Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Mother Makes $1million By Dating Rich Sugar Daddies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Makes $1million By Dating Rich Sugar Daddies (341 Views)

Girls Mention One Thing A Guy Would Benefit From You By Dating You. / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / What To Expect When Dating Rich Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Makes $1million By Dating Rich Sugar Daddies by Jacksonrobot: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
A mother-of-four has revealed she has made more than $1million (£710,000) as a sugar baby – and says has no problem with her young children following in her footsteps.

Nina Peterson, 37-years-old, who lives in Abuja, has spent most of her adult life pleasing rich, older men and has even had her suitors pay for her extreme body modifications.

The 6ft tall mother has seen her sugar daddies spend more than $100,000 on her cosmetic surgery, which included tripling her breast size from a 34C to a 34H.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Marriage Hitting The Rock And Your Need Counseling And Prayers? / Big Heart... / Meet New People And Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.