Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) (52667 Views)

See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by SeyiIrawoDidan: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
10 is right really, especially when you are indoors watching tv while the rain falls.

3 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Viking007(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
5. There's been light all through the night but you forgot to plug your phone before you slept... Then they take the light shortly after you wake up in the morning:
cheesy
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
THE STRUGGLE OF NO LIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY EH, LOL,
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by drdeola001: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
I agree with all especially #9 and 10
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by queenitee(f): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's so true, esp no 8.. God I'm always like just let me cry.

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Viking007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
9. Those transformer moments LOL grin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Structuralman: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
No 9

Correct!!!!!!!
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Teneke007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
decatalyst:
I don't we Nigerians can ever format the acronym NEPA out of our memory.

Some go even shout up NEPA in places in Ghana and South Africa where they take electricity for few hours grin grin

That acronym NEPA is not going anywhere anytime soon..

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by JARUSHUB: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
I can relate with #5 very well. #9 is the funniest.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by lonelydora: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Number 9 is so annoying
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Bahddo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
5. There's been light all through the night but you forgot to plug your phone before you slept... Then they take the light shortly after you wake up in the morning:
Jeez! Na this one pain pass grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by FUNNYBONE1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
And then u decided to fast 4 ur country

3 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Baamivic: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
When d building beside ur house have light and NEPA didn't on ur line.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
uchember:
Hello everybody, I'm new here, what's really happening? kilo shele gen gen...

You are new here and u use car as your dp....they are coming for your head

2 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Bahddo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
7. You're out in the compound, then the sound of the TV or Fridge suddenly stops. That dark feeling that envelopes you, you start peeping to confirm your worst fears like:
hahaha! I can relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EvaJael(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lolz...all true. U have never enjoyed ur childhood wella without all these stuff. Naija ehn,we're still surviving. Shout out to all the strong and never relenting Nigerians abeg. Our labour will be rewarded someday

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EvaJael(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are new here and u use car as your dp....they are coming for your head
Trust nairalanders my dear...never disappointing
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by sergiolefty(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
that moment when them bring light as u shout up na so dem tale am back.......naija sha

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by absoluteSuccess: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
You are watching your secret blue film in the parlour and nepa took the light, and your dad or your uncle is a pastor.

Enjoy your own obituary.

9 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Explorers(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
7. You're out in the compound, then the sound of the TV or Fridge suddenly stops. That dark feeling that envelopes you, you start peeping to confirm your worst fears like:

This got me.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:
And we are still here in 2017. What a shame.
I can't even find this funny because it's so sad.

I find most of ur posts so brilliant, it's a shame u don't have a pic to go with such wit.

Well maybe that's a good thing, cause I woulda been stalking u by now.

U go girl!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by nextstep(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
when you have been living in darkness for 3 weeks and then your landlord comes to you with a new NEPA bill

I so hate that thing eh. No light, then landlord is like, "dem give us 40k bill, make we share am". Me dat has only lamp and one small dvd, vs landlord with water heater, iron, ac, big TV. We should share the bill. Mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by badbreathcure101: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nbote:
We all have dat one house in our areas dat we normally check to confirm if there's lite or not we we jus dey enta our various Street/area..
lol, u took the word outta my mouth, mine is my stabilizer.

once i hear grinn!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm sure every Nigerian has a standard house or street which confirms either they've got light at home or not when going to their own house .

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Lofys: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
1. Nepa finally brings light after two days of blackout: cool

nice
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Lolz...all true. U have never enjoyed ur childhood wella without all these stuff. Naija ehn,we're still surviving. Shout out to all the strong and never relenting Nigerians abeg. Our labour will be rewarded someday

You definitely have another definition for enjoyment, cause I dont see how not having electricity translates to enjoyment undecided
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Iamzik: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
Ayo! folks... I'm back with my meme posts again; after a long silence. Been so occupied lately. Struggles here and there. Y'all know how Nigeria dey be na... Lol

You can see my previous posts by viewing my profile...

This one depicts the moments we've all at one time or the other experienced in the hands of the notorious NEPA. Hope you enjoy it: wink

We all know that NEPA is not reliable.

But why is it that generator time is 7pm-10pm in most Nigerian homes? Please is it written in our constitution? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
You are watching your secret blue film in the parlour and nepa took the light, and your dad or your uncle is a pastor.

Enjoy your own obituary.

Now this is funny, back in the days of vhs.

The solution was to disassemble the player, remove the cassette and reassemble

4 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by dessz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
after only seeing light for 2days in a full month,then NEPA bring bill of #7000

2 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by ephi123(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

I find most of ur posts so brilliant, it's a shame u don't have a pic to go with such wit.

Well maybe that's a good thing, cause I woulda been stalking u by now.

U go girl!!!

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by absoluteSuccess: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Now this is funny, back in the days of vhs.

The solution was to disassemble the player, remove the cassette and reassemble

You got it, but the funeral feelings that accompany the whole moment is something else.

Imagine it happened at the midnight on saturday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) / Funny African Memes / Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.