Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) (52734 Views)

See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by ominilongest(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Donkaz:
When the light suddenly goes off and you rush out to check, then you notice that its only your house.

You'll be like...
..then you'll start hating on 'em grin

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by FATBAYO(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ibafo ppl i hale o

5 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EvaJael(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

You definitely have another definition for enjoyment, cause I dont see how not having electricity translates to enjoyment undecided
The memories of the crazy ways we reacted when our power supply was interrupted are enjoyable

2 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
EvaJael:

The memories of the crazy ways we reacted when our power supply was interrupted are enjoyable

Lol, I guess, in a way, but our kids shouldn't have to go through that.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Donkaz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
ominilongest:
..then you'll start hating on 'em grin

...and praying NEPA takes the light.

4 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by OTgenasis: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
7. You're out in the compound, then the sound of the TV or Fridge suddenly stops. That dark feeling that envelopes you, you start peeping to confirm your worst fears like:

I'm sooo guilty of this. grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Lyoncrescent: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
7. You're out in the compound, then the sound of the TV or Fridge suddenly stops. That dark feeling that envelopes you, you start peeping to confirm your worst fears like:

This is the best. I can relate.
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by awoo47: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
so no be only me grin cheesy chai we don suffer undecided
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by EvaJael(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Lol, I guess, in a way, but our kids shouldn't have to go through that.
Of course they shouldn't...when it's their time,they'll have their own fun in their own way
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by OTgenasis: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
These memes are suppose to be funny but deep down I feel like crying for my country people. We have suffered a lot regarding this NEPA issue. I doubt if any government will resolve it in the next 20 years. God dey sha. cry
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by autonomous22: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:

4. When you've finally gotten comfortable, the fan breeze is already blowing you sweet air and you're lying down pressing your phone which you just plugged barely 10 minutes, then they take the light again...:

This one just happened to me dis afternoon. ........ I nearly cried
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by nextstep(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
5. There's been light all through the night but you forgot to plug your phone before you slept... Then they take the light shortly after you wake up in the morning:

Or you plug it in at night, and when the light comes back it blows your charger. You have 7% on your phone when you wake up, and now you have to spend 2k for a replacement. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by OTgenasis: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
autonomous22:

This one just happened to me dis afternoon. ........ I nearly cried
grin sorry
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Timiblanko(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by nextstep(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
9. Those transformer moments LOL grin:

That is the sound of "no light for next 6 months", if not 2 years

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by LordOfNaira: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
That number 9 happened to my area recently.

I travelled and came back after three months. As the cab man drove through my street, the bright lights everywhere made me happy. I was just smiling and thinking of the horror films I would go and relax with overnight. As I alighted in front of my gate, the next thing was blackout, a sort of blue light in the horizon and the heartbreaking sound from the transformer.

Knowing how my area is, na blackout for at least 3 weeks be that. We are still on one presently and it is almost four weeks.

Nickizoe!!!

6 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Airoflaw(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firstboi01:
6. You trusted NEPA too much, you said you'll charge when your battery is low; just when it's gotten to 7% and you're thinking of now charging it, then they take the light:
last week Saturday I was suppose to iron my sunday cloth but was too tired I was like OK...tomorrow morning I will do d ironing... lo and behold I wake up to see the light still on so I jumped up to press my cloth as I was about to plug the iron gbam! dey took it...I cry and pray for dem to bring it back..but dey didn't so I have to go last to church with a ripple cloth.so painful

1 Like

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Akanniade(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
No 7 on point. grin

Nepa messed with my sanity, growing up. We had an aquarium then; seeing the bubbles and the lights come up meant nepa brought light.
Imagine blinking and that beauty was gone!
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by SpicyMimi(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Donkaz:
When the light suddenly goes off and you rush out to check, then you notice that its only your house.

You'll be like...
I was really hoping the op would add this, cause I experience this a lot and it is extremely painfullllllllllllll!!!!!!
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by laydoh(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Another scenario, u dey enjoy ur sleep for midnight, u cum mistakenly wake cum c lyt,u sha struggle plug ur phone,go back to sleep. As u wake up in d morning,dem take lyt, u cum dey thank God say u wake up 4 midnight to plug ur fine,as u go comot ur fine from, u cum c 6% , u go b lyk....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
light brings happiness
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
That number 9 almost 'killed' me with laughter grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
When light dey e just get this happy feeling wey de do person
Even if u nor de use d light e just dey nice as e dey

3 Likes

Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by ikombe: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
very funny grin

That transformer own na im dey pain pass
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by adealabiss(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
No 10 tho..hehehe grin
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by obontami: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Eberex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Only thing good about light is for ironing of clothes
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
obontami:
hi
Hitongue
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by barallanee(f): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
No 9..breaks my heart...swear down... So guilty of DAT
Re: 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture) / How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.