Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) (52709 Views)

See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Donkaz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
SpicyMimi:

HahahahaHahahaha grin you got that so right! I start peeping, hoping they take it off...and once they take it off, I get relieved before 10mins, they've restored it again grin grin kaaaaai torture!!! These days I have decided I won't let it get to me again cool

gringrin

I thought I was the only one oo... when it happens, I'll be like why today
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:
shocked shocked shocked

Wetin you do?
Na rule 2 send me there
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Crixina(f): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
uchember:
Hello everybody, I'm new here, what's really happening? kilo shele gen gen...
welcome, we get diff groups for here, find one join
The wailers
The zombies
The flat heads
The Afonjas....and lot more
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Crixina(f): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
uchember:
The wailers
The zombies
The flat heads
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by obontami: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Na rule 2 send me there

Who u abuse?
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:

Who u abuse?
one guy wey carry him madness come meet me. My jailer plan me before
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
You are watching your secret blue film in the parlour and nepa took the light, and your dad or your uncle is a pastor.

Enjoy your own obituary.
My guy ! cheesy
Dat tin been weak me oo

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by obontami: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
one guy wey carry him madness come meet me. My jailer plan me before

Sorry dear.btw how was ur day?
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:

Sorry dear.btw how was ur day?
Fine, yours? I'm used to serving terms
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Deejay1000(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Eberex:
Only thing good about light is for ironing of clothes
angry
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by obontami: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Fine, yours? I'm used to serving terms

Mine was fine. You used to serving terms? Hmmmmm!
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Emasel(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:
And we are still here in 2017. What a shame.
I can't even find this funny because it's so sad.

Being serious will not help, abeg laugh grin grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Realdeals:
Lack of electricity is having a mental toll on most Nigerians.

Gbam!!!!. No wonder a clinical psychologist once said 18 million Nigerians are mentally unstable (figure looks low to me).

https://www.nairaland.com/1200719/18-million-nigerians-mentally-ill

@ Post. Although it sounds "funny", but it's a big shame that a country almost 57 years old cannot provide her citizens with uninterrupted power supply even though she's among the top producers of natural gas. Meanwhile, Singapore that had her independence (against her will) in 1965 has it.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by vigenti(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
hahahahahaha...exactly,that's Nigeria for all of us cryhahahahahaha...exactly,that's Nigeria for all of us
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Firstboi01:
5. There's been light all through the night but you forgot to plug your phone before you slept... Then they take the light shortly after you wake up in the morning:

OMG! I can relate to this. gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by jakandeola(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2017
Laveda:

OMG! I can relate to this. gringrin
hahahaha same here
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by tidedroid: 1:54am On Apr 28, 2017
veekid:
Omolola15 and Happney65 are already used to all of the above

lol
or spiderman grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by sevantex(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Iamzik:

We all know that NEPA is not reliable.

But why is it that generator time is 7pm-10pm in most Nigerian homes? Please is it written in our constitution? Just asking

Bros, u get fuel to run gen 24hrs for house ni??
Na evening sure pass for gen matter na

wen the heat got very bad and nepa was being "nepa", omo we dy wait till 10/11pm on gen till inside morning oo, make sleep go well grin

Naija sha, e go better!

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Dareomo(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2017
When coming from work seeing light everywhere excitement and some moment to enter your compound the light is off.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by DaMotivator(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2017
kukuma kill me...cos am guilty of all....lol
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by uchember(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2017
And what's wrong using a car as my DP, what has it got to do with being new on the NL kind of confuse thou
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Khriztarl(f): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
uchember:

If u read,observe ghon..b4 u coment..kilo sheyi..??
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2019
The feeling when Nepa take light and your Neigboure home theater is still playing and shaking the roof, you rush come out only to find out that it's only your house that does not have light, and then boom, Nepa kuku take light grin

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Khriztarl(f): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Crixina:
The wailers
The zombies
The flat heads
explain futher please hw do i knw dem??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture) / How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.