Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Spirit Meat - Are You Blessed But Underworking? (2) - Proverbs 24:30-34 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat - Are You Blessed But Underworking? (2) - Proverbs 24:30-34 (287 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / When And Where Does A Leader Learn? - Proverbs 24:30-34 / Are You Eating Unclean Meat? Are You Following God Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - Are You Blessed But Underworking? (2) - Proverbs 24:30-34 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Today, we will look at the final four truths to help you perfect your business and work/career:

4. Don’t look to be comfortable in life or else you will end up small: When you put your comfort first, you won’t exert yourself to the height of your divine allotment. When God seeks to bless you He would demand that you do a commensurate work of exerting yourself in the direction of the blessing you seek. God will not transfer the wealth of a hardworking unbeliever to a slothful and careless believer even though it is written, “The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”

5. Work hard and God will back up that work: God will prosper the work of your hands, not the intentions that you refuse to pursue to a logical conclusion. Every vision that God gives you must be translated into WORK for the glory to return to God.

6. Make yourself better for God to work through you: It is high time Christians demand excellence from themselves and those working with them. Even if it is God that gave you the idea of your business, make sure you make yourself better for God to work His blessings through you and through your involvements in His kingdom.

7. In every field, there is a work that is required!: Labour to know the essential tasks in the work you have chosen as a career or business. There are some essential tasks upon which all others rest. Don’t be found wanting in these tasks and God will help you.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to do my work in such a way as to give glory to you and deliver me from laxity and levity in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Judges 6:1-40, Luke 22:54-23:12, Psalm 95:1-96:13, Proverbs 14:5-6

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Blessing On Littleness / Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’ / What Could Be Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.