Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) (7756 Views)

Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... / Ladies Una Go Hear Am Now Buhari Don Win "Abeg No Join Ashawo! / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
I think it's a natural phenomenon more than a socially accepted way of thinking. Adam had to take care of eve, right? I feel some ladies just over do it even when they know the dude ain't earning much...

Abi how boys go dey earn 40k from one yeye company and u'll still want him to buy human hair of 65k at month end....

One of my cousins would say...he's not sure his babe knows maths too well cos he couldn't really quite understand how his girlfriend expect him to by her iphone 7 out of 95k salary...for crying out loud..there's a deficit in that request...lol

I know some babes won't agree...
Yeah! There are still some independent ones who don't need your money, they'll never ask you or bug you..

But still, deep down in their mind....you are still owing them money.

NB: No offence to the ladies in the house..all na fun ooo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by professorfal: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
grin

HOEloshos

6 Likes

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Fuckshiit: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
fúçking savage

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by BLACKdagger: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol do true.
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Frozeen(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
@Milinda lovely open teeth you've got

2 Likes

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Just take good care of her, no one is asking you for iphone7.

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Tapout(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2017
sometimes it's the way u present yourself to a girl/lady that matters....
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by adelacuna(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is hilarious,but the truth is some girls are like that
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Ineedinfo(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
If the relationship is toxic, why not move on. Are you in chains? Unnecessary demands is a turnoff besides- some young ladies needs to learn to cut their coat according to their size. If you can't afford an iphone6, then forget about it. I'm sure they made those phones for those that can afford them comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Mansions: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Whenever I hear this word, take care of her , take care of her . I will be like what's all this take care of her for . Are you her father ? Is she a small baby that can't hustle to make legit Money for herself , did you as a man come to this world just to please her ? Laziness has eaten so deep into Nigerian girls that's why all you keep hearing is take care of her . What nonsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Doctorfitz: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mansions:
Whenever I hear this word, take care of her , take care of her . I will be like what's all this take care of her for . Are you her father ? Is she a small baby that can't hustle to make legit Money for herself , did you as a man come to this world just to please her ? Laziness has eaten so deep into Nigerian girls that's why all you keep hearing is take care if her . What nonsense

Bros u get sense. White woman no dey reason like this just black women and coloured women.......They just feel it's their right to be taken care of, bit*h no be me born you........ Tommy sotomayor on YouTube perfectly understands them and he's hated for that.
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Safiaa(f): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Bros u get sense. White woman no dey reason like this just black women and coloured women.......They just feel it's their right to be taken care of, bit*h no be me born you........ Tommy sotomayor on YouTube perfectly understands them and he's hated for that.
No. Tommy is a self hating idiot, who despises black women due to his personal self hate. 'Goldigging' has nothing to do with nigerian girls or black women. The day you men wake up to realise this, your life will change. Women of all races and nationalities get with men for their money. I guess it's because your so caged up within the four walls of Nigeria, that you don't know the reality in the real world. Stop being ignorant and stay woke.

3 Likes

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Doctorfitz: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is exactly why you should never diagree with aan average nigerian girl... They rain insults once u don't share their views... They get angry cos she's a girl and U're supposed to agree with her.. B1tch face ur studies.

They just can't indulge in a conversation. An example is the girl above. Making a complete nuisance of herself on nairaland.. Anonymity of this forum dey help una oo.

7 Likes

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by hardbody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
More like....

Guy: .....Babe I love you, I want to roll with you

Babe:.....Guy, me I have been wondering whether you will never come round to it

Guy:....So i will give you a call in the course of the day, take good care of yourself....wait, maybe we do lunch?

Babe:....Sure lunch will be fine, ...but hey cutie, i need to call you to confirm time, and i am out of recharge and depending on where lunch is, I think I need a new hair do to complement your handsomeness, and i also forgot, you will pay the Uber driver when I get there. And God works in a miraculous way ooo, my birthday is actually tomorrow, is it ok if you transfer some small cash to my account so i can pick a few stuffs on my way, I won't spend everything you send to me as I plan to use the balance to pay for my handouts from those three devilish lecturers and......

Guy:....Did you say you are an orphan?

Babe........ lipsrsealed embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mansions:
Whenever I hear this word, take care of her , take care of her . I will be like what's all this take care of her for . Are you her father ? Is she a small baby that can't hustle to make legit Money for herself , did you as a man come to this world just to please her ? Laziness has eaten so deep into Nigerian girls that's why all you keep hearing is take care if her . What nonsense

U r right...but it has becom a norm....u even hear some saying "if u ain't rich, u don't have business dating...... and really I some how agree with that statement, but I will rephrase it as .......
"if u ain't rich, save yourself the headache and stress of dating slay queens"
I think it's this unconscious olosho mentality some babes have...cos u hear some ladies telling guys "u can't just be having sexxx with me for free in this relationship..
But I feel the idea comes largely from the mind set that sex is a favour they do for guys so it's only fair for the guy to return the favour by releasing his money..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Mansions: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
My brother's to be sincere with you , Nigerian men are the most caring and good men I have ever seen in this entire life . I have been to more than 6 different countries in Africa .for example A man from ghana,cameroon,sereleon, south Africa can never , I repeat never buy a car or buy a phone or give a woman complete 10,000 naira equvilent ,.they will never do that and yet there girls love them and value them. But in nigeria if u give a girl 100k she Wil tell u your mate gives 300k , if you buy her car of 2 million she will tell u your mate buys car of 4m to there girl. the house jayz bought is with with his money and beyonces money and so as Kenye west , obama and the rest of them. You guys really need to travel even if is to ghana with 20k u are in Ghana so you go and experience a real Love .

