Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? (1392 Views)

Exchange Paypal Or Payoneer To Naira / Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by yusasiv(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello Fellow NLanders, please is there anybody in the house that knows a particular investment platform that is reliable and that deals with Bitcoin, Perfect money or PayPal with a meaningful earnings... altho am into one that pays me between 0.51-0.59% daily, but as we all know it is not good to put one's eggs in a single basket..

pls do not hesitate to share ideas if u have any.
thanks
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by tripplephi: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
viral-alertDOTcom thats all you need.
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by yusasiv(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
reliable investments, not hyips or ponzi sir
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by divinelove(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
yusasiv:
Hello Fellow NLanders, please is there anybody in the house that knows a particular investment platform that is reliable and that deals with Bitcoin, Perfect money or PayPal with a meaningful earnings... altho am into one that pays me between 0.51-0.59% daily, but as we all know it is not good to put one's eggs in a single basket..

thanks

Could u share d one you are currently using
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by SaintUlot: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Op and other people who needs reliable investment should whatsapp me on 0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4, i am currently into 7 of such programmes which i came accross through my personal research, they r not ponzi nor hyip, but reliable investments, u might not get a very huge interest but i believe d safety of ur investment is a priority and rest of mind is guaranteed .

Please only serious people who have money to invest should pm me, i don't have time for trolls, am a very busy person. Thanks
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by deeone007(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2017
chat me up. and let me give you real, solid, first licenced cryptocurrency trading platform in the world.,(U DONT NEED TO KNW HOW TO TRADE) and few others with good track record and some are over 3yrs now.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT PONZI SCHEME OR PEER TO PEER PLATFORMS. THEY ARE COMPLETE ,TRUSTED, GENUINE PLATFORM .

FOR MORE INFO. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP. 08108639729.
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by Forex4u(m): 1:17am On Apr 27, 2017
They are only two investment companies with visitable offices where you can make your money without wahala, but no be for free, good things isn't cheap to come by, if you keep on asking for free advice from people like you in the same state of searching you can't make headways, no be cause but reality, people don't seem to understand real investment vs sugarcoated programs setup to wooe its gullible fans, not an abuse either, if really you are in search of real companies with real business to put your money and make a good profit, you shouldn't hesitate to chat me up or you keep on searching for sugarcoated programs that will swallow the remaining money you have, be wise and follow the counsel of the experienced, thanks for your audience, bye for now.
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by yusasiv(m): 2:59am On Apr 27, 2017
divinelove:

Could u share d one you are currently using
Oh that one, i actually earn in naira, meaning that my Bitcoin is converted to Naira equivalent of btc as at that day i made deposit, so i earn 0.51-0.59% daily on it but i cashout in Naira cus there conversion rate is meaningful.. u can cash out in means that u like.. b it pm, Paypal or btc or direct to ur bank
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by divinelove(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2017
yusasiv:

Oh that one, i actually earn in naira, meaning that my Bitcoin is converted to Naira equivalent of btc as at that day i made deposit, so i earn 0.51-0.59% daily on it but i cashout in Naira cus there conversion rate is meaningful.. u can cash out in means that u like.. b it pm, Paypal or btc or direct to ur bank

What's their website

Everyone wants us to WhatsApp them so they will start asking for recharge card smh, pls share d investment websites here if u really wanna help ppl n ofcourse get some referral pay thanks
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by samigben(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=yusasiv post=55945172]Hello Fellow NLanders, please is there anybody in the house that knows a particular investment platform that is reliable and that deals with Bitcoin, Perfect money or PayPal with a meaningful earnings... altho am into one that pays me between 0.51-0.59% daily, but as we all know it is not good to put one's eggs in a single basket..

Please i would like to know the website.
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by Saryea83: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Check this USA product with True score of 53%
I bought from them and is really working perfectly
zenithcash dot webs dot com
And their sister
btc-booster dot dot com
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by SaintUlot: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
divinelove:

What's their website

Everyone wants us to WhatsApp them so they will start asking for recharge card smh, pls share d investment websites here if u really wanna help ppl n ofcourse get some referral pay thanks

For me, i prefer giving information privately. That would give me the opportunity to give information to those who really needs it and would appreciate my impact. Nairaland is against dropping links, things like dat could get u banned, one of my accounts was banned on dis nairaland for 10 years for creating a thread and dropping beneficial information.

