Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl (767 Views)

Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? / I Always Feel Pain After Romance / American Babes Will Trip For Me Wen I Enter Yankee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Ochukooh(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
I am a guy of 20yrs old.and i hv never dated a girl in my life or even fell in luv,i feel uneasy and i shake whenever i am with any female.I cant even gist a grl and dis has made so many girls who come close to me find me boring.Pls guys i need yr advise i want to be luved by d opposite sex
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by DEAMAKA(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
ok now
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Obrus4u2c: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
Guy,do u mean that at 20 you still freak at the site of women,na wah oh
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Kilonso: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ochuko oh:

I am a guy of 20yrs old.and i hv never dated a girl in my life or even fell in luv,i feel uneasy and i shake whenever i am with any female.I cant even gist a grl and dis has made so many girls who come close to me find me boring.Pls guys i need yr advise i want to be luved by d opposite sex  

May be you aren't the type who goes out with boyfriends who have their own girlfriend, so what I think you should do is first be in the company of your guyz with their own girlfriends and blend in whatever the issue or or conversation is. You don 't need to have anything special special to say, just come up with any topic that is normal and whatever the topic is that someone else brings, just confidently chip in your own opinion relaxed. Then other more romantic topics comes up.
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Coretalk(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
listen to him ^^
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by suedoh2006(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Well People, the guy is only asking for advise and not to be ridicule or criticise. Anyway follow the following steps below.

(1) Be confident in yourself

(2 )read lots of romantic books that will help you to come up with word you can use in making conversation

(3) you can pratise what you want to say by writing out on pieces of paper and saying it loud to youself

and lastly, you can log on the google type ways or how to start a conversation. I hope this info will help you a little bit.
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Omolulu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2010
Kilonso:

May be you aren't the type who goes out with boyfriends who have their own girlfriend, so what I think you should do is first be in the company of your guyz with their own girlfriends and blend in whatever the issue or or conversation is. You don 't need to have anything special special to say, just come up with any topic that is normal and whatever the topic is that someone else brings, just confidently chip in your own opinion relaxed. Then other more romantic topics comes up.
true talk, besides be yourself, if u dey nervous wetin make de girl come do ehn!!
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by cantell(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2010
suedoh2006:

Well People, the guy is only asking for advise and not to be ridicule or criticise. Anyway follow the following steps below.

(1) Be confident in yourself

(2 )read lots of romantic books that will help you to come up with word you can use in making conversation

(3) you can pratise what you want to say by writing out on pieces of paper and saying it loud to youself

and lastly, you can log on the google type ways or how to start a conversation. I hope this info will help you a little bit.

I agree with the first, but the second and third is weak.

@poster,
it happens. Its part of a man's life.
all you need is to be confident like suedoh2006 said.
Go out more often.
hope it helps.
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by davou4eva(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2010
U beta be a father
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by sweetpie23: 4:40am On Jan 06, 2010
Ochuko oh:

There is nothing wrong with you. You have a condition called shy.
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Princek12(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2010
@poster, have you tasted the forbidden fruit?
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by MyHonour(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2010
Princek12:

@poster, have you tasted the forbidden fruit?
I dont think so. I was like him too when i was younger (like 13/14). The only difference was, i started serious dating
at around 15/16, so by 20yrs i cannot even remember ever being shy. I cant advise him to do what i did sha.
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by hbabe(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2010
I agree with Kilonso's idea about hanging out with friends and their gfs. All these self-help therapy look good on paper but not always easy to practice. Telling someone to v confidence is not good enough without telling them how. Hanging out with people is the best cure for shyness! Then he can improve via those theories. @ Myhonour, what exactly did u do? I am curious o!
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
Awww! That's so sweet! I didn't think there were any shy guys left in naija much less nairaland. Bringing shy guys out of their shells used to be a hobby of mine until i ran out of people to torment, em i meant to make em talk. Hehehe.
Hanging out wt friends' wt their girlfriends is a gr8 idea, as long as she isn't a meanie. You shd also try talking abt mundane stuff - politics, the economy, etc wt classmates or chip in during such discussions.
Practice wt girls u have no feelings for. Look ur female classmates in the eye and smile when you say hi. Pause for a second to make sure her response registers and move on. Ask the girls when u want to make a general enquiry - what time is the next lecture? Which way is it to the econs dept? Do you have the notes for the last class? May i borrow your textbook?
When u're comfortable wt that, move on to compliments - nice shirt Ann! That's a nice hairstyle. What is it called? Your skirt is beautiful mary! You really showed the lecturer with your questions today o! You were on fire in there! You look very pretty today, what's the occasion? Your birthday? Stuff like that. Say it like you believe it.
The important thing is to be comfortable discussing wt females in general. As for love, i hope for ur sake u don't get too much of rough bargain when u take the leap.
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by maclatunji: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
iceblue:

Awww! That's so sweet! I didn't think there were any shy guys left in naija much less nairaland. Bringing shy guys out of their shells used to be a hobby of mine until i ran out of people to torment, em i meant to make em talk. Hehehe.
Hanging out wt friends' wt their girlfriends is a gr8 idea, as long as she isn't a meanie. You shd also try talking abt mundane stuff - politics, the economy, etc wt classmates or chip in during such discussions.
Practice wt girls u have no feelings for. Look your female classmates in the eye and smile when you say hi. Pause for a second to make sure her response registers and move on. Ask the girls when u want to make a general enquiry - what time is the next lecture? Which way is it to the econs dept? Do you have the notes for the last class? May i borrow your textbook?
When u're comfortable wt that, move on to compliments - nice shirt Ann! That's a nice hairstyle. What is it called? Your skirt is beautiful mary! You really showed the lecturer with your questions today o! You were on fire in there! You look very pretty today, what's the occasion? Your birthday? Stuff like that. Say it like you believe it.
The important thing is to be comfortable discussing wt females in general. As for love, i hope for your sake u don't get too much of rough bargain when u take the leap.

What are you, a dating instructor?
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
Why do u ask? Are you wt nairaland Certificate Verification dept?
Re: Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl by ravenzord(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ OP: Eeyah, I feel your pain bro, I really do. I used to have this problem when I was like. . .3 years old grin. Don't mind me, the shyness thing is normal, lotsa guys have gone through that phase, it only becomes a problem when you don't get out of it. I'da given you some tips but I think this is comprehensive enough:

iceblue:

Practice wt girls u have no feelings for. Look your female classmates in the eye and smile when you say hi. Pause for a second to make sure her response registers and move on. Ask the girls when u want to make a general enquiry - what time is the next lecture? Which way is it to the econs dept? Do you have the notes for the last class? May i borrow your textbook?
The important thing is to be comfortable discussing wt females in general. As for love, i hope for your sake u don't get too much of rough bargain when u take the leap.

Happy Socializing

(1) (Reply)

Claims 2 Luv But No Call / Which Thrills You In A Guy? Style Or Look ? / Ladies,dont Let Him Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.