Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied (1452 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Greetings to all my brothers in the investment room. It's a sad story, but we will overcome. The story began early in the year, when I warned participants about the obvious inconsistencies in GHWW and how it'll crash, while several investment experts warned against ponzi schemes, none did it the way Ponzi hater did. Some like Yards and Stephen did a good job, but they actually wrote lovely pieces when there was nothing participants could do again, meaning they were only breaking the news of a crash. Other expert also warned about Ponzi scheme but didn't tell participants how and when it will crash, only Sgt Ponzi Hater did with impeccable precision.

Sgt. PonziHater always warned people of an imminent crash before it occurs. I was the first to run to givers forum page here on Nairaland, I warned them that they would stop paying, all participants almost had me for lunch, the post is still much available on Nairaland, unfortunately givers forum crashed irredeemably. I also warned against GHWW, Kyle brainwashed participants, deceiving them that Ponzi Hater was the problem he told them that ponzi hater made several fictitious pledges, while in sincerity he was enriching himself and deceiving the people,GHWW crashed.

Gethelp exclusive came out in days, participants where excited, they claimed GHWW was stronger, it's crash didn't even last a month, while MMM closed shop for months, Kyle was planning the cash out. I saw the deception and did several posts and prophecies, I emphatically said GHWW exclusive will crash far before December, participants were already hypnotized and brainwashed. I promised to keep silent after my prophecy and look from a distance how things play out. There was enough time to run away but many threw caution to the wind, millions have been lost in GHWW, Philippines plus our Nigerian brothers have reaped fellow citizens, pensioners have lost their life savings, marriages have been postponed and the plan for a foreign masters programme may have come to an end. Ponzi schemes have brought no meaningful progress and none is better than the other, because deception, greed and quick gain is at their root with no exception.

I pray for those who lost in GHWWx, for the value of things lost is beyond money, many hinged their aspiration, plans and goals around it. I pray that you recover what you lost, and that you gain the zeal to try again, and that the unseen forces keep you from wasteful investments.

My message is simple,

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

3 Likes

Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 19, 2017
U always keep shouting innovate, what have u ever innovated?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2017
cliff26:
U always keep shouting innovate, what have u ever innovated?

This is gist for some other time. You lost money and have gotten beyond it, many have not recovered, let's observe some silence for those ones.

Your friend

Ponzi Hater
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 19, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

This is gist for some other time. You lost money and have gotten beyond it, many have not recovered, let's observe some silence for those ones.

Your friend

Ponzi Hater
Its only a new comer in nairaland that would be deceived by all dis ur pranks. u are forever a crook Sgt.Pozihater, a prostitute patroniser and a confirmed betting/gambling enthusiast. u can fool others but u can't fool me.

2 Likes

Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by adax007: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin He is back again!, d PRODIGAL Sgt. Ponzihater, so na after u don finish all ur money ontop those oloshos 4 Sango Ota, u go come back dey form motivational speaker 4 nairaland, <<Amadioha fall on u!>>

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:33am On Jul 19, 2017
adax007:
grin grin He is back again!, d PRODIGAL Sgt. Ponzihater, so na after u don finish all ur money ontop those oloshos 4 Sango Ota, u go come back dey form motivational speaker 4 nairaland, <<Amadioha fall on u!>>

Careful. Don't incure Gods wrath. Sorry about GHWWx. I warned everyone about it. It's obvious you ignored the message and kept scrutinizing the prophet, things would have been different if the message was taken in good faith. Question should be did this Child of God warn severally against GHWW?, were his warning accurate?, any other question or blackmail short of that is standing in insincerity. I have made peace with God and indulge all men to sincerely follow suite.

Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2017
cliff26:

Its only a new comer in nairaland that would be deceived by all dis ur pranks. u are forever a crook Sgt.Pozihater, a prostitute patroniser and a confirmed betting/gambling enthusiast. u can fool others but u can't fool me.

