Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Urgent Alert To All - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Alert To All (927 Views)

Warning Alert To Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Alert To All by EEmTiJ: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Two of my friends just fall prey now, there's this info on NL someone posted. My friends applied and the guy requested for 3k as uniform firm.
After the payment the guy never picked up nor respond anymore.
Below is the info:

Young, vibrant and beautiful girls are urgently needed for ushering job. Interested applicants must not be more than 27 years old and must meet the physical requirements to stand a chance of being selected, for more information call or whatsapp our agent on 081-6282-9875.Young, vibrant and beautiful girls are urgently needed for ushering job

. Ezekiel kanayo, 2032000085 uba bank

. Our office is at 34, adebola street off adeniran ogunsanya, surulere

I will send the munched chats soon.
Let's us all beware of fraudsters o
Re: Urgent Alert To All by Nickymezor(f): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmm, this is serious. undecided
Re: Urgent Alert To All by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
You girls are always warned about issues related to this every now and then... how I wish 'your friend' opened a thread like this before she paid. Trying to imagine how many people the scammer collected 3k from.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Alert To All by Musici: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yea, I contacted him. He asked for 3k and I refused. Then, he said he will take it from the job which I never heard of again. It is all illegal bizness requesting for reg fee unless they take it from your first job.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! / Vacancy – PHARMACIST (Agege-Lagos). - 1 Position / Abeg Make Una Help Me Verify If Na Heavy GNLD Be This One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.