Put this @ the back of ur mind, reliable opportunities don't fly on the internet anyhow, those ones you r seeing everywhere on the internet, it's because pple who placed those information there needs referrals.

Don’t be shy to pay for good information. I spent over 100k to learn a particular Internet business, i have earned over 2 million on the business, if i had your kind of mentality and i vouched never to pay for it, will i get d benefit? If you contact me and u request i train u on that particular Internet venture, will i do it for free? It's a no, because i use money to acquire the knowledge as well, nothing good comes easy my brother. Please change ur mentality.

If you have money to invest, get in touch with me on whatsapp , i have free information i can give you and u would gain a lot from it, the best i can request is for u to use my referral link,also know that i have classified information too, which doesn't come free, it involves good training and tactics.

Contact me on my whatsapp line: 0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4, i would be of help
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by divinelove(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2017
SaintUlot:

For me, i prefer giving information privately. That would give me the opportunity to give information to those who really needs it and would appreciate my impact. Nairaland is against dropping links, things like dat could get u banned, one of my accounts was banned on dis nairaland for 10 years for creating a thread and dropping beneficial information.

Put this @ the back of ur mind, reliable opportunities don't fly on the internet anyhow, those ones you r seeing everywhere on the internet, it's because pple who placed those information there needs referrals.

Don’t be shy to pay for good information. I spent over 100k to learn a particular Internet business, i have earned over 2 million on the business, if i had your kind of mentality and i vouched never to pay for it, will i get d benefit? If you contact me and u request i train u on that particular Internet venture, will i do it for free? It's a no, because i use money to acquire the knowledge as well, nothing good comes easy my brother. Please change ur mentality.

If you have money to invest, get in touch with me on whatsapp , i have free information i can give you and u would gain a lot from it, the best i can request is for u to use my referral link,also know that i have classified information too, which doesn't come free, it involves good training and tactics.

Contact me on my whatsapp line: 0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4, i would be of help

Info marketers are jst like bloggers full of lies. If the info can't be shared here for critical appraisal then I dnt need it. Y nt simply ask for email? U made 2 million n 400 recharge card still dey hungry u? Smh nt everyone is gullible BC u throw figures arnd u may jst be hustling for ur next meal while claiming to ve made imaginary 2m lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2017
yusasiv:

thanks
The most reliable investment platform that I have come across that is not Ponzi is the one on my signature.... You get 1.7% daily of your total investment in which you can make daily withdrawals in bitcoin, on registration you get free 10$ and also you have the chance to claim over 100$ just by accomplishing some simple task.... Click on my signature and register then let me know, I will add you to our what's app group.... You will be glad you met this platform.... Others can also take advantage of this platform by registering and notifying me with a mention....
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by yusasiv(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
divinelove:

What's their website

u were ryt about this, some people sees everything as a chance to. exploit others, also.. we all know ponzi is not prescribable for any one else this days, well.. as for the website, u need some little guidelines tho.. but in order to avoid being banned, i would do u guys a favor by putin it up in my signature, you should be able to find your way around it.. pls, do not pm me nor drop your number, i won't contact anybody and i don't want anybody's contact...

as regards the referral bonus, we both know online investment encourages prospects.. truly there is a referral bonus here, but it is just too little for my liking, but when u see the site on my signature soon.. u may take your time to read through the ins and outs, after u must have registered..

thanks.. i still need suggestions here
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by nuraindeen(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
The one that I know, u will buy investment package because it has different investment packages.U will be given 4-7% of your investment package every week for the next 52 weeks. It is not ponzi, not mlm, and not networking. Though, it has networking but that one is optional as u need not to refer anyone after buying ur package before u can be making your profit. I would have drop the link here but I will get banned. If u are interested, u can reach me on nurseabolurin@gmail.com or chat me up on whatsapp 07038709597.I will not ask you to pay a dime before I reveal it to you.
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by yusasiv(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
nuraindeen:
The one that I know, u will buy investment package because it has different investment packages.U will be given 4-7% of your investment package every week for the next 52 weeks. It is not ponzi, not mlm, and not networking. Though, it has networking but that one is optional as u need not to refer anyone after buying ur package before u can be making your profit. I would have drop the link here but I will get banned. If u are interested, u can reach me on nurseabolurin@gmail.com or chat me up on whatsapp 07038709597.I will not ask you to pay a dime before I reveal it to you.