There is a treasure in earthen vesell, that the excellency shall be of God and not of man. The message is clear, I've not come here to sell any product or make bogus promises, but to remind people that they'll perish if they ignore sound prophecy. I also remind you that "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", Balaam was payed to curse Gods people, you can't curse Gods child and go Scot free. Repent Ponzi hater have been giving sound advice about ponzi schemes, have not defrauded anybody and have been a blessing to many on this forum. The mere fact that i'm bold enough to warn people have saved several thousands in finances.

May God be our judge.
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by Donmonday1994(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Greetings to all my brothers in the investment room. It's a sad story, but we will overcome. The story began early in the year, when I warned participants about the obvious inconsistencies in GHWW and how it'll crash, while several investment experts warned against ponzi schemes, none did it the way Ponzi hater did. Some like Yards and Stephen did a good job, but they actually wrote lovely pieces when there was nothing participants could do again, meaning they were only breaking the news of a crash. Other expert also warned about Ponzi scheme but didn't tell participants how and when it will crash, only Sgt Ponzi Hater did with impeccable precision.

Sgt. PonziHater always warned people of an imminent crash before it occurs. I was the first to run to givers forum page here on Nairaland, I warned them that they would stop paying, all participants almost had me for lunch, the post is still much available on Nairaland, unfortunately givers forum crashed irredeemably. I also warned against GHWW, Kyle brainwashed participants, deceiving them that Ponzi Hater was the problem he told them that ponzi hater made several fictitious pledges, while in sincerity he was enriching himself and deceiving the people,GHWW crashed.

Gethelp exclusive came out in days, participants where excited, they claimed GHWW was stronger, it's crash didn't even last a month, while MMM closed shop for months, Kyle was planning the cash out. I saw the deception and did several posts and prophecies, I emphatically said GHWW exclusive will crash far before December, participants were already hypnotized and brainwashed. I promised to keep silent after my prophecy and look from a distance how things play out. There was enough time to run away but many threw caution to the wind, millions have been lost in GHWW, Philippines plus our Nigerian brothers have reaped fellow citizens, pensioners have lost their life savings, marriages have been postponed and the plan for a foreign masters programme may have come to an end. Ponzi schemes have brought no meaningful progress and none is better than the other, because deception, greed and quick gain is at their root with no exception.

I pray for those who lost in GHWWx, for the value of things lost is beyond money, many hinged their aspiration, plans and goals around it. I pray that you recover what you lost, and that you gain the zeal to try again, and that the unseen forces keep you from wasteful investments.

My message is simple,

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Bro any which way... You were my saving grace
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by Sunnyja: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
cliff26:

Why can't we look at the positive side of the message the OP is trying to pass across.
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Donmonday1994:
Bro any which way... You were my saving grace
God bless you bro. I thank God I could be of help even to someone
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by segebase(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
........ fgggggggfddee
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
segebase:
........ fgggggggfddee
Been a while Sege, God bless you richly.
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by rosalieene(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
you broke ur promise dude.
u promised never to be back.
you promised not to meddle whether good or bad.
now you've broken your promise

1 Like

Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by imagrg(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My message is simple,

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Yeah, foolish me! I even called you names then. Today, my money is trapped in there. My humble apologies, please. You are indeed a prophet. I shall be your discipline.
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
imagrg:
Yeah, foolish me! I even called you names then. Today, my money is trapped in there. My humble apologies, please. You are indeed a prophet. I shall be your discipline.

One luv bro. I made sure I didn't abuse people back, because, he who is in truth fears no faults
Re: Shunning Ponzi Schemes: Gethelp Exclusive Crashed As Prophesied by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
rosalieene:
you broke ur promise dude.

u promised never to be back.

you promised not to meddle whether good or bad.

now you've broken your promise

Sorry for the loss, don't be a bitter loser. This is Sgt Ponzihater1 and not Sgt Ponzi Hater. God replenish ur loss

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Request Of 50,000 In Abuja Or Anywhere / You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank / HOW TO EARN ETHERIUM $$ WITH FORSAGE SMART CONTRACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.