu_austin:

Hello Boss,
You re sure doing a great job on the auto section of nairaland & I really appreciate your style of business.
Please keep it up.

I need price of a Carina E, 1998 model and a Camry 1999 & 2000.
Also the price of a RAV 4 2004 model.
All with good mileage and all the other extras including alloy rim A/C, etc

Thanks!!!

We will deal with this within the next 24 hours . . . . . However, we dont have Carina in Americas.
But will send you the prices for the rest and looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied clients
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:17am On May 15, 2010
Value + Good price = Deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:45am On May 15, 2010
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he’d stuck it out.
Don’t give up, though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On May 15, 2010
We know your time is important . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Benniewank(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Stand out of the crowd . . . . . . Do you have to always be like everyone else.
Be the envy of the town and paint it red.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . . . . . .

Oga Femmmy, well said. How did you come about this car? This car is a statement from VW to BMW and Merc. IMO it came out 10yrs b4 its time. See this link for its test result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2swohEtYM&mode=related&search=
I wonder how much this machine would go for now. Oga Femmmy, give us an idea, pls.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On May 15, 2010
Benniewank:

Oga Femmmy, well said. How did you come about this car? This car is a statement from VW to BMW and Merc. IMO it came out 10yrs b4 its time. See this link for its test result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2swohEtYM&mode=related&search=
I wonder how much this machine would go for now. Oga Femmmy, give us an idea, pls.

Chief,

This ride is what i called a Machine.
Imagine all the toys inside a 2004 ride, and yet some other automakers are yet to come up with such toys, so you are very right that it was a statement from VW to the rest of them
You could own one at a cost of only 3.7M Naira.
Stand out and be the envy of the town.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:09am On May 16, 2010
. . . . . . . . Make a deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On May 16, 2010
. . . . . . . .He will never fail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by nyrol(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2010
Baba i don mail u o, isnt there church today?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On May 16, 2010
nyrol:

Baba i don mail u o, isnt there church today?

I responded already.
There is church oh, just wanna respond to mails and Inquiries before getting ready to leave.
Cos we dont wanna keep our potential clients waiting for too long, Time is Money!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On May 16, 2010
Great rides without compromise
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by agabaI23(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2010
Business before religion grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by modee: 12:37am On May 17, 2010
How much for a golf 4 please?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:30am On May 17, 2010
agabaI23:

Business before religion grin

Chief, We just hate to keep our potential buyers waiting, so we try to take care of few things before hitting the road
God will forgive you oh, you wanna put us on the spot.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:49pm On May 17, 2010
If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On May 17, 2010
A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On May 17, 2010
Leap and the net will appear.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by flexzy2k: 4:19pm On May 17, 2010
Hi, how much will it cost me to get a good dry C-class 200 and a Honda Odyssey 2000
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On May 17, 2010
flexzy2k:

Hi, how much will it cost me to get a good dry C-class 200 and a Honda Odyssey 2000

Thanks for taking the time to check out our service.
We remain humble.
For a 2000 M-benz 2000 C-Class Model, we will get you 1.61M Naira
For a 2000 Honda Odyssey, we will get you a great and reliable one at a cost of 1.3M naira

For more info and concerns . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On May 17, 2010
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.