2 Likes

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Smellymouth: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frozeen:
@Mili..nda lovely open teeth you've got

Happy married life bruh.

I still dey doubt this your wedding sha because the frozen when I know na slayer.. cheesy

Cc: obontami..

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U r right...but it has becom a norm....u even hear some saying "if u ain't rich, u don't have business dating...... and really I some how agree with that statement, but I will rephrase it as .......
I think it's this unconscious olosho mentality some babes have...cos u hear some ladies telling guys "u can't just be having sexxx with me for free in this relationship..
But I feel the idea comes largely from the mind set that sex is a favour they do for guys so it's only fair for the guy to return the favour by releasing his money..

well said .
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Doctorfitz:
This is exactly why you should never diagree with aan average nigerian girl... They rain insults once u don't share their views... They get angry cos she's a girl and U're supposed to agree with her.. B1tch face ur studies.

They just can't indulge in a conversation. An example is the girl above. Making a complete nuisance of herself on nairaland.. Anonymity of this forum dey help una oo.

Daaaaamnn!! The babe offend you b4?

2 Likes

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Onyenna(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
This thread is gon be HOT!

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Onyenna(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Abeg.....Manage the two bottles of Heineken.....I'll get you the remaining four crates ASAP......

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by babyfaceafrica: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Get ready for ladies to bash you...feminist everywhere you go
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Modragon(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
Just take good care of her, no one is asking you for iphone7.

Am sure the ligaments holding ur eye lens are subluxed u did hv seen she asked......dummy
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Frozeen(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Smellymouth:

Happy married life bruh.

I still dey doubt this your wedding sha because the frozen when I know na slayer.. cheesy

Cc: obontami..
Lol grin I never marry oh, I just engage her...,

But I'm still doing my thing codedly, you know want i mean smiley
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Modragon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ineedinfo:
If the relationship is toxic, why not move on. Are you in chains? Unnecessary demands is a turnoff besides- some young ladies needs to learn to cut their coat according to their size. If you can't afford an iphone6, then forget about it. I'm sure they made those phones for those that can afford them comfortably.

Well said baby

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Modragon(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Safiaa:
No. Tommy is a self hating idiot, who despises black women due to his personal self hate. 'Goldigging' has nothing to do with nigerian girls or black women. The day you men wake up to realise this, your life will change. Women of all races and nationalities get with men for their money. I guess it's because your so caged up within the four walls of Nigeria, that you don't know the reality in the real world. Stop being ignorant and stay woke.

Wen u comment more often I just know ur always a bi.tch and wud remain soooooo.....sandoski and the likes where like u
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Ineedinfo(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
wink wink[quote author=Modragon post=55972297]

Well said baby
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Modragon(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ineedinfo:
wink wink wink

We actually need ppl thinking with their brains, when ladies make demands from guys I blame their parents who failed in their duties and then their unborn children that will pass thru dat birth canal, I weep for them... dont be like them oooooo forming advocate for women stand for d truth, if a guy messes up I wud spit venom too
Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Ineedinfo(f): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Modragon:

We actually need ppl thinking with their brains, when ladies make demands from guys I blame their parents who failed in their duties and then their unborn children that will pass thru dat birth canal, I weep for them... dont be like them oooooo forming advocate for women stand for d truth, if a guy messes up I wud spit venom too
Lol. Not all women do that, you know? But aren't guys confused? You don't want independent ladies, you don't want docile ones, neither do you want those that rely on you.

As for forming advocate. Lol. A lot of women 're being messed up because they truly believe they don't have a choice or a say in matters concerning them. That's totally false and there's need for creating that awareness.

Talking of unnecessary demands- SMH. Guys were the initiators. Go investigate. When some with low self-esteem would be wooing girls with gift items, they won't think of the repercussions. How do you expect a girl you wooed with gifts to act? If you didn't give at first, she will either go find her type or change her mind-set and stay with you. If she truly cares for you.

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by goziem1982(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guy tell her the trueth,stop telling a girl your father owns the whole ikeja,tell her your earnings,if she loves you she will stick to you.

1 Like

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by majalisa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
What do you expect.... When most female brains are programmed by the environment to reason like this

Re: Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) by Modragon(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol. Not all women do that, you know? But aren't guys confused? You don't want independent ladies, you don't want docile ones, neither do you want those that rely on you.

As for forming advocate. Lol. A lot of women 're being messed up because they truly believe they don't have a choice or a say in matters concerning them. That's totally false and there's need for creating that awareness.

Talking of unnecessary demands- SMH. Guys were the initiators. Go investigate. When some with low self-esteem would be wooing girls with gift items, they won't think of the repercussions. How do you expect a girl you wooed with gifts to act? If you didn't give at first, she will either go find her type or change her mind-set and stay with you. If she truly cares for you.

True talk trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Posts Mouth Watering Pics For Her 24th Birthday Celebration / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.