Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. (2486 Views)

Why You Should Join The Million Money Investment Program!! / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / Who Knows A Reliable And Sustainable Bitcoin,Paypal or Perfect Money Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
Hello my people I have been with this naija investment website for for about ten months now and they are still paying its members , the site is very reliable because the people who carry out the investment are thoroughly screened with their information and they drop tangible properties like land, houses etc as collateral before you are called a verified investor, infact before you can scale tru the website screening and them confirming you as verified investor you must have gone true their strict screening infact the site is superb, I have been an onlooker seeing people receiving daily income to their account , the investment trending now is the investment of 30$ to receive 3$ daily for 30 days . The investment is in bitcoin, if you really want daily pay this is for you, also I told you earlier I have been an onlooker cuz I have no money to start investing so I plead with you if you start investing and you receive your daily income please and please anytin you can give to me to enable me start I will appreciate . NL frawn at dropin website link here . I don't know the best way to give you the link please suggest how I drop the link to you.... Testimonies will be droppin here on daily returns you will get . It is a must you come give ur testimonies here lols. Please suggest how I send you the link thanks.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Candlelight07(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
Hkenny:
Hello my people I have been with this naija investment website for for about ten months now and they are still paying its members , the site is very reliable because the people who carry out the investment are thoroughly screened with their information and they drop tangible properties like land, houses etc as collateral before you are called a verified investor, infact before you can scale tru the website screening and them confirming you as verified investor you must have gone true their strict screening infact the site is superb, I have been an onlooker seeing people receiving daily income to their account , the investment trending now is the investment of 30$ to receive 3$ daily for 30 days . The investment is in bitcoin, if you really want daily pay this is for you, also I told you earlier I have been an onlooker cuz I have no money to start investing so I plead with you if you start investing and you receive your daily income please and please anytin you can give to me to enable me start I will appreciate . NL frawn at dropin website link here . I don't know the best way to give you the link please suggest how I drop the link to you.... Testimonies will be droppin here on daily returns you will get . It is a must you come give ur testimonies here lols. Please suggest how I send you the link thanks.

add d link 2 ur signa2ure
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 9:17pm On May 30, 2017
Nice idea I wil do just dat .
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
NL just removed web name leavin .com
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by richardbrandy: 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
arw u on whatsapp? this my whatsapp number 07083482169 send it to me or u can send it to my email richardunuigbe1@gmail.com i would get back to you pls
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
Phone am using don't whatsapp. this is the name t.a.l.k.n.a.i.r.a dot com replace the dot with [.] N no space between . The investor to invest with is Amazing , please remember me when you start earning . You will see testimonies here every single day.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 31, 2017
Hkenny:
Phone am using don't whatsapp. this is the name t.a.l.k.n.a.i.r.a dot com replace the dot with [.] N no space between . The investor to invest with is Amazing , please remember me when you start earning . You will see testimonies here every single day.

Can I get the Amazing's number (the guy that owns the investment idea? verification is slow. I cant login until admin activate my account. I prefer calling to waiting for . Thanks.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Ok.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 5:11pm On May 31, 2017
But I still advice you wait till the admin activate your account so that when you are fully activated you can get paid easily with out any obstruction .
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by imagrg(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
Hkenny:
Shall get back to you if it is genuine
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
imagrg:

Shall get back to you if it is genuine
you will definitely have testimonies upon testimonies to tell.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
lammynademan:

Can I get the Amazing's number (the guy that owns the investment idea? verification is slow. I cant login until admin activate my account. I prefer calling to waiting for . Thanks.
if your account have been activated click on his name amazing his details will show , you are to send him pm and request for his number. Only those who are ready to invest is allowed to contact him...thanks.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2017
Hkenny:
if your account have been activated click on his name amazing his details will show , you are to send him pm and request for his number. Only those who are ready to invest is allowed to contact him...thanks.

I will let u know once my account is activated and also share testimonies.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2017
lammynademan:

I will let u know once my account is activated and also share testimonies.
if you registered yesterday evening your account would have been activated by now if not so send email to the board admin requesting for your account to be activated [faster method] .As for testimonies it is a sure thing.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
My account had been activated. I started the investment with amazing on June 1 and got my first return on June 2 and also expecting today's return. It is real and is real. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by ifybaby555: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
I just registered. Hope my account would be activated soon
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Yes am happy to see the testimony above, it is indeed a good thing to see a fellow man happy . Please don't drop your your number here to avoid being scam by gullible people just register with the name above n invest with the investor called Amazing.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2017
ifybaby555:
I just registered. Hope my account would be activated soon
you should have been activated by now if not so send email to the admin board they will activate your account.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2017
lammynademan:
My account had been activated. I started the investment with amazing on June 1 and got my first return on June 2 and also expecting today's return. It is real and is real. God bless u.
bless you too. Good to know you are happy .
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2017
interested,how can i join.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by virtualcard: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2017
Proof pls
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
virtualcard:
Proof pls

If you need more proof. Check the website and see for yourself. I have never met the person that post this trend nor see amazing facially but God has been using him. Try, either you curse me or bless God. I got my 2nd $3 yesterday June 3.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
virtualcard:
Proof pls

Check for my name lammyna on
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
plese send me the website.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobsaibot(m): 1:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Hkenny:
I can't find the $30 investment thread on the website, the only amazing's thread that i stumbled on was "5% daily profit for uninterrupted 30 days", & the minimum amount is $100 OR #50,000 while Max amount is $1000 OR #500,000. Pls, kindly assist by giving me a guide on how to locate the $30 investment thread. Also, i got to discover that the investment is in bitcoin as said in your mention, I don't have a btc wallet but i have the naira equivalent, can i still proceed with the investment? If yes, how do i go about it? Pls, I'll really appreciate your assistance. Thanks in anticipation gesture
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Hkenny: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nobsaibot:

I can't find the $30 investment thread on the website, the only amazing's thread that i stumbled on was "5% daily profit for uninterrupted 30 days", & the minimum amount is $100 OR #50,000 while Max amount is $1000 OR #500,000. Pls, kindly assist by giving me a guide on how to locate the $30 investment thread. Also, i got to discover that the investment is in bitcoin as said in your mention, I don't have a btc wallet but i have the naira equivalent, can i still proceed with the investment? If yes, how do i go about it? Pls, I'll really appreciate your assistance. Thanks in anticipation gesture
oh bro the $30 investment is for those who started early with him , if you have started early with him with the $30 you would have still be receiving by now but it is only for those who started with him earlier and he is still paying them . In other words new invetsors can't invest in the $30 investors any more. The 50k is the one that is up n running now and and if it is up to a month or so only those investing with him at present can be the one to receive . If you don't have such cash to start you wait till he comes up with another cheaper investment plan ..thanks.
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
??
Re: Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
..hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. / How To Make N30,000 Weekly On V By VFD Referral Programme / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.