Agam Questra bro... who wouldn't know that?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by SaintUlot: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
divinelove:

Info marketers are jst like bloggers full of lies. If the info can't be shared here for critical appraisal then I dnt need it. Y nt simply ask for email? U made 2 million n 400 recharge card still dey hungry u? Smh nt everyone is gullible BC u throw figures arnd u may jst be hustling for ur next meal while claiming to ve made imaginary 2m lol

Am i the one you contacted and requested for recharge card from you? I think you are dreaming or you don't know what you are saying. I don't request for recharge cards from people before i give information, don't spoil my good reputation here, i only explained that some information are free while some are classified, because training and mentoring are involved.

If at all you want to pay for such, i will never request for recharge card, i am not an hungry man, please check the number you contacted and my own number if they are the same and set the records straight
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by imagrg(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
gochenko:
The most reliable investment platform that I have come across that is not Ponzi is the one on my signature.... You get 1.7% daily of your total investment in which you can make daily withdrawals in bitcoin, on registration you get free 10$ and also you have the chance to claim over 100$ just by accomplishing some simple task.... Click on my signature and register then let me know, I will add you to our what's app group.... You will be glad you met this platform.... Others can also take advantage of this platform by registering and notifying me with a mention....
Interested. See my signature for contact info please
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
imagrg:

Interested. See my signature for contact info please
sent you a message on what's app...
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by sylvophobia: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Whatsapp me on 07034203413... let's talk
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by pearl83(f): 2:10am On Apr 29, 2017
am into one that pays daily interest on your investment everyday just like getting your salary in a month,,,they have been in operation in nigeria for 5yrs now....tried to create a thread on it but NL bot bans me each time,,,mail me through my signature lets chat,,,info is free
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by SaintUlot: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Making money online is a continuous process and it really makes a lot of sense, the world is revolving every day. It wasn't easy when i started, but am really making a lot of progress..

I lost in some ponzi schemes, but that really makes me to be stronger and i don't allow that to deter me. I have said no to ponzi schemes, hyips and greediness. I am now into credible investments and DIY. My investment portfolio has grown too.

You too ask yourself, if you are patient and you are not being greedy, all this money you lost to quick money and magic schemes, if you had invested it credibly, even if it's a paltry 15% u r getting monthly in it, do you know where you will be now. Be patient and shun greediness, slow and steady wins the race.

Attached is my wallet balance, even after investing over 3btc out of it.i believe i will get there some day.

Those who have btc or naira to invest and are serious minded can contact me on whatsapp :0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4

For serious peeps alone.
Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by SaintUlot: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Making money online is a continuous process and it really makes a lot of sense, the world is revolving every day. It wasn't easy when i started, but am really making a lot of progress..

I lost in some ponzi schemes too, but that really makes me to be stronger, learn from it and i don't allow that to deter me. I have said no to ponzi schemes, hyips and greediness. I am now into credible investments and DIY. My investment portfolio has grown too within some months .

You too ask yourself, if you were patient enough and you were not being greedy, all this money you lost to quick money and magic schemes, if you had invested it credibly, even if it's a paltry 15% u r getting monthly from it, do you know where you will be now? Be patient and shun greediness, slow and steady wins the race.

Attached is my wallet balance, even after investing over 3btc out of it.i believe i will get there some day.

Those who have btc or naira to invest and are serious minded can contact me on whatsapp :0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4

For serious peeps alone.

Re: Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? by deeone007(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2017
REAL BITCOIN INVESTEMENT PLATFORM WITH REGISTERED COMPLANY. 10% OF YOUR DEPOSIT FOR LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Buy/sell Your Perfect Money, Bitcoin,neteller/www.coinanytime.com / Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied / Make 20k To 30k Daily Doing This Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.