Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Check This Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check This Out (449 Views)

If You Are Interested In Learning Yahoo! Check This / My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out / Check This Style Of Cheap Housing Which Ends Up Prettier Than Regular Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by tymades(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
pls no matter how small it might look, it will go a long way
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
just few days to resumption and I need to pay up. i don't mind if it a loan
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
plsss
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kneel down and lemme pray for you.
Let me tell you the truth, even if you are saying truth no one would believe you. Maybe you should walk up to your family members, or church, or mosque... Or any NGO explain to them with evidence.
Because for social media, most people are just online money no dey their hand.
Like me now I broke die.

I decided to reply because I have seen on several occassion on this forum doing this.

Maybe Osewa can help you.
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Kneel down and lemme pray for you.
Let me tell you the truth, even if you are saying truth no one would believe you. Maybe you should walk up to your family members, or church, or mosque... Or any NGO explain to them with evidence.
Because for social media, most people are just online money no dey their hand.
Like me now I broke die.

I decided to reply because I have seen on several occassion on this forum doing this.

Maybe Osewa can help you.

you are right
but right now I am out of options.
you should understand my frustration. besides I am in Oshogbo not a megacity I don't know of any NGO if I do my bro I wouldn't be here
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
2 nairalanders have already helped yesterday. I just hope something will come through.
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2017
2 nairalanders have turned up for me and I can't thank them enough. abdullaziz and a wonderful Igbo lady God bless them pretty good. pls guys 50k still to go and I am out of option. my portal is accessible to all of you or you can contact me. I am really out of option and I hope you guys understand. thanks so much
Re: Check This Out by tymades(f): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2017
every kobo you contribute will go a long way in helping me

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Foreign Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme – 2017 [how-to-apply] / Buy Or Sell E-currency At The Best Rate In Nigeria / Experience Engineers In The House, Your Candid Opinion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.